Thread: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 9: SCG Worcester

[Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 9: SCG Worcester

Hey guys, feel free to check out episode 9 of the Brainstorm Show! In this show we discuss the SCG Worcester top 8 decklists. It's late, and Phil is feeling frisky. Also there might be a special surprise at the end...

http://www.thebrainstormshow.com/pod...scg-worcester/

Re: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 9: SCG Worcester

"You're just wrong."
    "Oh~ no. "
    "Editing that out"

comedy is value.

Stop saying "like" frivolously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Full-House View Post
    MTG is a game 13+ (btw in cinematograph rating PG-13 allows nudity), while forum is open to anyone, and children under this age can see your picture and wonder how tezzeret is assosiated with anus and what is sexual t-rex means. Who knows where this path would take them? Are you responsible for their actions under the impression of your profile? I think no. You should be assamed.

Quote Originally Posted by theillest View Post
    Stop saying "like" frivolously.
    Yes, Phil was tired and in a strange mood and said "like" a million times. Sorry about that.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Patrunkenphat7 View Post
    Yes, Phil was tired and in a strange mood and said "like" a million times. Sorry about that.
    Oh good, someone else already addressed this. I rushed on here to post about this, my OCD enraged and face all in ticks!

Great with another sweet cast though guys

Nov 2013
    charlottesville, VA

This to me was one of the weaker episodes.

If the goal was the pursuit of knowledge through constructive discussion, then I think there needed to be more debate. A few points/moments aside there primarily was a lot of agreement and quick conclusions which made it feel like there was some amount of groupthink.

My suggestion to improve similar episodes in the future would try and have some people play devil's advocate or at least voice reasons why one may want to make a certain card selection, etc. i.e. "While I personally don't agree, the reason you may want 3 FoW instead of 4 might be x,y,z..." you get the idea.

Thread Information