Thread: Where is the best place to watch MTGO videos? (need deck piloting help..)

Where is the best place to watch MTGO videos? (need deck piloting help..)

I've built and collected the MUD decklist , but I don't understand these card choices at all:

Kuldotha Forgemaster - in the cloudpost mana base lists people are playing either or some combination of Cavern of Souls and Wasteland. It requires 3 artifacts to activate the ability. I'm not consistently getting 3 in play easily enough to be able to activate this card, I've seen lists cut to 3 so maybe others are having the same issue.

Lodestone Golem - This is only a 5/3 against Batterskull and Delver. My opponent can very easily block him. If I haven't stuck a chalice of the Void for 1 my opponent can very easily remove this card with Swords, Bolt, or even their Delver and Batterskull which has vigilance, but they can very easily find more win conditions . I find that unless I am able to cast 2 of these right after another the 1 mana sphere effect isn't enough to put them off balance. Between their wastelands and brainstorm ponder effects they're very easily able to get to all the mana they need before I am able to stabilize.

I don't understand how to play this deck against Delver/Batterskull. These are the cards I always seem to lose to and I can't figure out why. Liliana of the Veil also crushes me out of the game pretty easily.

there's a new card coming in Origins, a 4/4 for 4G that has a may destroy target artifact or enchantment comes into the battlefield ability. For some reason I am convinced this will win all of my games when I cast it because I'll be able to race Delver and not get it killed by blocking.

a lot of people seem to consider Lodestone a must answer, I don't agree. If I was my opponent I'd let it go and not even worry about it at all.

Hey guys, let's do it! The blue yonder awaits! Yahoo!
    Apr 2011
    The World

Re: Where is the best place to watch MTGO videos? (need deck piloting help..)

Try here
    "Be it ever so crumbled, there's no place like home."

RGCL (GQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Welcome aboard, in her dark name we do dedicate this performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    That actually sounds erotic.
    Youtube-playlist dedicated to RGCL

oh thank you

I've also considered,

Arc-Slogger - 3RR
    Creature - Beast
    R, remove top 10 cards of your library from the game : Deal 2dmg to any target.
    4 / 5

This deals with Delver. Kills Stoneforge. Doesn't die to Batterskull blocking it. They'd need a lot of mana to cast it every turn.

None of the videos on that site have the situation of a Batterskull in the way of a card like Wurmcoil happening because they manage to remove it with swords, or win the game, lol

one of the opponents even conceded to turn 1 lightning greaves, turn 2 lodestone..

Another card I've considered is Serrated Arrows.. can remove Stoneforge + an unflipped delver.

You would get tons more feedback in the MUD thread, and might even find someone who streams or is nice enough to fraps some videos for you.

Keep Calm and Brainstorm
    Apr 2009
    GTA, Ontario

Southfloridamagic has a guy that streams MUD once a week. He runs a Cloudpost list with four Ugins.
    I am convinced that WotC is "dumbing" the game because of all the stupid posts they come across on MTG-related forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    13NoVa plays Force of Will from his hand.
    Finglonger plays Spell Pierce from his hand.
    [10:22:43]  13NoVa: lol
    sure
    Finglonger points from his Dack Fayden to 13NoVa's Sol Ring.
    [10:23:04]  13NoVa: lol dumb ******; nice draws with retard.dec
    stupid cocksucker
    You have been kicked out of the game.

Thread Information