Thread: [Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Modern Masters!

Sep 2006
    www.dhgri.com

[Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Modern Masters!

Edit: We had 91 players! Results are below. Top 8 decklists can be found on the Die Hard Games Facebook page in our photo album. Thank you!

Sat June 27th Final Buncha Duals!

101 Higginson Ave #111
    Lincoln, RI 02865
    DHGRI.com and Facebook.com/DHGRI

Format: Legacy, Decklists required
    Competitive REL

Entry: $40

Prizes:

1st - 4 Underground Sea
    2nd - Beta Plateau
    3rd - 2 Volcanic Island
    4th - 2 Bayou

Top 4 prizes guaranteed regardless of attendance

5th - 2 Savannah
    6th - 2 Scrubland
    7th - 2 Badlands
    8th - 2 Taiga

9th - 12th = 6 packs each of modern masters 2015!

Top 8 prizes guaranteed at 50 or more players. 9th - 12th prizes given at 60 or more players! Less than 50 players will be store credit to 5th - 8th based on attendance.

Free side event for a dual land at 60 or more players! $10 side events for great Legacy swag all day! Set aside an Italian Karakas

We have had a great time running our Buncha duals series over the past 7 years. We are ending it with a bang and hope you'll join us on 6/27 at DHG!
    Last edited by Dxfiler; 07-03-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Re: [Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Free Pizza!

Why will this be your final one?

Sep 2006
    www.dhgri.com

Re: [Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Free Pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by wweenieking View Post
    Why will this be your final one?
    Because duals don't grow on trees

Not doing free pizza anymore as logistically it's going to slow down the tournament with the amount of people we are expecting.

Did add a box of modern masters to the prize pool for 9th - 12th to make up for this

Looking forward to our last Buncha Duals and as always we appreciate the support, espcially from Sourcers.

See you 6/28!

bring a bunch for the Last Run, thanks for your support of the format, i hope you can still hold an event from time to time :D

Sep 2006
    www.dhgri.com

Re: [Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Modern Masters!

We will be opening at 11:30am due to what should be a massive turnout. I suggest coming early to secure a seat. We have never turned anyone away in the 7 years I've held events, but there's a shot at this one overflowing since my store holds 100 and not a person more.

Please don't call in to tell me your on the way, that won't help

Should be a really good way to end it. Hope to see you there :D

- Dave

Sep 2006
    www.dhgri.com

Re: [Lincoln, RI] 6/27 DHG Final Buncha Duals! 4 Seas/Beta Plateau + Modern Masters!

Have had much interest for this, fully believe we will come close to or completely fill the store.

Highly recommend showing early. Doors will open at 11:30am.

There will be a free side event for a Plateau (at 60 or more players) to the first 8 people who drop.

There will be various $10 side events for great Legacy swag throughout the day. Already set aside a NM Italian Karakas for one of them

Sincerely looking forward to seeing everyone who has supported my Buncha Duals over the past 7 years one more time.

- Dave

Sep 2006
    www.dhgri.com

We had 91 players to close off our Buncha Duals series. Thanks to judges Tim and Amin. I have full photos and decklists posted on the Die Hard Games Facebook page in our photo album. There were 5 Show and Tell decks in top 8, an Elves, a Merfolk and the winner Mono White Stax.

Tourney was over and done by 10pm. Very good crowd. A couple decks went missing and were immediately returned/retrieved by other players, which is a refreshing thing to see when everyone is walking around with thousands of dollars in cards. I appreciate not having to go to the cameras and the general decency of the Legacy community.

I really, really enjoyed running these Buncha Duals over the past 7 years. Although I'm legitimately out of Duals, I always have something up my sleeve for the next big event. It may or may not involve a Lotus

Thanks again for the support.

- Dave

Thread Information