Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy: Take the Crown

Re: Conspiracy: Take the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    The (re)printing of Inquisition, S&T, Wish, Recruiters, Prelate and other Legacy relevant cards just sparked some hope. Its shattering to see Avatar of Woe side by side with Sanctum Prelute as the respective colors Mythic slot
    Avatar of Woe is way better than Sanctum Prelate in multiplayer limited though. I'm going to feel like such a card whore when I first pick Prelate...

Quote Originally Posted by monovfox View Post
    Kiln fiend reprint!

Praise be!
    Why

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by monovfox View Post
    Kiln fiend reprint!

Praise be!
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Hi all,

Longtime reader, infrequent poster, but I made a little write-up about my expectations for Conspiracy, especially as concerns Death & Taxes. Would love to know what you all think!

https://fetchlandformats.wordpress.c...now-be-tier-1/

Best,
    Ian

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by LMental View Post
    Hi all,

Longtime reader, infrequent poster, but I made a little write-up about my expectations for Conspiracy, especially as concerns Death & Taxes. Would love to know what you all think!
    I think you copy & pasted this thread. Lol
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

I think you copy & pasted this thread. Lol
    Well, I definitely read this thread.

In fact, as I said over on the Death & Taxes thread where I also shared this link, "Nothing revolutionary or too different from what I've seen here, but perhaps an accurate summation of what people have been saying?"

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Well, I definitely read this thread.

In fact, as I said over on the Death & Taxes thread where I also shared this link, "Nothing revolutionary or too different from what I've seen here, but perhaps an accurate summation of what people have been saying?"
    I just don't think the "my expectation" and similar strokes of "I have concluded" in that article is fitting if you staight up rippoff everything said on TheSource without giving credits but keep dropping "I think this is the set that finally removes the subpar Serra Avenger from D&T once and for all" and similar stuff instead, despite the ideas and arguments being made by other people. Just my 0.02$

Join us at Facebook!

I just don't think the "my expectation" and similar strokes of "I have concluded" in that article is fitting if you staight up rippoff everything said on TheSource without giving credits but keep dropping "I think this is the set that finally removes the subpar Serra Avenger from D&T once and for all" and similar stuff instead, despite the ideas and arguments being made by other people. Just my 0.02$
    Oh come on, it doesn't take a genius to figure that stuff out—that this will push Serra Avenger out of D&T is totally my original thought, and if you came to the same conclusion, great. You'll note especially that I do not blindly agree with everything said here—for instance I argue against Chrome Mox in D&T, against cutting a Thalia, GoT, against including more than 2 (max) Prelates, for testing out Palace Guard in a serious manner, etc.

Look, you guys are smart. I've been a source reader in various forms for over ten years (my old account is "Mental" from when I was a kid; I lost the password and associated email address years back). I learn a lot from the Source. But what do you want from me? To credit the first poster in this thread who said Recruiter of the Guard would be good in D&T? That Sanctum Prelate would be good in D&T? Really?

Take it easy Lem, content of lots of articles has same or similar content asthe Source forums so.. you know, take it easy. Every legacy contribution is great!

Nov 2007
    Finland

Oh come on, it doesn't take a genius to figure that stuff out—that this will push Serra Avenger out of D&T is totally my original thought, and if you came to the same conclusion, great. You'll note especially that I do not blindly agree with everything said here—for instance I argue against Chrome Mox in D&T, against cutting a Thalia, GoT, against including more than 2 (max) Prelates, for testing out Palace Guard in a serious manner, etc.

Look, you guys are smart. I've been a source reader in various forms for over ten years (my old account is "Mental" from when I was a kid; I lost the password and associated email address years back). I learn a lot from the Source. But what do you want from me? To credit the first poster in this thread who said Recruiter of the Guard would be good in D&T? That Sanctum Prelate would be good in D&T? Really?
    Never mind him. Many times he just doesn't seem to think things through before posting. Like you said, it doesn't take a genius to figure these pretty basic things out.
    Some of my friends sell records,
    some of my friends sell drugs.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miagi View Post
    Take it easy Lem, content of lots of articles has same or similar content asthe Source forums so.. you know, take it easy. Every legacy contribution is great!
    "Contribution" is the magic word. I miss that one.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopo View Post
    Never mind him. Many times he just doesn't seem to think things through before posting. Like you said, it doesn't take a genius to figure these pretty basic things out.
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Prelate will see play IN MIRACLES to fight combo & control (blocking Loam & P.Fire for example) and will free slots in Miracles to fight D&T.

Join us at Facebook!

"Contribution" is the magic word. I miss that one.
    Not everyone is as well versed in Legacy as people on the Source, and not everyone on the Source is as well versed in Legacy as you. So, there's that as a contribution. Plus, I hoped that by organising my thoughts about Conspiracy 2 in one place, it might provoke some more discussion as to what the optimal D&T list is—a discussion that's already going on, obviously, but about which I have my own viewpoints which are pointedly not exactly the same as everyone else's, in fact. Also, it lets me look back on the post at a later date and see how I did in analysing. Also, I don't just talk about D&T—I do spend some time discussing other cards. The post was not originally intended to be all about D&T; it just sort of happened when I started writing it.

Not every contribution is going to be a new archetype and I honestly think working to fine-tune a deck is an extremely important contribution. So if you have some issues with the list I proposed, and reasons for those issues, I'd be interested in hearing them, seriously.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

I was free to elaborate myself via PM. Cheers :)

Join us at Facebook!

The Original

Jul 2009
    Austria

And we have our first sorcery with toughness :O
    Drakes claim to be dragons-until the dragons show up.

The dust can count only to 50.

Angels attacked them,............ with swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Gollus View Post

So.... can you bolt it on the stack to fizzle it?

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Gollus View Post

Dafuq is that?

Join us at Facebook!

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Obviously, they're a fan of the Spy Kit + Arc-Slogger + Volative Chimera combo.

Seriously, what the hell was QA doing with this set? First the Monarch token, now this.

Hamburglar Hlelpler
    Aug 2005
    Nebraska

That's pretty major errata, considering this was first printed in Zendikar Block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    Creature type - 'Fuck you mooooooom'
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    EDIT: Tsumi, you are silly.

Can't wait to Garbage Fire my opponent's Windborne Charge. It seems appropriate.

That looks like a mtgcardsmith card. First I was like what where is the trigger? Now i cant even...
    “Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Thread Information