Thread: card lists with just text

card lists with just text

Hi Guys,
    Somewhat strange question. I have a family member who is in prison and who happens to be a magic player from way back. He stepped away from the game a while back, and then obviously hasn't seen any cards since he's been away. A while back I sent him a couple lists of legacy decks in addition to proxies of the cards from tcgplayer. Apparently those have become very popular and people have come up with all sorts of lists based on those cards. He has asked for more cards, but it is difficult to send them at a reasonable rate because there is a limit to the number of pages each letter can hold(also practical concerns when it comes to printing). Are any of you aware of a place where I could find just the text and cmc of cards in an easily cut and passable format. Ideally, I'd like to slowly just send him lists of all the sets so he and his friends can just have everything. That will make sending deck lists much easier and less time consuming. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

Re: card lists with just text

Maybe this would be useful? http://metadeck.me/

Re: card lists with just text

According to a couple of reddit questions for text only proxies, users said that this deckstats site could do that.

Looks accurate. You can search for a deck, then Deck Tools -> Print Proxies, then select text proxy type.

Thread Information