Thread: [Article]Eternal Europe: Prague Eternal 2015

[Article]Eternal Europe: Prague Eternal 2015

Well, I spent the last weekend in Prague and while I didn't do well, I thought it'd still be interesting to have a look at a decent sized European event:

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...rnal-2015.html

Enjoy :)
    I don't have low self-esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else. -Daria

Proud member of Team CAB
    High Priest of the Church of BLA

CAB JaceTM

My articles

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: [Article]Eternal Europe: Prague Eternal 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mon,Goblin Chief View Post
    Well, I spent the last weekend in Prague and while I didn't do well, I thought it'd still be interesting to have a look at a decent sized European event:

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...rnal-2015.html

Enjoy :)
    Thanks for this article! I've found it hard to find decklists for Prague Eternal, so this was really useful for both the Legacy and Vintage!

Thanks for the article (I was your round 5 Legacy opponent). I find your, as always, very insighful updates on the state of Legacy and Vintage formats extremely useful.
    After reading this, those BURG decks with DDT sure looks interesting. I might even have to reconsider my deck choice for GP Lille. Hope to see you there.

Apr 2007
    Leicester, UK

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthepit View Post
    Thanks for this article! I've found it hard to find decklists for Prague Eternal, so this was really useful for both the Legacy and Vintage!
    Try the website here - http://www.pragueeternal.com/prague-...ay-legacy.html

Niklas Kronberger has a good Loam/Chalice Stompy deck; I wonder how many opponents got locked out by a turn 1 chalice? The main chance from last time seem to be a single Deathrite (which you can still grab with GSZ under chalice) and Slaughter Games in the side board.

I like the triple Iona in the storm deck sideboard as an answer to Omni-tell.
    My Legacy Decks of choice: Pox, Miracles, D&T or Lands.
    Online Trading Reference Checker

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Ahh, Vintage. I can't get over what a strange format it is. There are so few cards in a given deck that actually DO anything. I thought your deck was durdly until I got down to the ones you listed from the event. Wow. They are down right masturbatory.

Thx for the read. Interesting.
    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

Thread Information