Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1659

Thread: [Deck] Grixis Tempo

Site Contributor
    Oct 2014
    Melbourne, Australia.

Re: [DTB] Grixis Tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Sliver View Post
    I'd love to take a look at your current list -- or at least, a list that you'd play at a large event (80+ players).

I'll be attending one of these big tournaments soon, and am always looking for inspiration.
    Ask and you shall receive.

Team Australia.

//Creature (12)
    4 Deathrite Shaman
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Tombstalker
    2 True-Name Nemesis

//Instant (25)
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Daze
    1 Dismember
    1 Fatal Push
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Spell Snare
    4 Stifle

//Sorcery (4)
    4 Ponder

//Land (19)
    1 Badlands
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Scalding Tarn
    1 Tropical Island
    3 Underground Sea
    2 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

SB: 2 Abrade
    SB: 1 Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 1 Kolaghan's Command
    SB: 1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    SB: 2 Pyroblast
    SB: 2 Snapcaster Mage
    SB: 2 Surgical Extraction
    SB: 3 Thoughtseize

Things I'm not sure on:

- Should the Dismember be the 2nd Push? Pros and cons to each. I've tested both variations and have enjoyed the pros and cons of each.

- Should the Grafdigger's Cage in the sideboard be Crypt/Nihil Spellbomb? Cage is a much harder lock but is not useful against Loam strategies which seem to be everywhere for me right now. The non-bo with Snapcaster is something that has come up a fair bit recently.

- Is there too much emphasis in the sideboard on grinding? Between Snapcasters, K.Command and Lili Last Hope you're bumping up the cmc a fair bit. That said, they are insane and soon there should be footage up of me annihilating DnT in two not close games because I drew those cards.

- Following on from the last point, is it worth it to cut a Snapcaster for a Marsh Casualties/Make Obsolete type sweeper? I tried Izzet Staticaster but it was no bueno. Thanks to Abrade, K.Command and Lili you have a lot of removal postboard so do you need a sweeper? I guess it depends on how much Elves you expect to see and whether you want a clean answer to a resolved Empty the Warrens.

This was from the last tournament I played Team Aus in. I lost the mirror in the semis but you can see two different approaches between our sideboards for inspiration <3: http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=17216&f=LE
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Dat 1/1 with built in pump. Watch out Griselbrand here comes lizard mid range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Is this a troll or are gobbos really dtb?

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post

Team Australia.

//Creature (12)
    4 Deathrite Shaman
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Tombstalker
    2 True-Name Nemesis

//Instant (25)
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Daze
    1 Dismember
    1 Fatal Push
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Spell Snare
    4 Stifle

//Sorcery (4)
    4 Ponder

//Land (19)
    1 Badlands
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Scalding Tarn
    1 Tropical Island
    3 Underground Sea
    2 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

SB: 2 Abrade
    SB: 1 Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    SB: 2 Snapcaster Mage
    SB: 3 Thoughtseize
    This is a really sweet list. Love it. I just can't get behind Spell Snare, though. I know it's supposed to be good, I just can't get it to work for me.

At the risk of doing outrageous things, I'm tempted to play your main with

-1 Stifle
    -1 Fatal Push
    -1 Spell Snare

+3 Gitaxian Probe

I just can't live without Probe anymore. Free info and delve, man.

- Should the Dismember be the 2nd Push? Pros and cons to each. I've tested both variations and have enjoyed the pros and cons of each.
    Can't go wrong with either. I'd keep the Dismember for the Suicide Black / Snuff Out old-school-Team-America feels.

- Should the Grafdigger's Cage in the sideboard be Crypt/Nihil Spellbomb? Cage is a much harder lock but is not useful against Loam strategies which seem to be everywhere for me right now. The non-bo with Snapcaster is something that has come up a fair bit recently.
    Just play a third Surgical.

- Is there too much emphasis in the sideboard on grinding? Between Snapcasters, K.Command and Lili Last Hope you're bumping up the cmc a fair bit. That said, they are insane and soon there should be footage up of me annihilating DnT in two not close games because I drew those cards.
    Yeah, I think the grind is getting out of hand. I don't like Snapcasters in this deck at all, but that's personal preference. FWIW, I enjoyed your buddy's sideboard more :)

- Following on from the last point, is it worth it to cut a Snapcaster for a Marsh Casualties/Make Obsolete type sweeper? I tried Izzet Staticaster but it was no bueno. Thanks to Abrade, K.Command and Lili you have a lot of removal postboard so do you need a sweeper? I guess it depends on how much Elves you expect to see and whether you want a clean answer to a resolved Empty the Warrens.
    I'd play -1 Thoughtseize, +1 Marsh Casualties. Not sure when you need to bring in 3x Thoughtseize. And did you give up on running Hymns?

And how's the matchup vs. Czech Pile?
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

Jun 2014
    L.A., CA

//Land (19)
    1 Badlands
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Scalding Tarn
    1 Tropical Island
    3 Underground Sea
    2 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland
    [/url]
    Just curious about how you've liked the mana base, @Stevestamopz. I've tested the same one a fair bit, and the Badlands has burned me way more often than I'd like. As the third land, it can be great to ensure that you can't be Wasteland-ed off of any color. But in a deck that likes to hold up blue for Stifle, it just felt too sketchy too often for me. My deck also became worse at mulligan-ing. You have more reps with this configuration, though, so I defer to you. But what about a 4 Sea/2 Volc/1 Trop mana base? Several of the 18-land, quad-Angler builds play(ed) only 2 Volcs, so perhaps that's feasible here, too. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Site Contributor
    Oct 2014
    Melbourne, Australia.

@Plague-O

- I was playing Civic on modo last night, and while I hamfisted every turn and subsequently lost, playing with probe was disgusting. I even thought about how I would squeeze it into Team Aus. If I were to play 3 Probes, I would shave 1 sea, 1 pierce and probably a stifle but this is all theory crafting.

- Dismember being able to cleanly answer Angler is the main reason to play it. It's also good against Eldrazi I suppose but this deck is already pretty good against Eldrazi anyway.

- I always like to have 1 dedicated card for Ichorid and Surgical is fairly bad against Dredge. Surgical is also much worse against ANT and very rarely does anything against them where Cage and Spellbomb have useful interactions in their own ways. On the same side of the coin, Spellbomb vs Surgical against Loam Strategies is great as a way to just set them back on Tempo. I'll be testing Spellbomb over Cage for the next little while. I'm especially interested in testing Spellbomb against Pile.

- On that topic, Pile is a horrendous matchup. Like, seriously dismal. Lili Last Hope + K.Command are really the only ways to keep up in the games where you can't Sinkhole them to pieces.

- Hymns were awful in this deck :( I really wanted to like it because it made me feel like Dan Signorini throwing Wolf-Hymns at people and casting Tombstalker but Dan wins games and I was doing a great job of losing. The 3 Thoughtseizes are great against Combo (duh) and also against DnT. I could see having Marsh over the 3rd Thoughtseize.

@TheMonstah

I hate that Badlands is in my Daze/Stifle deck but it has continued to impress me. Whether it's just mana-fixing or letting me play through Choke (which has happened), Badlands has worked a treat. I know L10 here on the source has liked it, and the people locally who have picked up Team Aus have also really liked Badlands and have considered putting one into their normal Grixis Delver lists. Obviously it can suck sometimes but I think the reward outweighs the risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Dat 1/1 with built in pump. Watch out Griselbrand here comes lizard mid range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Is this a troll or are gobbos really dtb?

My cat's name is Tarmogoyf!
    Dec 2010
    Franklin, PA; Cleveland, OH

Greetings,

After reasonable success with Coval's list two weeks ago, I decided to try running it again this week, again with a few minor modifications (taking the liberty to run a 2-2-2-2 fetchland split and modified the sideboard for my metagame).

4 Deathrite Shaman
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Young Pyromancer
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    1 Tombstalker
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Cabal Therapy
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    2 Polluted Delta
    2 Scalding Tarn
    2 Flooded Strand
    2 Misty Rainforest
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Underground Sea
    1 Tropical Island
    4 Wasteland

Sideboard
    3 Surgical Extraction
    2 Pithing Needle
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Electrickery
    1 Grim Lavamancer
    2 Pyroblast
    1 Ancient Grudge
    2 Diabolic Edict
    1 Kolaghan's Command

Round 1: ANT [2-1] - Opponent manages to go off in G1 and kill me. In hindsight, I likely misplayed. If I had sequenced differently the turn before I had died, I could have fired off a Cabal Therapy that I drew off of a Ponder that shuffled. This could have bought me another turn or two. Additionally, I could have Dazed a Rain of Filth forcing my opponent to go Ad Nauseam route rather than Past in Flames. This is pretty narrow, but could have won G1. I played much tighter in G2 and G3 finishing my opponent quickly and disrupting him with Therapy and counters.

Round 2: UWr Miracles [2-0] - These games were both pretty close. G1 I managed to not allow my opponent any 2-for-1s with Terminus. In G2 a well placed Kolaghan's Command killed a Monastery Mentor in response to its first prowess trigger and also forced a painful discard on my opponent. This kept the board nearly clear and gave us the time to win between a TNN and a Deathrite.

Round 3: Colorless Eldrazi [2-0] - I am on the play in G1 and have Delver into Delver plus Ponder. They transform and dispatch him quickly. G2 I have two Wastelands in the opener and draw into a third, which screws up his mana long enough for the team to assemble and kill him. This game was pretty interesting as he did resolve a Thorn of Amethyst, which I left in play favoring the destruction of a Walking Ballista (for 1) with an Ancient Grudge. This allowed a clear board so an Edict could remove a Reality Smasher that I knew he had in hand, but never got the mana to cast.

Round 4: Goblin Charbelcer [2-0] - I have FoW and Blue card G1. In G2 I have DRS and 2 FoW and 2 blue cards to pitch. He fights through the 2 FoWs and resolves a mid-game Belcher without the mana to activate it. He also only has a Lotus Petal in play after resolving the Belcher, as I Wastelanded him on turn 2. I end up killing him with Young Pyromancer and tokens, with a Flusterstorm protecting me from most mana production.

BONUS ROUND 5: BUG Midrange [3-1] - A friend an I jammed a few preboard games while we were waiting for the Miracles versus Colorless Eldrazi match up to finished it three games. Just some general thoughts, when Grixis is ahead, really the only scary threat is Toxic Deluge. Their planeswalkers can be taken out by going wide or with TNN and their creatures can be chumped all day by Elementals. Match up feels reasonably favorable.

I have been really happy with the deck over the last couple months. I have been trying out varying configurations just testing out different combinations. I think next up, I may run Bob's list from EW and give the maindeck Spell Pierces a go. Anyway thanks for reading!

which version is better? The one with or without Stifle? In my meta I do expect a lot of Storm, Blade builds and stuff like Maverick and DnT.

Quote Originally Posted by IamHANDSOME View Post
    which version is better? The one with or without Stifle? In my meta I do expect a lot of Storm, Blade builds and stuff like Maverick and DnT.
    I think it comes down to personal playstyle, to be honest. To me, it makes sense to run Stifle, but the 'non-Stifle/non-Cabal Therapy in the main' version has also beein doing well lately. With the extra YP in that version, i suppose the game plan is to overload on good threats, while also increasing the likely hood of a YP/Cabal Therapy combo blowout post board.

When i stick a threat, and get to untap with it, the only thing on my mind is how can i disrupt my opponent and protect this threat to victory. With that as the plan i feel like, countering, stifling, and wastelanding are the type of cards that can most logically follow this route. For me, and how i like to play, if i have a TNN out, i'd much rather be holding a Stifle in hand than another Probe or YP, which is what the 'non-Stifle in the main deck' versions are using as replacements to Stifle.

What i do like about the non-Stifle version is the extra Spell Pierce in the main. I really wish i could find room for another Pierce in the main, or even the board, in my versions of Stifle Grixis Delver. I do agree that Pierce is particularly powerful right now. Even more so if you manage to Stifle a fetchland or two.

Stifle isnt just for Fetchlands, though. If you buy into the theory that the goal of this deck is to stick a hard to answer threat, and then make it even harder for your opponent to actually answer that threat, then Stifle is fantastic. It counters a Lilliana edict, a Snapcaster activation that might target the removal spell your opponent needs, the EE ability, a Jitte trigger, and a million other things as you tempo your way to the finish line.

In my head, i've been playing the game of whenever i draw a Stifle, do i wish it was a YP, Pierce, or Probe instead? Most of the time the answer is an easy no, but i do think both versions are fine because the core of the deck, and its threats, are already ridiculously good.

It would appear that Grixis Delver is somewhat shifting away from Cabal Therapy in the main, which is apparently because of Bob Huang's high placement in larger tournaments and the rise of 4C control?

Also, what matches are we finding that Spell Pierce is better than Cabal Therapy in the main. For awhile, myself and I noticed others were using either more removal or additional Cabal Therapy main in place of the one Spell Pierce. Also curious what sideboarding tips someone might have playing the Noah Walker special (cabal therapy main) against the DTBs?

MTGO Name: Adelorenzi
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh84 View Post
    It would appear that Grixis Delver is somewhat shifting away from Cabal Therapy in the main, which is apparently because of Bob Huang's high placement in larger tournaments and the rise of 4C control?

Also, what matches are we finding that Spell Pierce is better than Cabal Therapy in the main. For awhile, myself and I noticed others were using either more removal or additional Cabal Therapy main in place of the one Spell Pierce. Also curious what sideboarding tips someone might have playing the Noah Walker special (cabal therapy main) against the DTBs?
    It's mainly Czech Pile for Spell Pierce. The idea is that they invest all of this mana into a K Command or Jace and you just blow them out. With Cabal Therapy, you can get the card out of their hand but they don't lose any mana investment, so they haven't lost any tempo. The tempo swing from Piercing something can often spell victory.

Sideboarding tips vs DTB with Noah special:

Mirror match: I like to cut a couple of cabal therapy for 2 removal spells. You can board out some number of FoW and or Daze depending on play/draw, but I like to leave all no matter what.

Death and Taxes: I like to board out all FOW and Daze for artifact hate, removal, and additional discard/hate. Pithing Needle shines here, but mostly you want the spot removal/sweepers/control creatures like lavamancer.

Ant: Cut the Dismember/Forked Bolt, some combination of creatures and bolts (I like -1TNN, -1 Gurmag, -2 Bolt) for extra discard, extra counterspells, and surgicals. The 1 Gurmag can be nice to have because he's such a beast of a clock, sometimes you just need to close the game out real quick before they topdeck a tutor or past in flames.

Pile: I like to board out 2 Forces for pyroblasts. Forked Bolt/Darkblast are good out of the board, you can cut more forces if you want.

Elves: Bring in the spot removal for a combination of FoW/Daze/Pierce/Therapy. Fluster can be good against the big spells (Glimpse, Order).

The thing about sideboarding with Delver decks is that there are many paths you can take with Daze/Fow count and your plan against the other guy, there isn't really any one "true" best method. Your opponent might play around Daze religiously for example, board em out. FoW isn't always as bad as a lot of people say it is g2-g3: remember it answers any spell that is cast. Sometimes that is a better answer than a removal or discard spell.

Quote Originally Posted by ironclad8690 View Post
    With Cabal Therapy, you can get the card out of their hand but they don't lose any mana investment, so they haven't lost any tempo. The tempo swing from Piercing something can often spell victory.
    I agree that this is the best case scenario, sometimes (a lot of the times) it doesn't work out that way. Being that either of the version (Cabal Therapy or Spell Pierce) doesn't play stifle, their ability to pay the 2 mana for Pierce is very high. Not to mention, the reuse factor from Cabal Therapy for zero mana is huge. Again I understand the theory behind Spell Pierce against Pile, just the practicality doesn't seem there.

Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh84 View Post
    I agree that this is the best case scenario, sometimes (a lot of the times) it doesn't work out that way. Being that either of the version (Cabal Therapy or Spell Pierce) doesn't play stifle, their ability to pay the 2 mana for Pierce is very high. Not to mention, the reuse factor from Cabal Therapy for zero mana is huge. Again I understand the theory behind Spell Pierce against Pile, just the practicality doesn't seem there.
    Not saying you're wrong, but if Czech pile has an extra 2 mana when they are casting a haymaker, then something has gone horribly wrong. In my testing they almost never have an extra 2 mana "lying around". They have to jam the big spells to avoid dying, and then pierce remains good when they have to Snapcaster something. Pierce has also been fine at just countering cantrips when they need lands, or countering fatal push/edict when you have a good threat.

If they are playing around pierce religiously then just board it out for therapy g2-3.

Not saying you're wrong, but if Czech pile has an extra 2 mana when they are casting a haymaker, then something has gone horribly wrong. In my testing they almost never have an extra 2 mana "lying around". They have to jam the big spells to avoid dying, and then pierce remains good when they have to Snapcaster something. Pierce has also been fine at just countering cantrips when they need lands, or countering fatal push/edict when you have a good threat.

If they are playing around pierce religiously then just board it out for therapy g2-3.
    +1

Feb 2017
    Kassel, Germany

Today I had a really painful loss against 4 C Loam. I had to Force his Chalice of the Void and then got wrecked by Choke and played a Gurmag Angler which was hold with Maze of Ith, then he started Life from the Loam and found a Liliana.
    In the Match I boarded out 3 Stifle, 2 Spell Pierce and 1 Forked Bolt and put in 2 Diabolic Edict, 1 Kolaghan's Command, 2 Surgical Extraction and 1 Bitterblossom but no Ancient Grudge.

Can someone give me a hint for sideboarding against 4c Loam?
    I am not sure about the power of these Cards either on the play and on the draw:
    Force of Will
    Stifle
    Spell Pierce
    Cabal Therapy
    Lightning Bolt
    Last edited by EronRelentless; 11-19-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by EronRelentless View Post
    Today I had a really painful loss against 4 C Loam. I had to Force his Chalice of the Void and then got wrecked by Choke and played a Gurmag Angler which was hold with Maze of Ith, then he started Life from the Loam and found a Liliana.
    In the Match I boarded out 3 Stifle, 2 Spell Pierce and 1 Forked Bolt and put in 2 Diabolic Edict, 1 Kolaghan's Command, 2 Surgical Extraction and 1 Bitterblossom but no Ancient Grudge.

Can someone give me a hint for sideboarding against 4c Loam?
    I am not sure about the power of these Cards either on the play and on the draw:
    Force of Will
    Stifle
    Spell Pierce
    Cabal Therapy
    Lightning Bolt
    I like to take out 2 Pierce for the surgicals. You don't want to be leaving mana up and they just play decay. I like bringing in grudge. Mox and chalice are fine targets. I'd probably cut 2 stifle for em. Stifle isn't great but also not completely dead. I could see shaving some probes too.

I have found the key to the matchup is to just go full aggro. Many times this will force them to play into daze. I wouldn't bring in bitterblossom because they already leave in a bunch of decays and you really want them to lose tempo to decay something. Edict seems fine for either probe or stifle as well. Command is good as another out to chalice. Sometimes we just scoop to choke but that's part of the delver game.

Feb 2017
    Kassel, Germany

I like to take out 2 Pierce for the surgicals. You don't want to be leaving mana up and they just play decay. I like bringing in grudge. Mox and chalice are fine targets. I'd probably cut 2 stifle for em. Stifle isn't great but also not completely dead. I could see shaving some probes too.

I have found the key to the matchup is to just go full aggro. Many times this will force them to play into daze. I wouldn't bring in bitterblossom because they already leave in a bunch of decays and you really want them to lose tempo to decay something. Edict seems fine for either probe or stifle as well. Command is good as another out to chalice. Sometimes we just scoop to choke but that's part of the delver game.
    Thanks for the advice. If you want to see the Match you can check it on my friends YouTube Channel. https://youtu.be/i_KXQnLan0s
    For reference here is my Decklist:
    //Lands
    4 Polluted Delta
    2 Scalding Tarn
    2 Misty Rainforest
    1 Tropical Island
    3 Underground Sea
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

//Instants
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Daze
    1 Dismember
    4 Force of Will
    1 Kolaghan's Command
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Spell Pierce
    3 Stifle

//Sorceries
    1 Forked Bolt
    4 Ponder

//Creatures
    4 Deathrite Shaman
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Gurmag Angler
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 True-Name Nemesis

//Sideboard
    SB: 1 Ancient Grudge
    SB: 1 Umezawa's Jitte
    SB: 1 Izzet Staticaster
    SB: 2 Diabolic Edict
    SB: 2 Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Bitterblossom
    SB: 1 Dread of Night

Hey all, I have been on a tear with grixis delver on modo (four 5-0s in a row). And want to build irl, only problem is my LGS is infested with pox (there is a group of friends who all play pox, and another pox player on top of that), any ideas of hate cards we can play? I was thinking enchantments and artifacts are a good way to exploit them, a bitterblossom, or a life from the loam, or even a compost/sulfuric vortex? alongside replacing my flusters with pierces or something like that, any ideas on how to approach this mu? any help would be mucho appreciated. My lgs is also infested with lands, toronto being the city with perhaps the highest tabernacle per capita. (Maybe grixis delver is a deathwish at this store). There is also lots of 4c leo.

Feb 2017
    Kassel, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Gul_Dukat View Post
    Hey all, I have been on a tear with grixis delver on modo (four 5-0s in a row). And want to build irl, only problem is my LGS is infested with pox (there is a group of friends who all play pox, and another pox player on top of that), any ideas of hate cards we can play? I was thinking enchantments and artifacts are a good way to exploit them, a bitterblossom, or a life from the loam, or even a compost/sulfuric vortex? alongside replacing my flusters with pierces or something like that, any ideas on how to approach this mu? any help would be mucho appreciated. My lgs is also infested with lands, toronto being the city with perhaps the highest tabernacle per capita. (Maybe grixis delver is a deathwish at this store). There is also lots of 4c leo.
    Bitterblossom and Baleful Strix should be enough to make the Matchup ok for you. If you can build a black heavy build, you can also play Liliana, the Last Hope, its should be very good as well. Compost or Leovold should require a 2nd green Land in the Deck I guess.

May 2017
    New Zealand

Request for advice:

My deck used to have, among the usual stuff:
    - Liliana, the last hope
    - Kolaghan's command
    in the main.

I've since put 2x spell pierce inside. I've been facing a lot of burn among the rest of the meta, and would like some advice on mainboarding/sideboarding: so far 2x hydroblasts are in the side: what else should I put in and what's the sideboarding plan against burn?

Cheers

Feb 2017
    Kassel, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by rostov View Post
    Request for advice:

My deck used to have, among the usual stuff:
    - Liliana, the last hope
    - Kolaghan's command
    in the main.

I've since put 2x spell pierce inside. I've been facing a lot of burn among the rest of the meta, and would like some advice on mainboarding/sideboarding: so far 2x hydroblasts are in the side: what else should I put in and what's the sideboarding plan against burn?

Cheers
    I guess Delver, True-Name Nemesis and Gurmag Angler are best best Creatures against Burn. You need a fast clock and then your soft Counters will be as it's best. If you wait too long they can simply outclass your Spell Pierce, Daze and Flusterstorms by waiting for enough mana.
    You can put one Jitte in your Sideboard which helps a lot in the Matchup, they can't really bring Artifact Removal against Delver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gul_Dukat View Post
    That is an amazing run, man, congrats!

Thread Information