Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
The first things to go out are the Gitaxian Probes. After that, the Street Wraiths go. If 8 slots isn't enough, you could cut a DR target and mayhaps a Shambling Shell.

Or at least, that's how I tend to board. Trading in speed for answers. I like to keep my Chancellors in the 60 even postboard, since often you want to slow your opponent down as much as possible so you actually GET to play the stuff you boarded in.
I think I have a different take on this. Depending on the MU I tend to cut some of my clunkier cards first (Nether Shadow for example, then I shave some things, like maybe a Dread Return). Cutting Probes makes your Forces AND your Cabal Therapies worse while making you even slower. Against Combo-Decks like Omnitell or SnS Faerie Macabre is pretty useless, so it can get the axe too.
Always ask the question which card has the most impact on the actual MU.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

P.S.: If you are on the Spy-Plan you may just add one Progenitus, Serra Avatar etc. to your Deck and suddenly al of your Spys are valid cards to put into your Opponents Show and Tell ;) (good against Decks which play a fast Show for Emmy, not that good against an Omniscience obviously)