Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Live Legacy Streaming Thursday 730 EST]

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Re: [Live Legacy Streaming Thursday 730 EST]

Quote Originally Posted by (nameless one) View Post
    I am pissed that I always miss this. Are there any recorded versions of this on YouTube?
    I'm not sure about our YouTube channel, but on twitch you can watch all of our past broadcasts. They aren't broken up into games like SCG, just four ish hour long blocks, but they are definitely there
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    I'm not sure about our YouTube channel, but on twitch you can watch all of our past broadcasts. They aren't broken up into games like SCG, just four ish hour long blocks, but they are definitely there
    I'll be uploading videos to Youtube shortly. I'll post some links here in a few once I have them. Just got the chance now that the busy-ness of Charlotte is over.
    (@Josh, if I end of turn pick up an Elf with Wirewood in a situation where I can't really attack profitably it's because I want to increase the potency of a Glimpse of Nature if I draw it)

EDIT: Rounds from 06/11/15 are being uploaded and will appear here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8CKEAVXTndK1JQ
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Door prizes!

Awards will be given for the following

Punt of the Night
    Luck sack of the Night
    Most ghetto card of the night
    Random Drawing
    Worst deck of the night
    Some random hump in the chat watching will get something

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

We'll be streaming again tonight at 7:30.

Planned commentators will be me and Jon.

If there's anything specific you want to see, let me know!

Jul 2013
    Texas

I had a religious awakening when Sean put Omen of Fire on the stack tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    I was more impressed that I blocked with Sedge Troll twice. I was challenged to play a deck with my Alpha altered Sedge Trolls. So I put an Explorer Asmadi pile together. I also killed JTMS, Clique and a Snapcaster with Dragonlord Atarka. I also sacced a Thragtusk to get a 3/3 Beast and a 5/5 Dragon via Sarkhan El Loco. I did almost punt badly, I drew Korean Carpet off Russian Sarkhan ... I needed to get the Daze out of his hand. So I Duressed with Carpet. But ... I could just pass the turn and next turn cast Carpet, go to my second main and make like 4 mana awful. I need more practice casting 7 mana Dragonlords.

Better than the event or the stream are our posters courtesy of Evan.

Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Just looking at those screenshots it makes me sad that I think I've only gotten to commentate one of your games. Evans posters are epic. That said, Tuskvision may be streaming Legacy today at 1 at Superggames, so you can either watch delver versus miracles on SCG, or you can watch anything that your mind can dream up, versus miracles on our stream!
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

I don't think so what with the SCG Legacy open and so many people unable to make it.

Looks like this is up and running now for folks that might want to tune in.
    Cockatrice: Bosque

!
    Jan 2010
    Lehigh Valley, PA

Watching what looks like 93/94 Magic right now and the commentator doesn't know Paralyze. Really disappointing place to start watching at. I take it this is between rounds?

EDIT: They got to the match between Esper Stoneblade (named Ali from Cairo Midrange) vs. Stasispoise (named Stasispoise), and after discussing what the Stasis/Equipoise combo does, they went on a huge tangent going back to 93/94 Magic, mostly discussing the original Legends legends. It's fun to listen to but I'm not even paying attention to the game now, and neither are they. haha. They just commented that they aren't even paying attention.

Yeah sorry, our commentary team no showed and I had already signed up to play. By the time I dropped I was more interested in reminiscing about the art in the Dark and the original elder dragons than the matches. We did see one Stasispoise lock on camera though.

!
    Jan 2010
    Lehigh Valley, PA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Yeah sorry, our commentary team no showed and I had already signed up to play. By the time I dropped I was more interested in reminiscing about the art in the Dark and the original elder dragons than the matches. We did see one Stasispoise lock on camera though.
    It was cool to see the deck and hear you talk about it for a hot minute, but then it got a bit off track when you got into the Old School Magic. Not to say it wasn't entertaining, but I couldn't really focus on the match anymore.

Site Contributor
    Jun 2013
    London

Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    I was more impressed that I blocked with Sedge Troll twice. I was challenged to play a deck with my Alpha altered Sedge Trolls. So I put an Explorer Asmadi pile together. I also killed JTMS, Clique and a Snapcaster with Dragonlord Atarka. I also sacced a Thragtusk to get a 3/3 Beast and a 5/5 Dragon via Sarkhan El Loco. I did almost punt badly, I drew Korean Carpet off Russian Sarkhan ... I needed to get the Daze out of his hand. So I Duressed with Carpet. But ... I could just pass the turn and next turn cast Carpet, go to my second main and make like 4 mana awful. I need more practice casting 7 mana Dragonlords.
    FUCK. I need to watch this stream, awesome stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    Storm was killed by Leovold
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyIsAnEternalFormat View Post
    The power of blue is overrated...I personally play Jund and I consistently top 4 FNMs with it.

Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

If we stream next week I'll try to get some relevant commentary on there for viewers if we have enough people. Getting my dick crushed by a double delver draw from terrible 4 color delver despite my 9 1 CMC removal and price of progress was pretty demoralizing

Site Contributor
    Jun 2013
    London

I just want Thragdaddies and Atarkas. I'm easily pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    Storm was killed by Leovold
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyIsAnEternalFormat View Post
    The power of blue is overrated...I personally play Jund and I consistently top 4 FNMs with it.

Nov 2006
    London

Riffle shuffling beta power on camera... seriously why

If it rains in Atlanta during rush hour(s) in Atlanta you can fully expect 25% turn out. We only had 21 last night for Thursday legacy and commentary folks were hosed. We may stream Sunday since there's no SCG.

What other stream can you watch people sort old school before the event?

Thread Information