Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Small change to (visible game state) trigger rules

Oct 2011
    California

Re: Small change to (visible game state) trigger rules

For sake of completeness, here is my long-winded explanation of why trigger policy is what it is now. Some overlap with the judgecast episode, but that's because, like some of the folks on there, I'm an old fart who remembers random stuff. And I'm not just saying that because I want another guest appearance on the cast...

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Re: Small change to (visible game state) trigger rules

Quote Originally Posted by Julian23 View Post
    you will never be screwed over, corner-case scenarios where your opponent starts lying to a judge aside. But at that point we are talking about Cheating, which we only have limited protection against anyways.
    You may always play with a GoPro helmet camera. Speak about next-leveling your usual Two Explore Guy.

While I think that most of the changes that DCI/WotC ake, are for the better of the game - ok, except for PWs and PWPs, that's some seriously wrong crap -, I'm under impression that this game ain't for me anymore. Unless I got rid of my stuff pretty soon, I'd be celebrating my twentieth magical anniversary next year, but the nowadays experiences (gameplay, artistic and design), community and even the very basics of (organized) game are far from what thrilled me back when a friend of mine learned me to tap Craw Wurms.
    Otoh, I realize that wanting something that easy as to put a single token into play isn't exactly daunting task, and as Tsumi wrote, if you're the GoST player, than bring the token and bring it out of the box, it really has a reason.

Thread Information