Thread: Streams with no announcers

Streams with no announcers

Has anyone seen any good store streams where there are no announcers?

Last night I came across The Meadery Wednesday http://www.twitch.tv/themeadery

I don't know if they never have announcers or just didn't for the night, but it was great. The players were mic'ed up so I actually got to hear the game.

It was actually easier to follow the match without announcers trying to figure out life totals and "What do you think he named with revoker?" Also it was fun hearing one player getting a little passive aggressive towards his Omnitell opponent after losing 2 quick games in a row.

P.S. please don't troll and say just hit mute!

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Re: Streams with no announcers

The stream from the most recent Legacy Classic in Vancouver has mic'd up players and no announcers. When it's all done uploading, I'll link it here.

-Matt

I like this style a lot

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

The announcers rarely give any insight for the educated player. Streams with no commentary are great, but it seems to cater to new players and moving product be it from SCG or WOTC.

I like watching youtube matches from stores that post. Hearing the players record lifetotals and interact is something I'm more keen on watching since I don't get that much legacy from my store apart from once a month .

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Just wait until Team Tusk presents: SOB and Thor. Then you'll wish you had less fun watching a magic stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Thread Information