Thread: Danish Legacy Masters 2015

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Danish Legacy Masters 2015

Hey everybody,

On May 17th EternalMagicCopenhagen will be hosting the first Danish Legacy Masters (DLM) of 2015. Building on the success of our last event in October of 2014 where 118 players come to battle we are hoping for even more players this time!

As always, and because we are a non-profit organisation, we will aim to bring you a sweet prize pool of legacy staples for as high an EV as possible .

As and added bonus, this tournament will also function as a trial for GP Lille.

Information:

Date: 17th of May, 2015
    Time: TBA
    Price for entry: TBA
    Prizes: TBA (for reference, last time 1st place took home: 4x Volcanic Island, 1x Underground Sea, and 4x Polluted Delta (ONS) - prizes will scale with participants at the discretion of the TO).
    Venue: TBA (but in Copenhagen - likely the same place as last - which is smack in the centre of the city)
    Facebook page for event: https://www.facebook.com/DanishLegac...?ref=bookmarks

We will update this post as more information becomes available. Feel free to ask any questions here and we will do our best to answer them. Also, do check out our facebook page (in the link above) as any information will also be posted there.
    You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/MartinFSNielsen

Oct 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Danish Legacy Masters 2015

THE HYPEMEISTER HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Come on guys... This is gonna be awesome!

We look forward to see you May 17th :D

I will be there! Can't wait!

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Depending on the if's and stuff's, I might actually have a chance to go this year!

well i m from portugal, and i think i can afford the trip, but the legacy it will be in 1 day right? so i have to spend 1 night there , how much can cost a night close to event there? mre or less obvious ;)

Oct 2011
    Denmark

20% Of Team Euroswag will be there ;)

Yes its 1 day only.
    "Brainstorm and Fetchlands are interesting although I don't know if Brainstorms alone are worth it right now, because Stifle is a common card. " -Peddi 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelix View Post
    20% Of Team Euroswag will be there ;)

Yes its 1 day only.
    don´t knew that team sorry xD

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Hey everybody. Here are some more details about the forthcoming Danish Legacy Masters.

After the last DLM, some of you mentioned to us, that an online payment method would be desirable, since you want to make sure, that you had a spot in the tournament, before making arrangements for the trip.

We've listened to your thoughts and have decided to arrange a preorder system. Here’s what you need to know and do:

Like last time, the venue will be at Faraos Cigarer in Copenhagen (http://www.faraos.dk/Webshop/Informa...oebenhavnGames). The address is Skindergade 27, 1159 Copenhagen, Denmark.

This time there will be a cap on the amount of players able to participate in the tournament. The cap is 137. This is the maximum amount of players the venue is able to contain.

As we are a member organization some number of tickets is already allocated for members – 29 to be exact. This means that a total of 108 tickets are being made available today.

If you want to be guaranteed participation in the tournament you MUST pre-register and purchase a ticket. As you all know, eternal staples are on the rise, which we address with a slight rise on the fee. The fee for DLM this time will be 200 DKK or roughly 27 Euro.

In order to pre-register you must have a DCI-number. You can pre-register here:

https://billetto.dk/events/73591

That was it for this time, stay tuned for info on prizes and more!

Do remember to check out our facebook page for updates. There's also a guide for using the "billetto" link for English speakers as that site is in Danish.
    https://www.facebook.com/DanishLegacyMasters
    You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/MartinFSNielsen

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Aaaaaalright, finally some updates on prizes!

We are happy to reveal the prizes for first and second place! Remember there will be prizes down to and including 16th place.

First place will get:

3x EX Underground Sea, 2x EX- Volcanic Island, 1x P Tropical Island

Second place will get:

4x LP-P Tundra, 1x P Tropical Island

Keep up with this thread and with our facebook page. We will be announcing the rest of the prizes in the coming days.

Thread Information