Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Denver Legacy

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Re: Denver Legacy

These are all the regular Legacy events in the area that I know of currently:

Monday, 6:30 - Gamer's Guild, Boulder
    Monday, 7:00 - Collector Mania, Parker
    Thursday, 6:00 - Break From Reality, Johnstown
    2nd/4th Friday, 6:30 - I Want More Comics, Northglenn
    Sunday, 2:00 - Black Gold, Littleton
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    These are all the regular Legacy events in the area that I know of currently:

Monday, 6:30 - Gamer's Guild, Boulder
    Monday, 7:00 - Collector Mania, Parker
    Thursday, 6:00 - Break From Reality, Johnstown
    2nd/4th Friday, 6:30 - I Want More Comics, Northglenn
    Sunday, 2:00 - Black Gold, Littleton
    Oh, BG is back to weekly Legacy, huh? I'll have to stop by...

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumC View Post
    Oh, BG is back to weekly Legacy, huh? I'll have to stop by...
    AFAIK it's been on their schedule for a while, but it rarely fires. Maybe we can coordinate a day to get a few people down there.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Jun 2009
    Detroit, MI

AFAIK it's been on their schedule for a while, but it rarely fires. Maybe we can coordinate a day to get a few people down there.
    I'm in for Sunday Legacy, IQ is scheduled at Black Gold for the 26th, maybe that will jump start it?

Jun 2009
    Detroit, MI

Wow the IQ had 51 people, impressive turn out. People at the tournament said that the Black Gold Sunday weekly has been firing for the past month as well as All C's started a Thursday night Legacy weekly that fired last week, hopefully we can keep this momentum going and get another larger tournament scheduled soon to keep peoples interest.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Wow the IQ had 51 people, impressive turn out. People at the tournament said that the Black Gold Sunday weekly has been firing for the past month as well as All C's started a Thursday night Legacy weekly that fired last week, hopefully we can keep this momentum going and get another larger tournament scheduled soon to keep peoples interest.
    Yeah I'm down to hit up BG on Sundays. Probably not every week, but hopefully often enough to keep it firing. Also hoping that without 60 people inside it's not 300 degrees in that store.

Was looking to get back into legacy, after being away from the game for 2 years, and selling most of my collection. I heard BG does legacy on sundays, with 15 proxies allowed? Sounds good for getting back into the game without blowing my whole paycheck at one time on staples!

Hope to see you guys around.

Jun 2009
    Detroit, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Kowitz View Post
    Was looking to get back into legacy, after being away from the game for 2 years, and selling most of my collection. I heard BG does legacy on sundays, with 15 proxies allowed? Sounds good for getting back into the game without blowing my whole paycheck at one time on staples!

Hope to see you guys around.
    Thursday's at 7 at All C's has been firing, albeit inconsistently, but firing non the less.

Jun 2009
    Detroit, MI

According to MTGFinder.com there are some Legacy GPTs coming up at Grand Slam Sports Cards on November 5th in Loveland CO and Gryphon Games on December 18th in Fort Collins, CO.

Looking some of these places up and looking at some maps, are any of these places even remotely accessible by rail and/or bus? I'm going to be in town from the 30th to November 6th and staying somewhere in the Cdpital Hill area.

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

technically yes... but more on the "remotely" side of your question. :(
    Find me on Twitter: @beanaman

His graveyard was a fucking encyclopedia of countermagic.

Quote Originally Posted by .dk View Post
    technically yes... but more on the "remotely" side of your question. :(
    Oh pissposh. Those places are only an hour or two away from Denver. That's a day trip worth doing if you're gonna go hiking or something after you are done nerding out.

Thread Information