Here is Version 1.0 of Abzan Evolutionary Leap. The shell is similar to that of the old Birthing Pod Decks. Unfortunately Leap is no Survival of the fittest, nor is it a birthing pod. Main difference between this list and the Abzan Collected company deck that we are able to play more of the silver bullet type creatures and ignore the casting cost restriction put on the deck by the inclusion of Collected Company allowing us to comfortably play a value midrange type game with siege rhinos and still have the ability to gain infinite life/damage the same way the pod decks and CoCo decks before. The slots i felt like experimenting with to maximize the value game against the grixis and jund decks are lingering souls, Liliana, Heretical Healer and Ranger of Eos. Lingering souls is obviously just a great card all together especially in a deck with gavony township, but the ability to turn a spirt token into a way to gain value off leap by netting .75 cards per token even turning it into a mana dork is fine because eventually we will just find our haymaker value creatures and grind our opponent down. Ranger of eos is a card that saw a reasonable amount of play in Pod decks pre deathrite shaman being banned and occasionally popped up in pod decks prior to the printing of siege rhino and the combo was dropped all together, I wanted to try Ranger out because it by searching out two 1 drop creatures, it slightly increases the chance of hitting high impact creatures off of leap as well as give us 2 more creatures that we can feed to leap. Liliana, Heretical Healer is the card that i feel is just the best creature to hit off of leap, and we can flip it almost immediately, then reanimating any creature we have fed to leap. The Sideboard is geared mostly towards beating Tron but does contain some slots that are able to just out value our opponents who are trying to 2-1 us right back. the card that helps us do this the most is Seance, against any deck with counter spells. we can just make token of any creature, and for the fair price of 1 mana we net a card off it and bring back siege rhinos or any other creature with ETB's we get net all the extra value goodness. Feel free to respond with any comments or suggestions. Thanks for Reading

http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/92953