Thread: [Video] itsJulian.com - Miracles Daily Event with Philipp Schönegger

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

[Video] itsJulian.com - Miracles Daily Event with Philipp Schönegger

itsJulian.com is the website of streamer and Legacy aficionado Julian Knab. You will find a huge selection of Legacy videos (currently 178!) as well as the occasional Vintage, Modern or Limited event recording.

It’s a Miracle! For today’s Legacy Daily Julian (@itsJulian23) teams up with none other than resident Miracles Master® Philipp Schönegger (@Miracle_Dude) who piloted the deck to two consecutive GP Top8 finishes in 2014. With their combined powers they take on a field full of fierce and dangerous wizards. However, as it quickly turns out the two of them end up fighting more than just their opponents…

From now on, Julian’s videos will be uploaded directly to his YouTube channel (now featuring a new kickass banner!) and will then be embedded on his website. This means that if you’d like to access our videos via itsJulian.com nothing really changes except for the added benefit of allowing you to skip through different times in the videos right away without loading it entirely. And while you’re at it, maybe head over to YouTube and help our Julian with a subscription to his channel there.

itsJulian.com / Legacy Daily with Miracles + feat. Philipp Schönegger

Bonus: Don’t forget about the Special Streamer Draft tonightl at 8pm (GMT+2) to see Julian go up against the likes of Paul Cheon (@HAUMPH), Kenji Egashira (@NumotTheNummy) and others!
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: [Video] itsJulian.com - Miracles Daily Event with Philipp Schönegger

Checked out some of this, and I'll certainly be watching whatever else you have posted. I should note that I am having issues with video quality and an extremely choppy stream, but the problem might be on my end.

Apr 2007
    Leicester, UK

I think you have a bit of an advantage there two heads vs one! 9 Seconds left in the first round that was fun to watch.
    My Legacy Decks of choice: Pox, Miracles, D&T or Lands.
    Online Trading Reference Checker

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by lyracian View Post
    I think you have a bit of an advantage there two heads vs one! 9 Seconds left in the first round that was fun to watch.
    Yeah, that game 3 was hilarious :p

Thread Information