Thread: [Baltimore, MD] Monthly Legacy Sundays!

[Baltimore, MD] Monthly Legacy Sundays!

Greetings, folks. I am the TO and main judge for the store Amazing Spiral in Baltimore, MD. A small, established group of Legacy players have been attending weekly drafts at my store, and I worked with them to get a tournament series off the ground. We have held one event so far, in February. Fourteen people showed up, four rounds were played, and all went home happy. I will use this thread to promote this series of events, and will try to keep it updated with the date of the next upcoming event, and results from previous tournaments.

So, the details:

Where: Amazing Spiral, 5851 York Rd, Baltimore, MD, 21212
    When: Sunday, March 15th, at 12 noon.
    Format: Sanctioned Legacy. No proxies are allowed at this event.
    Entry: $10
    Prize pool: your $10 entry fee is added to the prize pool, which is paid out in store credit to those who achieve final standings of X-2 or better.
    REL: Regular

It is our hope to begin to attract a larger crowd, and make this monthly series a success. If we start getting a good showing, I intend to move the REL to Competitive and offer better prize support in the form of format staples. Amazing Spiral is a mom-and-pop shop, and doesn't have a massive bankroll to go buy Duals and FoWs and such, but should this event series become a success, I can see that changing fairly quickly.

Please, feel free to leave any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you all; see you at Spiral!

Re: [Baltimore, MD] Monthly Legacy Sundays!

Greetings, folks!

Our event on March 15th went quite well! We had ten players in total— a small crowd, but fun nonetheless. Congratulations to those who did well, and better luck next time to the rest!

The next event will take place on the second Sunday of April. All other information is the same.

Thread Information