Thread: Delver List

Delver List

Looking to build a delver deck but I know there are different variants does anyone which one usually comes out ahead?

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Re: Delver List

Quote Originally Posted by Tahumatu2010 View Post
    Looking to build a delver deck but I know there are different variants does anyone which one usually comes out ahead?
    Look at the best performers over at MtgTop8.com and draw your own conclusions by the data provided
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Does anyone know what the level section mean on mtg top 8 right next to the ranking?

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by Tahumatu2010 View Post
    The variant with four Brainstorms.

I think the UWR Delver decks has mostly fallen off in favor of more controllish builds. This leaves you with these options:
    Canadian Threshold (Nimble Mongoose, Stifle)
    Team America (Deathrite Shaman, Abrupt Decay)
    UR (Young Pyromancer, Swiftspear, DTT, Probe)

All those are valid options.

Thread Information