Thread: [Vancouver BC Canada] Vancouver Summer Legacy Classic 2015!

[Vancouver BC Canada] Vancouver Summer Legacy Classic 2015!

The Spring Legacy Classic is here again! This tournament is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, which is only about 2 hours north of Seattle, Washington. The date of the tournament is Saturday, July 25th 2015.

This will be Competitive REL + sanctioned, so decklists will be required!

Prizes will have to scale with attendance, but will be guaranteed for a minimum 25 people, which will look something like:

1st: 400
    2nd: 200
    3rd: 100
    4th: 100
    5th-8th: 50

To be paid out in store credit

Important tournament details:
    -Tournament will start at 10:30 am, registration will start at 9:30am. $40 CASH entrance. US cash is welcome at par, you don't need CDN cash! The Top 8 will be play or draw based on finish in the Swiss.

-Location is at "The Connections" gaming store in Vancouver, British Columbia: 2945 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 3K5. Phone number is (604) 327-4585. For parking, parking anywhere in the residential areas are fine as long as you do NOT park in the permit only spaces. Please watch the signs!

It's less the a week away from the Summer Legacy Classic so get your decks ready for a fun day of Magic. This event will have a BBQ special where you can purchase a burger, hotdog, drink and a dessert for $4. As for people that are missing cards we will have legacy staples and other needed cards on hand for you to purchase. If you have a list of cards needed please PM me and I can look into it for you, At this time I am working on their cards and hope to get them ready.

Re: [Vancouver BC Canada] Vancouver Summer Legacy Classic 2015!

It's 3 days way from the Summer Legacy Classic and we have been working hard to get things in order for a fun day of magic. If you need any type of cards please let me know and I'll have them set aside for you to purchase. Also if you are hungry and want a deal, we will be having a BBQ with a deal for $4 that includes burger, hotdog, drink and ice cream sandwich.

Summer Legacy Classic
    The Connection Games & Comics
    2945 Renfrew St., Vancouver, British Columbia V5M 3K5

Tournament will start at 10:30 am, registration will start at 9:30am. $40

Hope to see you all at the event!

Live Stream will start soon and hope you all will enjoy the event

http://www.twitch.tv/metsir

If you missed it you can watch the reply at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzR0...nsB_sMpJlqXro5

Thread Information