Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2465

Thread: [Primer] Eldrazi Stompy

Re: [DTB] Eldrazi Stompy

Just picked up the deck and 5-0 my first league with the list Todd Anderson talked about on SCG (Dropped 2 Traps for Warping Wail)

4x Maindeck Dismembers were lit.

Apr 2013
    Kempten, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by themtgzealot View Post
    Just picked up the deck and 5-0 my first league with the list Todd Anderson talked about on SCG (Dropped 2 Traps for Warping Wail)

Congratz, could you share your list with us?
    Currently playing
    Eldrazi

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

I'd like to see the list, even if 4 Dismembers seems suicidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkenshinx View Post
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

Quote Originally Posted by Manipulato View Post
    Congratz, could you share your list with us?
    Sure here is the list:

4 Eldrazi Mimic
    4 Reality Smasher
    4 Endless One
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Matter Reshaper
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Endbringer
    4 Dismember
    2 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    2 Mishra's Factory
    4 Wasteland
    2 City of Traitors
    3 Eye of Ugin
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1 Karakas
    3 Simian Spirit Guide

4 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Warping Wail
    2 All Is Dust
    1 Karakas
    2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    4 Leyline of the Void

Apr 2013
    Kempten, Germany

Sure here is the list:

4 Eldrazi Mimic
    4 Reality Smasher
    4 Endless One
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Matter Reshaper
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Endbringer
    4 Dismember
    2 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    2 Mishra's Factory
    4 Wasteland
    2 City of Traitors
    3 Eye of Ugin
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1 Karakas
    3 Simian Spirit Guide

4 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Warping Wail
    2 All Is Dust
    1 Karakas
    2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    4 Leyline of the Void
    What MU's did you face? Were the 2 Karakas in the MD worth it or a Game winning advantage? I personally really like the 2nd Urborg in the MD because it has a great synergy with Eye of Ugin and Ancient Tomb, I think it gives the deck a little bit of consistancy...I personally would never go under 3 City of Traitors because the 2 colorless mana without any damage is too important in the early-/midgames.
    4 Dismember seem really suicidle especially with only 1 Urborg...How do you liked them?
    Currently playing
    Eldrazi

Quote Originally Posted by Manipulato View Post
    What MU's did you face? Were the 2 Karakas in the MD worth it or a Game winning advantage? I personally really like the 2nd Urborg in the MD because it has a great synergy with Eye of Ugin and Ancient Tomb, I think it gives the deck a little bit of consistancy...I personally would never go under 3 City of Traitors because the 2 colorless mana without any damage is too important in the early-/midgames.
    4 Dismember seem really suicidle especially with only 1 Urborg...How do you liked them?
    I played against Sultai Leovold, Grixis Delver x2, D&T amd ANT

Only playing 1 Karakas in the main deck and it was not very relevant in the matches I played.

Personally don't see a 2nd Urborg being needed, I can see merit to getting a 3rd City of Traitors though.

4x Dismember was great the match is usually over before you draw too many and having 4 means I always had the 1 I needed to kill that key blocker / threat.

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Current at 160 MU and sitting exactly at 68% win loss ratio. Spreadsheet of matchups is in my signature link if you wanna see.

After 200 Match ups expect the following

1. A detailed report of my findings of the deck and potential changes my list needs to improve
    2. A complete up to date sideboarding guide of the current meta
    3. A live discord for Eldrazi Stompy in legacy

P.S. if DRS is banned on monday this may delay numbers 1&2.
    Last edited by Darkness; 04-13-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Current at 160 MU and sitting exactly at 68% win loss ratio. Spreadsheet of matchups is in my signature link if you wanna see.

After 200 Match ups expect the following

1. A detailed report of my findings of the deck and potential changes my list needs to improve
    2. A complete up to date sideboarding guide of the current meta
    3. A live discord for Eldrazi Stompy in legacy

P.S. if DRS is banned on monday this may delay numbers 1&2.
    Would be keen to see this as prepping for GP pretty happy with my list but sideboarding I'm not 100% sure on just yet.

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Would be keen to see this as prepping for GP pretty happy with my list but sideboarding I'm not 100% sure on just yet.
    If you need any help while I finish the 200 matches just send me a message and I would be happy to assist and collaborate on which cards work and don't work for which match ups. Also as an old resource I have the side boarding guide from Noloam and myself about a year and a half ago in my signature.

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

If you need any help while I finish the 200 matches just send me a message and I would be happy to assist and collaborate on which cards work and don't work for which match ups. Also as an old resource I have the side boarding guide from Noloam and myself about a year and a half ago in my signature.
    Heh, I should've said some thing earlier. I'd probably have made Day 2 at Seattle.

Tournament report is almost done, just needs to be edited.
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Re: [Primer] Eldrazi Stompy

The 200 MU Analysis should be up by next Monday, I'm 183 in and will need 1 or 2 days to finish the 17 matches. I am in progress of the Sideboarding Guide as we speak and will try to rewrite the primer if I feel up for the challenge

Revision: @197 expect more data by tomorrow.
    Last edited by Darkness; 04-19-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Ok I have finished my 200 Matches and in the Link below I have a basic breakdown of Deck Types I faced and their win% Full Archetype Breakdown and DTB Breakdown. With my current 75 the only decks I and worried about facing in the current meta are as such:

BR Reanimator: 50.0%
    Lands: 28.6%
    Turbo Depths: 33.3%
    Sneak Attack: 40.0%
    Moon Stompy 25.0%

I am fully away that there isn't much we can do against these decks since they try to interact with us in a way we cannot. However against the rest of the Meta I feel as if we are favored or even. I plan on continuing this project until Eldrazi Stompy as an Archetype is no longer a Tier 1 deck.

Expect the following within the week.

1. Full Sideboarding Guide against the Complete Meta
    2. Potential card update within my 75 to combat our bad MU.

Ok I have finished my 200 Matches and in the Link below I have a basic breakdown of Deck Types I faced and their win% Full Archetype Breakdown and DTB Breakdown. With my current 75 the only decks I and worried about facing in the current meta are as such:

BR Reanimator: 50.0%
    Lands: 28.6%
    Turbo Depths: 33.3%
    Sneak Attack: 40.0%
    Moon Stompy 25.0%

I am fully away that there isn't much we can do against these decks since they try to interact with us in a way we cannot. However against the rest of the Meta I feel as if we are favored or even. I plan on continuing this project until Eldrazi Stompy as an Archetype is no longer a Tier 1 deck.

Expect the following within the week.

1. Full Sideboarding Guide against the Complete Meta
    2. Potential card update within my 75 to combat our bad MU.
    Thank you for the data. It is well known that those are the archetypes that Eldrazi struggles with.

Eldrazi was taken out of the DTB section this month and hasn't been popular/performing well, so it is not tier 1 anymore (at least for the time being).

I am looking to address some of the match-up issues by adding a color and having basic lands.

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Quote Originally Posted by darkgh0st View Post
    Thank you for the data. It is well known that those are the archetypes that Eldrazi struggles with.

Eldrazi was taken out of the DTB section this month and hasn't been popular/performing well, so it is not tier 1 anymore (at least for the time being).

I am looking to address some of the match-up issues by adding a color and having basic lands.
    When I said I play it as long as it was tier I meant that it wasn't a fringe deck, which should be for a long time. In regards to the Color I think the solution is UW for Eldrazi Displacer//Drowner of Hope but I am concerned on how it weakens our MU against Grixis, which I find to be favorable. I'm thinking about removing the 2 Ratchet Bombs for a third Spyglass// and a 2nd All is Dust or a 3rd Warping Wail. Thoughts?

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

Alright, my tournament report is up.

http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...d-Prix-Seattle
    -ktkenshinx-

When I said I play it as long as it was tier I meant that it wasn't a fringe deck, which should be for a long time. In regards to the Color I think the solution is UW for Eldrazi Displacer//Drowner of Hope but I am concerned on how it weakens our MU against Grixis, which I find to be favorable. I'm thinking about removing the 2 Ratchet Bombs for a third Spyglass// and a 2nd All is Dust or a 3rd Warping Wail. Thoughts?
    I had been running the 3 AiDs until Dragon Stompy came out. I'm favoring 2 Bombs, 2 AiDs split there. I ended up with 2 Spyglasses in the side and can't find a slot for the 3rd. I also favored 3-4 Wails as they can do so much.

There was a list post yesterday with 4x Endbringer in the main - personally I have rarely ever resolved one to know if its good.

Still small sample size but around 70% WR in my testing for GP Birmingham

Thanks to Darkness for his great work and his sideboard guide - looking forward to the new one :)

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

There was a list post yesterday with 4x Endbringer in the main - personally I have rarely ever resolved one to know if its good.

Still small sample size but around 70% WR in my testing for GP Birmingham

Thanks to Darkness for his great work and his sideboard guide - looking forward to the new one :)
    Endbringer is a house, it can help close out grindy games fast. It's also our best creature card against the Griselbrand, Emrakul, and Marit Laiges of the MtG world. I wouldn't play 4 as there is no immediate value and you need a whole turn to start using it, but I have 2 in my current 75 and those spots have definitely been earned by the colorless menace.

I have just picked up Eldrazi online and have been loving it. I am currently 40-11 with Noloam's 75. That puts me at 78% win loss ratio which is ridiculous. I had trouble the first few times I played the deck earlier this year primarily due to side boarding decisions. The list is similar to a combo deck where it is trying to be very consistent every game and side boarding out the wrong cards can break that consistency and will dilute the power of the deck. Understanding what cards are important in which match ups are critical since we do not have general counter spells or discard which can hit all different types of relevant cards per match up, instants, sorcery, artifacts, creatures esc. Here is the side boarding guide for Noloam's 75 that he and I have been working on for about a week, it covers the most common decks in legacy, there are a few rare ones missing but you should be able to decipher what cards are good and why they are good for other match ups based on this guide.

Eldrazi Stompy
    Sideboarding Guide

List

Creatures (25)

4 - Endless One
    4 - Eldrazi Mimic
    4 - Matter Reshaper
    4 - Thought-Knot Seer
    4 - Reality Smasher
    3 - Simian Spirit Guide
    2 - Oblivion Sower

Artifacts (6)

4 - Chalice of the Void
    2 - Umezawa’s Jitte

Instants (4)

2 - Warping Wail
    2 - Dismember

Lands (25)

4 - Ancient Tomb
    4 - Cavern of Souls
    4 - Eldrazi Temple
    4 - Eye of Ugin
    3 - Mishra’s Factory
    3 - Wasteland
    2 - City of Traitors
    1 - Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

Sideboard (15)

4 - Thorn of Amethyst
    4 - Leyline of the Void
    2 - All is Dust
    2 - Ratchet Bomb
    1 - Endbringer
    1 - Pithing Needle
    1 - Karakas

Match Ups

Miracles

-3 Matter Reshaper (No value vs. Swords to Plowshares and Terminus)
    -3 Simian Spirit Guide (This is an early game card and the games will go long. Blow outs into over exposure into Terminus cause losses)
    -2 City of Traitors (This is an early game card games will go late)
    -2 Umezawa’s Jitte (You don’t want to draw both in the late game, it is still fine vs Monastery Mentor, Vendilion Clique and Snapcaster Mage)

+ 2 Ratchet Bomb (Catch all vs Counterbalance, Back to Basics, Angel and Mentor tokens, Blood Moon and Moat)
    + 1 Pithing Needle (Good vs. Sensei’s Divining Top and Jace)
    + 4 Thorn of Amethyst (Slows them down, makes their cantrips less effective)
    + 1 All is Dust (Against a overloaded board of Mentor or Angel tokens, Jace, Blood Moon, Back to Basics and Moat)
    + 1 Karakas (Better lategame than city and it bounces Vendilion Clique/Venser)
    + 1 Endbringer (Good threat and is a great source of card advantage)

Grixis/BUG/RUG Delver

No Boarding (Your matchup is good from the start do not dilute they deck from what it is already doing)

Shardless BUG

-3 Simian Spirit Guide (This is an early game card and the games will go long)

+2 All is Dust (Cleans the board after a stalemate)
    +1 Endbringer (Good threat and is a great source of card advantage)

Jund

+2 All is Dust (Cleans the board after a stalemate)

Death & Taxes

-4 Chalice of the Void (It gets bounced by Flickerwisp and only catches Swords to Plowshares and Aether Vial. They board out the moms after boarding of course)

+1 Pithing Needle (Good against Wasteland, Aether Vial, Mangara, Stoneforge Mystic)
    +2 All is Dust (It is not the best strategy as their game plan is to deny you access to your mana. However, if the games go late and you have your mana it helps clean up the board.)
    +1 Karakas (Helps to escape the mana denial plan and bounces Thalia)

Eldrazi

-4 Chalice of the Void (no targets)

+2 Ratchet Bomb (Shuts down big Endless Ones)
    +1 Karakas (Extra land vs Wasteland)

Storm

-4 Matter Reshaper (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)
    -2 Oblivion Sower (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)
    -2 Dismember (No valid targets)
    -2 Umezawa’s Jitte (This card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)

+4 Thorn of Amethyst (Slows them down, makes their cantrips less effective)
    +4 Leyline of the Void (Gets Past in Flames, Cabal Therapy, if they try to flash back with Goblin tokens and Cabal Ritual)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (Gets Empty the Warrens mainly, but can clean up their Lion’s Eye Diamonds and Lotus Petals if they are scared for a Chalice of the Void on zero. Play them before your Chalice hits the board)

Elves

-2 Oblivion Sower (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)
    -2 Matter Reshaper (Mediocre, doesn’t disrupt what they are trying to do)
    -1 Dismember (You take too much damage, you can get raced afterwards if you have an Ancient Tomb in play since they can swarm you)

+2 All is Dust (If you Though-Knot Seer their Glimpse of Nature or Natural Order, you slow them down and can flush their board afterwards)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (Catch all against since most of their deck consists of one drops)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Good vs Deathrite Shaman, Wirewood Symbiotic and Quiron Ranger)

Omni-Tell

-2 Matter Reshaper (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)

+1 Endbringer (Stops Emrakul from attacking)
    +1 Karakas (Can bounce Show and Tell Emrakul)

Sneak Attack

-3 Matter Reshaper (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)

+4 Thorn of Amethyst (Makes cantrips less effective, slows them down)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Stops Sneak Attack)
    +1 Endbringer (Stops Emrakul and Griselbrand from attacking)
    +1 Karakas (Can bounce Show and Tell Emrakul and Griselbrand)

Lands

-1 Warping Wail (Mediocre too few targets, Gamble and Life from the Loam)

+4 Leyline of the Void (Locks out their Life from the Loam and their Punishing Fire)
    +1 Karakas (Bounces Marit Lage and good versus Wasteland)

Infect

-1 Oblivion Sower (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)

+1 Pithing Needle (Shuts down Inkmoth Nexus)

Stoneblade Variants

+2 All is Dust (Catches all (True-Name Nemsis, Batterskull Germ, Jace, Stoneforge Mystics, Snapcaster Mage, Lingering Soul Tokens, Hierarchs, Sylvan Libraries)
    +1 Endbringer (games always go to the late game, so it’s great vs Batterskull and it shoots down Baleful Strix)

Burn

-1 Ancient Tomb (You don’t want to help the burn deck)
    -2 Dismember (You don’t want to help the burn deck)
    -2 Oblivion Sower (Card is too slow)

+1 Karakas (Better than Ancient tomb)
    +4 Thorn of Amethyst (Helps to slow them down and to prevent the Ensnaring Bridge from hitting the board)

Reanimator

-2 Oblivion Sower (This card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)

+1 Karakas (Bounces the Griselbrand, Elesh Norn and Jin-Gitaxias when they hit play)
    +4 Leyline of the Void (Locks out the graveyard package)
    +4 Thorn of Amethyst (Makes cantrips less effective and slows them down)

Mavericks

-4 Chalice of the Void (Not enough targets and can they play Cavern of Souls)

+1 Endbringer (Taps Knight of the Reliquary and helps break Standstills)
    +2 All is Dust (Helps to clear the board in a standstill)
    +1 Karakas (Helps vs Wasteland and Thalia and to make it easier to All is Dust)

Oops All Spells

-1 Dismember (Targets only the Undercity Informer, when they do not have mana up to use it)

+4 Leyline of the Void (Locks out the graveyard package)
    +4 Thorn of Amethyst (Makes fast mana less effective, slows them down)

Dredge

-2 Oblivion Sower (Comes out to slowly doesn’t help breaks standstills)
    -2 Dismember (Doesn’t help when you are being swarmed)
    -2 Umezawa's Jitte (Doesn't help when being swarmed, costs a lot of mana to get live, you'll spend early turns doing other things more effective.

+4 Leyline of the Void (Nullifies their graveyard strategy completely)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (Clears all Zombie tokens made by Bridge from Below)

Manaless Dredge

-2 Oblivion Sower (Comes out to slowly doesn’t help breaks standstills)
    -2 Dismember (Doesn’t help when you are being swarmed)
    -2 Warping Wail (Though it can counter the first of Cabal Therapy and Dread return, it doesn’t stop the sac flashback for each, which is what enables their Bridge from Below engine)
    -2 Umezawa’s Jitte (Comes down to slowly doesn’t clean up standstills fast enough)

+4 Leyline of the Void (Hit their graveyard to lock them out of the game)
    +4 Thorn of Amethyst (They have no mana so it will permanently lock the from casting Cabal Therapy or Dread Return)

Grixis Tezzerator

-4 Chalice of the Void (No targets as they run it)
    -2 Warping Wails (Not enough targets to keep in post board)
    -1 Umezawa’s Jitte (Comes down to slowly doesn’t disrupt what they are doing)

+4 Leyline of the Void (Stops their Thopter Foundry Combo)
    +2 Ratchet Bombs (Destroys Thopter Tokens, Thopter Foundry, Ensnaring Bridge and Blood
    Moon)
    +2 All is Dust (Kills All Planeswalkers, Blood Moon, The Abyss, Nether Void, Thopter Foundry and Thopter tokens)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Stops Tezzeret, Jace, Dack Fayden and Thoper Foundry, lots of application)

4c Loam

-4 Chalice of the Void (No targets as they run it)
    -2 Warping Wail (Doesn’t hit enough targets to be valued in matchup)

+4 Leyline of the Void (Stops their Life from the Loam lock, Knight of the Reliquary growing and Punishing Fire lock)
    +2 All is Dust (Cleans up Board from all their permanents late game)

UR Delver

-1 Ancient Tomb (You don’t want to help the burn deck)
    -2 Dismember (You don’t want to help the burn deck)
    -2 Oblivion Sower (Comes down too late and makes price of progress even more awkward)

+1 Karakas (Better than Ancient Tomb damage)
    +4 Thorn of Amethyst (Makes cantrips less effective, slows down their burn package)

G/B Turbo Depths

-2 Dismember (Too few Targets)
    -1 Oblivion Sower(Too slow and doesn't disrupt what they are doing)

+1 Karakas (Bounces Maret Lage)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Stops Wasteland lock, Vampire Hexman, Thespian Stage, Knight of the Reliquary, Deathrite Shaman, Sensei’s Divining Top and Expedition Map)
    +1 Endbringer (Great Threat and Taps Marit Lage token and Knight of the Reliquary)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (Hits Deathrite Shaman, Dark Confidant, Sylvan Library and Knight of the Reliquary)

12 Post

+1 Pithing Needle (Helps against Expedition Map, Sensei’s Divining Top, Candelabra, Ugin the Spirit Dragon and Eye of Ugin)
    +1 Endbringer (Good end game Threat and taps their Primeval Titan, Emrakuls, or Ulamog.)

Aluren

-2 Oblivion Sower (Comes down too slowly and doesn’t disrupt their combo)

+2 All is Dust (Catch all for if the game goes late)

Merfolk

-4 Chalice of the Void (They also run Chalice of the Void and have Cavern of Souls)
    -2 Warping Wail (It only hits Silvergail Adept and Curse Catcher but not if they have a lord effect)

+2 Ratchet Bomb (Their Lords are all two drops and helps sweep their board)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Hits Aether Vial, Wasteland and Mutavault)
    +1 Endbringer (Can target Phantasmal Image and is just better then Warping Wail)

MUD

-4 Chalice of the Void (They also run Chalice of the Void and have Cavern of Souls)
    -1 Warping Wail (Not enough targets to use post board)

+1 Pithing Needle (Hits Mishra’s Factory, Karn Liberated, Wasteland, Umezawa’s Jitte and Kuldotha Forgemaster)
    +1 Karakas (Helps to avoid Wasteland disruption)
    +1 Endbringer (Helps to match their bigger creatures)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (A bad card due to their big mana costs, but better than Chalice of the Void or Warping Wail)

Pox

-2 Oblivion Sower (To expensive to effectively cast vs their land hate)
    -2 Dismember (To few targets apart from Mishra’s Factory)

+1 Pithing Needle (Good vs their Lilianas, Wasteland and Mishra’s Factory)
    +2 Ratchet Bomb (Good vs Ensnaring Bridge)
    +1 Karakas (Helps to avoid Wasteland disruption)

Nic Fit

-3 Simian Spirit Guide (You will go into late game explosiveness is not as relevant)
    -2 Umezawa’s Jitte (Not very impressive, only if the run Baleful Strix)
    -1 Matter Reshaper (Not very impressive doesn’t pair well vs their fatties)

+4 Leyline of the Void (vs Veteran Explorer, Recurring Nightmare, Cabal Therapy and Eternal Witness)
    +2 All is Dust (The primary purpose is to rid the board of Planeswalkers and break late game standstills)

Goblins

+1 Pithing Needle (Hits Aether Vial, Rishadan Port and Wasteland)
    +1 Karakas (Helps prevent land Disruption, also bounces Thalia if they are running it pasteboard which can assist casting a crucial All is Dust)

Tin Fins

-2 Matter Reshaper (The card is too slow and has no disruption to their combo)
    -2 Warping Wail (Too slow and they play more instant speed reanimates compared to traditional Reanimator)

+1 Karakas (Bounces the Griselbrand or Emrakul when they hit play)
    +4 Leyline of the Void (Locks out their graveyard package completely)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Hits Griselbrand or Children of Korlis)

Painter’s Servant

-2 Oblivion Sower (Comes down too slowly and doesn’t disrupt their combo)
    -1 Matter Reshaper (Does not interact with their combo enough)

+2 Ratchet Bomb (Helps disrupt the Painter’s Servant Grindstone interaction and can take out pesky permanents like Blood Moon, Magus of the moon and Ensnaring Bridge)
    +1 Pithing Needle (Hits Sensei’s Divining Top, Goblin Welder, Grindstone and Jaya Ballard)
    Vs big eldrazi you side same 12 post?

Oct 2010
    Bergen County - NJ

Quote Originally Posted by caprino View Post
    Vs big eldrazi you side same 12 post?
    With my current 75 against Big Eldrazi my plan is as such

Out
    -4 Chalice of the Void
    In
    +2 Ratchet Bomb
    +2 Sorcerous Spyglass

After the results with my 200 MU with this configuration I might be changing 2 cards in the board. -2 Ratchet Bomb +1 Sorcerous Spyglass +1 All is Dust.

Thread Information