Thread: [Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 47: FRF Set Review & SCG Analysis

May 2012
    Dudley, UK

[Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 47: FRF Set Review & SCG Analysis

Quick warning – This was recorded before the banned announcements, so don’t know how relevant looking at the meta is before the shift… And we also find some fun cards from the latest set. Some of which might be playable. Or not :).

https://legacybreakfast.wordpress.co...ir-set-review/

Your Hosts:
    Stuart Pullin (moose5628)
    Stuart Taylor (The_Spanish_Tunnel_King)

Twitter: @LegacyBreakfast
    email: legacybreakfast@gmail.com

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: [Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 47: FRF Set Review & SCG Analysis

So does this mean that you two have not yet sat down to talk about the announcement yet and are open to messages being sent on the topic?
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Reading a transcript would be so much faster than listening to an already 'outdated' broadcast.

May 2012
    Dudley, UK

Quote Originally Posted by crovakiet View Post
    Reading a transcript would be so much faster than listening to an already 'outdated' broadcast.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Its unfortunate that we delayed putting the podcast up and then the format got turned upside down. Could we have foreseen it? Probably. Real life got in the way again and we were too busy to edit and post this episode before the banned announcement came. Apologies.

If you have a handy "podcast transcriber", let me know. I'm pretty sure neither of us has the time to do that ourselves. If people would find that useful then it's something we could look into

Also, your comment is probably true if you only listen to the podcast for strategic advice. We get a lot of feedback from listeners saying that they enjoy the podcast at face value so we thought it was worth posting anyway.

May 2012
    Dudley, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    So does this mean that you two have not yet sat down to talk about the announcement yet and are open to messages being sent on the topic?
    Correct! We're going to talk about it this week so there is still time for us to take comments on board!

Thread Information