Thread: Black-Green Eternal Recurrence

Black-Green Eternal Recurrence

I started playing near the end of February and have built a few decks that have beaten my more experienced friends' decks, while also getting destroyed by them. The one I have put the most love into is one that plays with the graveyard (Entombs and whatnot, however this makes me very nervous when I play with it. I destoyed my friend, as hard as he tried, but screwed up in the next game by not realizing my Archfiend of Depravity could have saved me from his steadily growing army o/ myr tokens. Obviously, it requiring a graveyard, cards like Crypt Incursion can put me in my place. I feel my biggest issue is not having enough of the same card. I guess I have it like that because I want to see how certain cards work. That being said, my lack of knowledge of the game and of cards has been a nuisance, so I would like some advice on what to do with the following library.

Green Creatures (9)
    1x Wasteland Viper
    1x Deadly Recluse
    1x Satyr Wayfinder
    3x Eternal Witness
    1x Nylea, God of the Hunt
    1x Hornet Queen
    1x Terastodon

Black Creatures (12)
    2x Doomed Necromancer
    1x Hidden Horror
    2x Gatekeeper of Malakir
    2x Geralf's Messenger
    1x Sibsig Host
    1x Archfiend of Depravity
    1x Grave Titan
    1x Avatar of Woe
    1x Spirit of the Night

Black Spells (16)
    2x Dark Ritual
    1x Disentomb
    2x Entomb
    1x Unearth
    1x Zombie Infestation
    2x Animate Dead
    1x Ultimate Price
    1x Shallow Grave
    1x Murder
    1x Necromancy
    1x Victimize
    1x Buried Alive
    1x Diabolic Tutor

Green Spells (2)
    1x Mulch
    1x Evolution Charm

Gold Spelol (1)
    1x Jarad's Orders

Lands (20)
    7x Forest
    8x Swamp
    3x Jungle Hollow
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth (not exactly sure why)
    1x Evolving Wilds

Basically, I try to put the heavier cards in my graveyard to pull them out for cheap. I have a lot of cards (Buried Alive, Dance of the Dead, Reanimate) in my "sideboard" that play with this, and some I would like to throw in (Amulet of Vigor with Victimize or Geralf's Messenger could be fun). Also, I figure I should play with the non-basic lands. I've seen other cards that I would like to at least get a hold of. So, suggestions are more than welcome. Please and thank you.

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

Re: Black-Green Eternal Recurrence

I think this deck might be better off in a casual deck forum. Good luck with your deck though!

Re: Black-Green Eternal Recurrence

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    I think this deck might be better off in a casual deck forum. Good luck with your deck though!
    new to the site, just found the casual one, thanks!

Thread Information