Thread: [Article]Eternal Europe: Twist'N'Tutor

[Article]Eternal Europe: Twist'N'Tutor

Two Magic Origins spoilers I found interesting two analyze this time around:

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...istNTutor.html

Enjoy :)
    I don't have low self-esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else. -Daria

Proud member of Team CAB
    High Priest of the Church of BLA

CAB JaceTM

My articles

Site Contributor
    Feb 2010
    Denver, CO

Re: [Article]Eternal Europe: Twist'N'Tutor

Quote Originally Posted by Mon,Goblin Chief View Post
    Two Magic Origins spoilers I found interesting two analyze this time around:

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...istNTutor.html

Enjoy :)
    Great article, you covered basically all the bases. I'm pretty excited to watch the potential Storm evolution you referred to at the end. My only disagreement is I think you under-valued Day's Undoing as a means to refill in decks like (Modern) Affinity, but I guess time will tell on that one.
    Lord of the Chalice

Quote Originally Posted by Julian23 View Post
    Since playing against Spiral Tide provides a lot fun for both players is something only someone who's not had sex for quite a while could enjoy, I pull out GW Maverick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm Ape View Post
    Spikes are supposed to enjoy winning by leveraging their talents, but this card can't fetch the most SKILL INTENSIVE card in all of Magic?

Clearly aimed at Modern plebs, not gonna be a pillar of our format.
    Stompy Discord: https://discord.gg/6cesvkz

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Days Undoing is a card for Tezzerator. Imo pretty obvious call
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

I have looked forward to Kotter's new card analysis articles ever since he completely called Treasure Cruise and Dig Through Time at a time when it was widely questioned how playable those cards would be.

Regarding an application of Day's Undoing in Tezzerator, I don't know if it's that comfortable to incorporate the card. The deck has traditionally used Ensnaring Bridge to great effect. I did some preliminary testing with Day's Undoing in an Affinity shell and wasn't able to get it to work in Legacy, but perhaps someone who is actually good at deckbuilding will be able to make it happen.

Thread Information