Quote Originally Posted by Plague Sliver View Post
I'd love to take a look at your current list -- or at least, a list that you'd play at a large event (80+ players).

I'll be attending one of these big tournaments soon, and am always looking for inspiration.
Ask and you shall receive.

Team Australia.

//Creature (12)
4 Deathrite Shaman
4 Delver of Secrets
2 Tombstalker
2 True-Name Nemesis

//Instant (25)
4 Brainstorm
4 Daze
1 Dismember
1 Fatal Push
4 Force of Will
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Spell Pierce
1 Spell Snare
4 Stifle

//Sorcery (4)
4 Ponder

//Land (19)
1 Badlands
4 Polluted Delta
4 Scalding Tarn
1 Tropical Island
3 Underground Sea
2 Volcanic Island
4 Wasteland

SB: 2 Abrade
SB: 1 Flusterstorm
SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage
SB: 1 Kolaghan's Command
SB: 1 Liliana, the Last Hope
SB: 2 Pyroblast
SB: 2 Snapcaster Mage
SB: 2 Surgical Extraction
SB: 3 Thoughtseize

Things I'm not sure on:

- Should the Dismember be the 2nd Push? Pros and cons to each. I've tested both variations and have enjoyed the pros and cons of each.

- Should the Grafdigger's Cage in the sideboard be Crypt/Nihil Spellbomb? Cage is a much harder lock but is not useful against Loam strategies which seem to be everywhere for me right now. The non-bo with Snapcaster is something that has come up a fair bit recently.

- Is there too much emphasis in the sideboard on grinding? Between Snapcasters, K.Command and Lili Last Hope you're bumping up the cmc a fair bit. That said, they are insane and soon there should be footage up of me annihilating DnT in two not close games because I drew those cards.

- Following on from the last point, is it worth it to cut a Snapcaster for a Marsh Casualties/Make Obsolete type sweeper? I tried Izzet Staticaster but it was no bueno. Thanks to Abrade, K.Command and Lili you have a lot of removal postboard so do you need a sweeper? I guess it depends on how much Elves you expect to see and whether you want a clean answer to a resolved Empty the Warrens.

This was from the last tournament I played Team Aus in. I lost the mirror in the semis but you can see two different approaches between our sideboards for inspiration <3: http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=17216&f=LE