Thread: Tusk Talk Episode 3:Seatac Legacy GP, SCG changes, Game of Chaos and More

May 2015
    Dominarian Slum

Tusk Talk Episode 3:Seatac Legacy GP, SCG changes, Game of Chaos and More

Podcast Link:

http://mtgcast.com/mtgcast-podcast-s...-magic-podcast

Sean O’Brien (nedleeds), Evan Nyquist (Überwucherung), Brian Plattenberg (alphastryk) and Andrew Wright (biglongjohns) present episode 3 of Tusk Talk. Tusk Talk is an Eternal Magic podcast hosted by members of Team Tusk. This episode’s topics include GP SEATAC, SCG changes, Game of Chaos and other inane topics.

Total Runtime: 1:38:01

Atlanta Legacy Tournament Link: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...duel-for-duals
    Last edited by hymnyou; 11-06-2015 at 01:08 AM.
    Tusk Up

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Re: Tusk Talk Episode 3:Seatac Legacy GP, SCG changes, Game of Chaos and More

I found your podcast, and subscribed, but this one doesn't show up unless you search for it, as it appears to be added via MTGCast, instead of the usual source (TuskTalk)?

Am I just being dumb?

Jul 2013
    Texas

I'm on a packed bus and just lost it at "Do you have a coin?" What the actual fuck.

!
    Jan 2010
    Lehigh Valley, PA

Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    I'm on a packed bus and just lost it at "Do you have a coin?" What the actual fuck.
    I give this comment two Krark's Thumbs up.

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Just had a chance to listen to this. Nice work, hilarious especially the coin flip deck.

Was great meeting you guys in SeaTac. Sean, your stories were awesome and your Mandarin was pretty good.

- James from Beijing
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

I actually played against a guy who said his 1st match opponent was playing that Krark's Thumb deck. At one point he said they just pushed all their cards/permanents aside and started flipping coins over and over. Judge walked over skeptical about what was going on. He said it was the best legacy match he's ever played. (I can't access podcast from work, so if that is mentioned, just ignore me)

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Re: Having a pimp coin for Krark's Thumb.dec - I think the correct choice is something along the lines of

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Thread Information