Here's my tournament report. 46th at Worcester. 10-5 record. 500+ people. Placed in the money but I was kinda hoping for a better result. Well, I at least keep to my record of always cashing at SCG events...

Maindeck Decklist is exactly the same as SCG Syracuse. Sideboard a bit different. 2 Surgicals instead of one. Cut the singleton Leyline for a RIP. Added a second Gaddock Teeg.

Round 1. UR Delver. Matt. Lost 2-0
My hands are mediocre, his were not. I'm burned out and the aggressiveness of Swiftspear and Young Pyro are too much. And didn't see my board wipes or even much of my removal for that matter.

Round 2. Aggro Loam. Oscar Chapelle. Win 2-1.
I think he may be a Sourcer. Someone on Aggro Loam thread said he was there and lost to a DeadGuy deck. Game 1, Hero of Bladehold takes care of things for an exact kill, even with a Knight of the Reliquary (summoning sick) and a Maze of Ith out. Game 2. He has an active Knight on an empty board with me having non-basics out. Lol, you do the math on my chances on that one. Can't remember much from game 3 but I think I had turn 1 Bob out. I was lucky to not see Punishing Fire much. I hate that card.

Round 3. Grixis Control Pyro. Matthew Smith. Won 2-0
I'm able to win the attrition war game 1. Game 2, I toxic deluge for 5, killing Gurmag Angler, Young Pyro and friends. Hero of Bladehold then comes in a bit later to clean things up.

Round 4. Death and Taxes. Alex Simmonds. Win 2-1
Game 1, my hand is a bit meh mulling to 5 doesn't help obviously and he has early Mom, stoneforge and Thalia. I scoop pretty early.
Games 2 and 3, I have an early Bob in both games and I'm able to get enough removal to kill everything.

Round 5. Miracles. Mason Sokol. Win 2-0
He's a bit mana light even with a Top trying to dig. Vindicate and Wasteland makes things worse for him.
Game 2. He has Monastery Mentor and Top out. Luckily I have a Revoker naming Top but he still cantrips a bunch. At one point he attacks with 3 tokens and the mentor (no spells cast) into me. I feel I have no choice but to block the Mentor, which I felt he shouldn't have attacked with. I'm able to stabilize killing the tokens and get an active Liliana out. When she's at ulitmate, I have a Teeg out and 2 tokens. He has 4 Islands, 1 Plains, 1 Counterbalance and a Top. I put Plains, top and Counterbalance in one pile and the Islands in the other. He scoops.

Round 6. Stoneblade UW I think? Don McFarlane. Lost 2-1
I punted Game 2. He has a True Name as a blocker and for some odd reason I don't swing with Hero of Bladehold. Why, I don't know. I'm on tilt so Game 3 doesn't go so well either.

Round 7. Lands. Jacob Haversat. Won 2-0.
Game 1, he's able to Manabond. But no Loam, No Punishing Fire and only 1 of either Dark Depths or Stage. I'm able to cast Hero of Bladehold and Maze of Ith only slows down the onslaught.
Game 2. He makes a Marit Lage token. I swords it. He makes another soon after. But I chump with Lingering Souls token. And then Liliana Sacrifice it on my turn.

Round 8. Reanimator. Oliver Higgins. Win 2-1.
Game 1. He has to mull to 5. I thoughtseize his hand and realize 2 things....the first is that he's Reanimator. The second is my Hymn to Tourach in my hand is going to stay there. I'm able to discard enough cards to stop him from doing anything and Batterskull does the rest.
Game 2. Griselbrand shows up from Exhume. Game ova.
Game 3. He casts Stronghold Gambit. it resolves, Shriekmaw from my hand stops Griselbrand from coming into play and stops my Stoneforge Mystic from living. Shriekmaw and Batterskull token finish him off.

Round 9. UR Delver. Zen. Win 2-1.
Game 1. Taylor Swiftspear and Delver do a dance number on my hand.
Game 2. Hero of Bladehold returns the favor.
Game 3. I'm able to kill his threats. He Digs through time....and shows me 2 of the cards....Price of Progress. Lol, usually an awesome card but he has 4 non-basics out and I have only 1. And I'm at 24 life, he's at 2.

Round 10. MUD. Syed Ahmed. Win 2-1.
Game 1. I mull to 5 on the draw. Turn 1, Chalice on 1. Turn 2. Metal Worker. Turn 3, Puke hand out. There is no Turn 4.
Game 2. Removal.deck gets there.
Game 3. My hand isn't great. Bob, Mystic, fetch, Wasteland, Souls. Although for a 5 card hand,could be much much worse. He goes Cloudpost and then next turn cloudpost into Grim Monolith. Holy mana, Batman. He has Chalice at 1. Trinisphere. Lodestone Golem. Revoker on Jitte. Revoker on Liliana. Oh and did I forget to mention Wurmcoil Engine? lol. So Stoneforge Mystic gets me a Batterskull. A later draw a SOFI. Lingering Souls does a bunch of Chump blocking (I also draw another Lingering Souls later). My Batterskull token trades for a Golem only to see another. Things look grim. Eventually I Council's Judgment away the Wurmcoil Engine, Equip SOFI to a Souls token to kill the Revoker naming Liliana and I'm able to Stabilize. I was as low as 9 life and him at 49. Luckily he draws bricks for a few turns (seemed like an eternity to me) and I draw Hero of Bladehold. I equip skull to her and 49 life goes away pretty fast.

Round 11. UR Delver. Stephen Rice. Lose 2-0
Too fast for me to handle. I think his list had Goblin Guides in it.

Round 12. Canadian Threshold. Andrew Boswell. Win 2-1
Stoneforge Mystic MVP in this match winning games 1 and 3. Lol, in one game I have Liliana on an empty board with us both very light in cards in hand. But I don't activate for a couple of turns. He comments to me "Must be a really nice card in your hand." The card? Shriekmaw. lol, if he only knew. I didn't uptick Liliana since a Single bolt can put her down so that if he topdecks a dude I'm in trouble if I don't topdeck well.

Round 13. Jeskai Blade. Kevin Jones. Lose 2-0
Nahiri shows up returning a Batterskull to play. Nice. Good to see obscure cards do well. He has too much 1 mana removal plus Snapcaster. Hero tries to save me but gets Plowed.
After game 1, he comments to me that a few of his friends lost to a Deadguy player with Hero of Bladehold and Shriekmaw. Kevin assumes that player is me. Pretty safe assumption.

Round 14. RW Painter. Ian Carle. Win 2-0
I thoughtseize and see 5 lands including a City of Traitors, Blood moon and a blast. I take the moon. Batterskull does the rest.
Game 2. Too much removal for him to handle. I vindicate his Ensnaring Bridge and swing with the team.

Round 15. Grixis Pyro. Nicholas Spagnolo. Lose 2-0
I thoughtseize him and see Probe, Therapy, Snapcaster, Ponder, Strix and 2 lands. I take the probe. He blindnames Dark Confidant. I have 2 in hand. I'm still able to pressure with Lingering Souls but he's able to kill me before I get him with Bolt. Game 2, he has too much pressure with Pyromancer for me to handle. Also I'm mana screwed a bit.

I was the only Deadguy player to make day 2. No idea but quite possible I'm the only Deadguy player in the room.
-Hero of Bladehold kill count: 5. Most ever for me. Should have been 6 if not for my brain shutting off.
-My opponents were all cool. Some I think are posters on the Source.
-Sideboard MVP. Engineered Explosives. I like removal. My one of Rest in Peace showed up quite a bit in games I boarded it in.
-Faced no Omnitell decks at all. I've tested a bit against it, and I hate playing against it. So I didn't bother to side in specific hate cards for it.
-Also faced no Elves decks and only 1 Miracles player.
-Missed having disfigure in the board. Losing to 2 Delver decks kinda sucks since those are the decks I usually prey on.