Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: MTGO discussion

Re: MTGO discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Was watching my friend play MTGO. He connected with Steel Hellkite and paid 1 mana to the ability to try to kill a flipped delver. Apparently MTGO hasn't changed flipped cards to have the new cmc yet.
    Did he not kill it? They have changed flipped cards to meet the new cmc rules, i've killed Delver and DRS with EEs plenty of times since the flipped card cmc rule got changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by twndomn View Post
    There's no control, not even close. The 4cc is nowhere near the classical sense of control, neither is Standstill. Mid-range strategy is called mid-range at best, don't try to sneak the word control into it.

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    North Central CA

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    Did he not kill it? They have changed flipped cards to meet the new cmc rules, i've killed Delver and DRS with EEs plenty of times since the flipped card cmc rule got changed.
    Nope it did not die. Maybe it's a Steel Hellkite specific thing for some reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick "Tasteless" Plott
    It's a trend on the internet, the internet has just become more and more of an unpleasant place. It's become more and more of bitching on forums, and I'm from that really early internet generation where it's just small communities giving each other advice and reasonable dialogue, and it's kind of just devolved into this ugly, ugly thing. I mean, it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fuckin' whiny bitch on the internet or we'd have a lot of rich community members

Hymn-Slinger
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Nope it did not die. Maybe it's a Steel Hellkite specific thing for some reason?
    It's MTGO, anything is possible. I wouldn't even discount it only working for certain numbers, or on select days of the week...
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Yeah, there's this amazing example of MTGO of Hoogland typing into chat...but suddenly he started typing into his opponent's name box.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedCrazy...itPeoplesChamp

MTGO is going down in flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

The Null Rod among buttons.
    Currently working on: Infinity Stompy

Thread Information