Quote Originally Posted by MD.Ghost View Post
I also has same really awesome test games last days with more or less the following list:

// 61 Maindeck

// 17 Artifact

4 Chalice of the Void
4 Grim Monolith
3 Trinisphere
3 Voltaic Key
3 Thran Dynamo

// 16 Creature
1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
4 Thought-Knot Seer
2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
3 Oblivion Sower
3 Walking Ballista
2 Endbringer
1 Emrakul, the Promised End//Flex Slot, can be another Ulamog/Kozilek/Platinum Angel/Planeswalker

// 3 Sorcery
3 All Is Dust

// 25 Land
4 Ancient Tomb
2 City of Traitors
4 Cloudpost
4 Eldrazi Temple
3 Eye of Ugin
4 Glimmerpost
2 Vesuva
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

// 15 Sideboard
SB: 3 Pithing Needle
SB: 3 Wurmcoil Engine
SB: 4 Leyline of the Void
SB: 3 Spatial Contortion
SB: 2 Mindbreak Trap//Warping Wail

Overall list works good, its a matter of playstyle but i like the ability that Walking Ballista is a super flexible card/manasink/beater/removal a lot of decks needs to handle it and it is still fine to kill an unflipped delver with T1 Tomb>Ballista too. I currently also test Endbringer again. Yeah he might be bad in some situations but on the other hand paired with Ballista and other Midrange Eldrazi you have a) more Removal Targets and b) a more Midrange Heavy build that can do some serious work with only 6 Mana (3 Eldrazi Lands). At the end of the day -if you dont run bridge - you want both Endbringer and Wurmcoil Engine as 6 drops. Both can rule some matchups alone. I would never play this deck without Oblivion Sower too. Card alone has some absurd potential and is a great wall too if paired against Aggro Eldrazi.

Emrakul 2.0 is currently under observation. I agree that the old mum with 15 mana is way to hard to cast. The newer version will be cheaper than 13 in most cases and i just want to test a card that a) profits from eldrazi-lands (compared to planeswalkers) and b) fly and c) will do some work in every situation because even with a full field you can lead the opponent in an devastating attack etc. In most situations if we tutor for a finisher it will be Ulamog since he is stupid strong with his cast ability.

Sideboard is okay for me, i still use Needle over Spyglass because in most cases i don't use both together and sometimes speed matters too. Mindbreak Trap over Warping Wail was because i feeled i had more than enough interaction vs fair creature decks, wwail vs combo is okay, but you still need windos to hold up free mana.

Speaking about Graveyard Hate: Leyline again, but i still feel its very luckbased. It can win if its in your starting hand (mull down to it is only wise vs dredge), but it needs a lot of space, dead draws etc. I also lost against lands cause he just removed the first with KGrip and Loam+Waste me after it, draw a 2nd one but wasnt able to cast it was really painfull.
Very nice list.

One question..do you prefer emrakul 2.0 vs ulamog /kozilek butcher /kozilek 2.0?

I like mindbreak trap in side.

In this days I test you list.

I don't love ballista...i think is slow what do you think?