Quote Originally Posted by gRR!! View Post
Maybe we could add Noxious Revival to our SB to up the green cards count?

Also, with the non-blue Echelon version, we have one Progenitus, which is also green.

I really like Force of Vigor. Double-timewalking ourselves might be an issue, but again, the opponent might have mulligan aggressively to find LotV/Cage.
You better not timewalk yourself against an opponent who played Cage. Shame on you fellow dredger! :-)

Edit a: And! There are rumors about the black version of the force cycle being similar to Contagion to deal with Priest. Now we just need a recursive creature that's both black and green on the same powerlevel as Ichorid and Narc XD

Edit b: Sorry for multiple edits. Just thought about it again in regards to Cage specifically; like I wrote earlier: Cage doesn't stop dredging, so you can dig deep for GGT to pitch for FoV. Now you can carry on with your necromantic ways...

Edit c: They literally just spoiled the black version, as I was writing edit b. Hahaha. Force of Despair: Pitch black card not during your turn to cast. Destroy all creatures that entered the battlefield this turn. That solves Priest