Thread: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 17: Lots of stuff and ShardStill

Hybrid View

[Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 17: Lots of stuff and ShardStill

Hey guys,
    In episode 17 we discuss a variety of topics including a spicy ShardStill deck we've been piloting online. Hope you enjoy.http://www.thebrainstormshow.com/pod...ew-shardstill/

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 17: Lots of stuff and ShardStill

Having a listen to this at the moment and enjoying the complaining about Chalice not being fun. Well, not everyone enjoys watching their opponents masterbate with Brainstorm, Ponder and Preordain. Welcome to the street, enjoy the cage fight. It's been a long time coming.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Hey guys, let's do it! The blue yonder awaits! Yahoo!
    Apr 2011
    The World

Having a listen to this at the moment and enjoying the complaining about Chalice not being fun. Well, not everyone enjoys watching their opponents masterbate with Brainstorm, Ponder and Preordain. Welcome to the street, enjoy the cage fight. It's been a long time coming.
    I like how you put it, Dice. In fact, I made it my signature
    "Be it ever so crumbled, there's no place like home."

RGCL (GQ)

Welcome aboard, in her dark name we do dedicate this performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    That actually sounds erotic.
    Youtube-playlist dedicated to RGCL

Yeah Phil loves masturbating (with cantrips). Hopefully we provide a balanced perspective on Legacy though. I loved playing with the Eldrazi deck.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrunkenphat7 View Post
    Yeah Phil loves masturbating (with cantrips). Hopefully we provide a balanced perspective on Legacy though. I loved playing with the Eldrazi deck.
    Oh I am right there with you. It feels like a true Legacy parallel to Vintage Shops. Pushing much the same plan and holding many of the same weaknesses. This is why I do not think that it's as big an issue as people make it out to be. Because an underpowered Shops deck in Legacy is just as beatable as a powered one is in Vintage.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Oh I am right there with you. It feels like a true Legacy parallel to Vintage Shops. Pushing much the same plan and holding many of the same weaknesses. This is why I do not think that it's as big an issue as people make it out to be. Because an underpowered Shops deck in Legacy is just as beatable as a powered one is in Vintage.
    Oh for sure. I personally feel that Eldrazi is one of the best things to happen to Legacy in years. It is very beatable but requires people to make some adjustments and consider playing decks other than 50 cantrips plus a few 1-2 mana threats or Top-do-nothing-durdle.

Thread Information