Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bazaar of Moxen's European Series 2K16 (aka BOM 10 and much more)

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

Re: Bazaar of Moxen's European Series 2K16 (aka BOM 10 and much more)

So... Brussels november 4th through 6th. Consider me there!

Flights on American Airlines from PHL/CLT/JFK are dirt cheap (If you're using Miles) for July/August, so looks like I'm going to London.

Jemand musste Joseph K. verleumdet haben, denn ohne dass er etwas Böses getan hätte, wurde er eines Morgens verhaftet.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

So, I've recently become a parent and as such planning ahead is key if I am to go at least one big magic event this year. I'm planning on taking my wife and son with me. I was thinking about Prague for the GP, but my wife isn't super keen on that and so I started looking at alternatives. I've been to Annecy once and it was pretty nice and I always thought this would be a great place to spend some time in with my wife so I was pleasently surprised to learn that BoM is actually doing an event this year.

My question is, how many people do you think would be likely to attend / how many here know they will going to Annecy. It says Saturday Legacy and Standard main events so I'm assuming they are expecting enough Legacy players to actually have a respectable sized main event. My concern is, though, that Annecy is a bit out of the way and maybe not the most obvious place to host a big tournament and now, with a lot of Legacy alternatives both in the other BoM venues but also with the MKM series, what are the chances of attracting a big crowd to attend a tournament in Annecy?

I would be a bit bummed to go and attend a 100-person event. It doesn't have to be GP-sized but, you know, bigger than 50-150 people, ideally.

Sam S
    Dec 2011
    Newmarket, ON

Is there any video archive of BoM 2016?

There's some videos on the Twitch homepage of BoM

http://www.twitch.tv/bazaar_of_moxen/profile

Thread Information