Thread: Buylisting in Europe

Buylisting in Europe

So MKM (or magiccardmarket) is probably one of the most cummon place to buy cards around here.

Now I have read some articles about how to sell your stuff from probably exclusively American based writers.
    One conclusion seems to be that the most hassle free and time efficient way is to sell to a buylist. (And even gets close to trade value if you get a bonus to store credit.)
    Is that even a thing in Europe? If so what are examples of buylists available to Europeans (or Germans if you want to be more specific)?
    "is not easy
    for me
    u r a champion, it is easier" - some cockatrice guy

Feb 2016
    Maryland

Re: Buylisting in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    So MKM (or magiccardmarket) is probably one of the most cummon place to buy cards around here.

Now I have read some articles about how to sell your stuff from probably exclusively American based writers.
    One conclusion seems to be that the most hassle free and time efficient way is to sell to a buylist. (And even gets close to trade value if you get a bonus to store credit.)
    Is that even a thing in Europe? If so what are examples of buylists available to Europeans (or Germans if you want to be more specific)?
    I don't have any knowledge of the European market but I can offer feedback from the American market. I imagine you can use MKM to find a popular/major store and go to their website or email/message them asking if they have a buylist. For example, here in America, Channel Fireball is a major store. On their website they have a buylist page that you can search.

Thread Information