Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: BigEldrazi

Re: BigEldrazi

Quote Originally Posted by caprino View Post
    Why you play matter reshaper?
    I had a plan to lower the curve and do something different but then I didn't actually follow through on it but didn't take out all the reshapers.
    I played them in two games, where one died trading with a Goblin Rabblemaster and drew a Hedron Archive to get past a blood moon. (Kill a guy, draw a card isn't bad but it also isn't too impressive) The second one got a few hits in, and I had to intentionally kill it to try and dig for an answer to Marit Lege (It found a cloudpost. A glimmerpost would have put me over 20 life and I'd have another turn. Alternatively, had I attacked before the token was made it could have found a spyglass). I'm not too impressed with them, but I'm not disappointed either. The deck needs to draw cards somehow, and a 3/2 for two lands is one way to do it.

Thinking about Magic...
    Jan 2011
    Italy

After reading all the posts of this thread I've put a list I would like to test on xMage (unfortunately I'm unable to attend IRL events in these days)
    MAIN
    4 grim monolith
    3 Thran Dynamo
    3 Voltaic key
    4 chalice of the void
    3 oblivion sower
    4 thought-knot seer
    2 endbringer
    1 Kozilek, the Great Distortion
    1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
    3 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    2 Walking Ballista
    2 all is dust
    3 warping wail
    4 ancient tomb
    3 Eye of Ugin
    4 eldrazi temple
    2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    2 vesuva
    2 city of traitors
    2 thespian's stage

SIDE NAME
    3 sorcerous spyglass
    3 trinisphere
    3 surgical extraction
    1 faerie macabre
    2 wurmcoil engine
    2 spatial contortion
    1 warping wail

I need your advice because I would like to play city (can play grim/chalice T1, and lives at least until T2 - no damage unlike tomb), vesuva (can copy triggers and doesn't cost anything so it can speed up your ramp race - but CIB tapped) and thespian (versatile, can copy different things but not CIB triggers - CIB untapped and can become Marit lage against lands), but I have only 4 slots free.

How would you distribute those lands? Do you have some advice on the list?
    Ignorance is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    I just got another Top-8 with my build in a Legacy Challenge. I played 3 Azor's Gateways to test them out and they were pretty solid. I flipped it once but the filtering effect was pretty valuable even when I didn't get to "ultimate" it.

I only lost in the last round of the swiss to a punishing fire/deathrite shaman deck after making a mistake of exiling Ulamog and keeping Kozilek at the end when I should have kept Ulamog and dying to Ob Nixilis ultimate (lol).

And I lost in the Top-8 to classic Grixis Delver Daze/Spell Pierce/Force/Wastelands. I lost G1 and won G2 and had a shot to win G3 but he had double Wasteland and I got greedy by playing Cloudpost #1 and Cloudpost #2 back-to-back when if I had baited out the second Wasteland with an Ancient Tomb I probably would have had a good shot to win the game because I had Ugins in hand and he only won the game with Delver/2xDRS on the board.
    Hi Pathy,

is Azor's that solid ? I mean, it can be helpful, but don't you want in its place either something like Sorcerous Spyglass (Wasteland can still be a problem and the peek effect is really nice) or more threat density ?
    Going down to 3 City is a nice move IMO, the list is really attractive now. I'd do some tests, replacing the third one with an Eye of Ugin as I really hate multiple cities or drawing it in the first turns.
    You seem to pack a lot of additional combo hate in the sideboard (2x Thorn + 1 Trini). Were they really crucial ? Don't you wish they were something else ? (Ratchet Bomb, Spatial Contortion, etc.)

And congratz for the run, still impressive.

Aug 2014
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by kingtk3 View Post
    After reading all the posts of this thread I've put a list I would like to test on xMage (unfortunately I'm unable to attend IRL events in these days)
    MAIN
    4 grim monolith
    3 Thran Dynamo
    3 Voltaic key
    4 chalice of the void
    3 oblivion sower
    4 thought-knot seer
    2 endbringer
    1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
    3 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    2 Walking Ballista
    2 all is dust
    3 warping wail
    4 ancient tomb
    3 Eye of Ugin
    4 eldrazi temple
    2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    2 vesuva
    2 city of traitors
    2 thespian's stage

SIDE NAME
    3 sorcerous spyglass
    3 trinisphere
    3 surgical extraction
    1 faerie macabre
    2 wurmcoil engine
    2 spatial contortion
    1 warping wail

I need your advice because I would like to play city (can play grim/chalice T1, and lives at least until T2 - no damage unlike tomb), vesuva (can copy triggers and doesn't cost anything so it can speed up your ramp race - but CIB tapped) and thespian (versatile, can copy different things but not CIB triggers - CIB untapped and can become Marit lage against lands), but I have only 4 slots free.

How would you distribute those lands? Do you have some advice on the list?
    I actually reverted to 4 City of Traitors to my manabase since I need an immediate physical mana to ramp as soon as possible. Our current meta is shifting to a more aggro'ish environment and I think putting early threats to somehow "catch-up" is also a way to avert tempo plays from the opposing side.

I removed the Vesuva's in my list since, again, I needed more physical mana and an opening of multiple Vesuva's and/or with Eye of Ugin's is really bad.
    TEAM BUDGET

Thanks for all the information people have shared. This was my first live legacy game in years. He is the run down from what I can remember. I did take notes, but they were not very care as I looked at them this morning.

MAIN
    4 Grim Monolith
    2 Thran Dynamo
    3 Voltaic key
    4 chalice of the void
    3 Azor’s Gateway
    3 Trinisphere
    4 thought-knot seer
    3 endbringer
    2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    1 Emrakul, The Promised End
    4 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon
    1 all is dust
    4 ancient tomb
    2 Eye of Ugin
    4 eldrazi temple
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    3 vesuva
    3 city of traitors

Sideboard
    3 sorcerous spyglass
    4 Leyline of the Void
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 All is Dust
    2 warping wail

2/22/18

Round 1 – MUD (0-1)
    Game 1 – Win - Establish board control and opponent scoops.
    Game 2 – Lose – Opp Turn 2 Metal Worker, Turn 3 Blightsteel ( I misboarded this game keeping in Trinisphere instead of bringing in Bridge)
    Game 3 – Lose – Kept a two-lander, drew one more land after getting wasteland to keep me off 4 mana. I did get a bridge out to slow down the game and hope to draw out. Opp played Ugin and ultimate before being able to stabilize.

Round 2 – Grixis Control (1-1)
    Sideboard: -3 Ugin, The spirit dragon
    +2 Warping Wail
    +1 All is Dust
    Game 1 – Win - I try to resolve a Chalice for 1 and it gets forced. Follow up with Endbringers on consecutive turns.
    Game 2 – Lose- I try to do stuff and he resolves two Gurmag Anglers.
    Game 3 – Win – I lay down a turn one chalice on 1. Opponent stumbles on mana. I cast Ulamog, the ceaseless hunger and exile his two lands.

Round 3 – B/W midrange (2-1)
    Sideboard: +2 Warping Wail
    +3 Sorcerous Spyglass
    -3 Trinisphere
    -1 Chalice
    -1 Azor’s Gateway
    Game 1 – Cast Emrakul early.
    Game 2 – Opp gets down an early Ensnaring bridge and I start pinging with an Endbringer. I use Azor’s Gateway to filter through my deck for an answer. Find Ugin and ultimate Ugin. Cast Ulamog to break the lock.

Round 4 – Maverick (3-1)
    Sideboard: +2 Warping Wail
    +2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    +1 All is Dust
    -2 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon
    -1 Voltaic Key
    -1 Azor’s Gateway
    -1 Chalice of the void
    Game 1- Win
    Game 2 – Lose - Early turn Monolith into Trinisphere. Opponent uses wasteland. Eventually he draws out of the softlock and I can’t generate 4 mana.
    Game 3 – Win – Turn 1 Sorcerous Spyglass naming “Wasteland.” The follow turn with a Thought-Knot Seer. Opponent did get some threats that were taken care of by an All is dust.

3-1 Good job!

I see you used gateway to filter out of a stall: Was that the only game you used it?

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    3-1 Good job!

I see you used gateway to filter out of a stall: Was that the only game you used it?
    I used it in a few other games to win more... It was definitely helpful to cycle away extra lands.

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    So I took this deck to SCG Washington this past weekend:

4 Cloudpost
    4 Glimmerpost
    3 Vesuva
    2 Thespian's Stage
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 City of Traitors
    2 Eldrazi Temple
    2 Eye of Ugin

4 Grim Monolith
    3 Thran Dynamo
    2 Basalt Monolith
    4 Voltaic Key
    4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Trinisphere

4 Thought-Knot Seer
    2 Endbringer
    2 Kozilek, the Great Distortion
    2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    1 Emrakul, The Promised End

4 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon

SB:
    1 Trinisphere
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 Coercive Portal
    1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
    3 All is Dust
    4 Leyline of the Void

Day 1

Round 1: vs. Deathblade pilot - Won 2-1. He made some mistakes but this match was just about me getting to enough mana and not being disrupted in any way, and he was trying to win the game with Batterskull when I started casting Ugins and Eldrazi.

Round 2: vs. Elves pilot - I won 2-0 pretty easily because he had some seriously slow hands for an Elves player and I managed to land Ugin and wipe his board in at least one game and possibly both games. I definitely got lucky here because usually Elves either combos off or Natural Orders on Turn 2-3 and he just didn't do anything but attack me with dudes for multiple turns.

Round 3: vs. Metalworker Stax pilot - I won 2-1. This guy eventually top-16ed with a Metalworker Stax build that tries to lock you out of the game and infi-combo with Staff of Domination. I got lucky with my draws and in one game I managed to Turn-3 Ugin Bolt his metalworker right before he went infinite, and I also managed to Emrakul him in G3 and wreck his hand and board to which he scooped.

Round 4 vs. RUG Delver pilot - I won 2-1. This guy eventually went on to Top-8 the event. He was a good player and his deck was completely pimped out with foil everything that could be foiled and FBB duals and Guru lands, afaik. The game I lost was due to quick Delver + disruption, and the games I won I managed to stall with Thought-Knot Seer before my mana got online and I transitioned into the end-game.

Round 5 vs. UB Deathblade pilot - I lost 1-2 to Sam Roukas who is an elite player who used to be one of the best Miracles pilots on the East Coast. I definitely felt like I could have won this match if I played tighter and sideboarded better, but he made fewer mistakes than me. I lost G1 to quick pressure from dudes (Deathrites, Mentor, Stoneforge->Batterskull) because I misplayed Endbringer instead of prioritizing getting Thran Dynamo + Key + other rocks online. On one turn I could have cast the Thran Dynamo I instead cast Endbringer which was quickly StPed. If I instead cast Thran Dynamo that turn, I woiuld have later had enough mana to activate my Eye of Ugin and search for Eldrazi and cast them, but because I spent that turn playing Endbringer, I eventually died a turn before I could get the Eye searching and have mana to cast stuff. In G2 I just got Trinisphere into Ugin and he scooped early. In G3 I ended up with a ton of mana, but had Emrakul the Aeons Torn in hand vs. his Mentor and Deathrite. Now, it was a lot, but it still wasn't enough to cast Emrakul. It was 13 mana so I needed to topdeck a sol-land or something, but I never did. Emrakul the Aeons Torn probably shouldn't even be played in this deck because while it's awesome when it does resolve, even in this deck 15 mana is just way too much to cast reliably. I can't have stuff rotting in my hand when I have 13 mana on the board.

Round 6 vs. Stoneblade pilot - I won 2-0 easily against another Blade player who didn't have enough disruption and I just goldfished Ugin/Eldrazi vs him.

Round 7 vs. Grixis Delver pilot - I lost 1-2. This was the match that I regretted fucking up the entire weekend. I was playing against Roland Chang who is a solid player but mostly plays Vintage so he approaches the game differently from most Legacy players. I think I lost one game to disruption + Delver, and I won one game where I goldfished fast. The last game was the one that stuck in my craw the whole weekend. He landed a quick Delver but that was all he had for a few turns. At some point I was low on life going down to 2 life, but I had Eye of Ugin and searched for Emrakul. I cast Emrakul and mindslavered him but before I got his turn he ccast Diabolic Edict to force me to sac Emrakul. I took his turn and saw Force of Will, Young Pyromancer, Pithing Needle. He had Cabal Therapy in his graveyard too. I cast Cabal Therapy flashback saccing the Delver and making him discard Young Pyromancer, and then looked at Pithing Needle and didn't even consider naming anything relevant because I didn't think it would matter, so I stupidly said something like "I name Wooly Thoctar." Next turn he topdecks Wasteland and wastes my Eye of Ugin, and the following turn he topdecks Price of Progress to kill me. Now, if I had thought about it for a while, I would have realized that the my path to Victory at that point relied on activating Eye again for Ulamog once he had Edicted my Emrakul, and the only card worth naming in his deck with his own Pithing Needle is either a fetchland or Wasteland. If I had named "Wasteland" with his needle, I literally could have searched for Ulamog and cast Ulamog the turn after he topdecked the Wasteland, and then I could have exiled his two lands and Price wouldn't have mattered, but instead I foolishly ignored the Needle's importance and lost when I could have won.

Round 8 vs. Death 'n' Taxes pilot - I won 2-1. This matchup is pretty simple - if they disrupt you with Revoker and Wasteland and Ports you're done, and if they don't, they're done. Ports+Revokers+wasteland is what happened in the game I lost and in the games I won he didn't have enough and I cast All is Dust and Ugins.

Round 9 vs. STORM pilot - I lost 1-2. I didn't know what he was on, so in G1 I kept a slow hand with lots of mana and a single Thought-Knot Seer that would have been awesome against the mid-range decks that I was seeing all weekend, but sucked against him because when I cast TKS, I saw 2 Burning Wish, Petal, LED, Pyretic Ritual, and Infefrnal Tutor. I think I took the LED and he still managed to combo out pretty easily because I didn't draw any further disruption. In G2 I locked him out with a great hand full of Chalice and Trinisphere. In G3 I kept a sketchy hand with 2 City of Traitors, some Vesuvas, a Voltiac Key, some other land, and a Chalice of the Void. I didn't want to ship back a hand where I can cast Chalice @ 1 on my first turn, but unfortunately it didn't have much else. Of course he casts Duress on his first turn, takes my Chalice, and I don't have anything else after that and he combos off a turn or two later with Goblin tokens. I hate losing to Storm when I play a deck that has 4 Trinisphere, 4 Chalice, and 4 TKS. Here's a matchup where I might consider adding Warping Wail to this deck either in the main or in the sideboard, because sometimes against these combo decks you need even more disruption to beat them consistently.

Day 2

Round 10 vs. 4c Leovold pilot - I won 2-0 in a resounding fashion. This was against Rudy Brikza who is some kind of a minor semi-pro player, I guess. He had a huge attitude like he was a hot-shot, tried to belittle me the whole time, called judge loudly on a mistake I made, and in general was just a complete prick. Of course it felt great to just destroy him completely with a deck he probably thought was a complete jank pile. In one of the games he trots out a board full of Jace, 2 Deathrites, Leovold, and a Strix, and taps out to do so. He has this look on his face like "Yeah, what are you gonna do now, huh?" Next turn I have enough mana to cast Trinisphere and then cast Ugin and the look on his face was priceless. In G2 he Hymns me a few times, counters a bunch of stuff, and I have lots of mana but my stuff keeps getting countered or discarded, but I topdeck Kozilek on an empty board and empty hand like a boss and he just storms off without saying another word.

Round 11 vs. Deathblade? pilot - I won 2-0 easily. I don't remember this one too well, because all of these blue mid-range decks kind of blend together for me. I'm thinking he was on some kind of Blade variant or possibly just a DRS/Pyro build.

Round 12 vs. BR Reanimator pilot - I lost 1-2. This match sucked because this really should be one of my better matchups because I play 4 Leyline and 4 Ensnaring Bridge in the SB on top of the Chalices and Trinispheres. In G1 I won with just that - I landed Grim Monolith -> Trinisphere on Turn1 or something like that, and eventually he scooped. In G2 I mulled to Leyline and was looking like I was going to win the game after landing TKS and taking one of his good cards, but he still has Griselbrand in hand and topdecks something called "Stronghold Gambit" which I'd never seen before. Turns out it, it's like a Show and Tell for red mana. He puts Griselbrand into play and wins by drawing into more stuff and bouncing Leyline and getting Tidespout. In G3 I don't have Leyline but I get Chalice @ 1 on the play. He doesn't play anything and discard Griselbrand to end step discard. He casts Unmask on me at some point and takes an Ensnaring Bridge before I have a chance to cast it. I cast TKS and take his Animate Dead and see a hand full of 1cc spells and another Griselbrand. I attack him and then next turn, you guessed it, he casts Stronghold Gambit again. So in both games I lose despite having Leylines and Chalices. This is another match in which I think it would be beneficial to have access to Warping Wail because you need the extra counterspells when they have stupid stuff like Stronghold Gambit to circumvent hate.

Round 13 vs. UW Helm Control pilot - I won 2-1. This guy was playing a UW Control deck with Rest in Peace + Energy Field and Helm combo. I don't really care about Energy Field at all so that was easy to ignore. In the games I won I just beat countermagic and cast Eldrazi. In the game I lost he landed a surprise Back to Basics on me and won with Mentors. But really, short of a surprise like Back to Basics when I'm tapped out, I will pretty always beat this type of slow, traditional UW control deck.

Round 14 vs BUG Delver pilot - I lose 0-2 and just got crushed. This is the only match all day where I felt I wasn't in the game and was losing no matter what. He just had the perfect hands with Wastelands, Dazes, Force of Wills, and quick and early Tarmogoyfs and Delvers. In G2 I sandbag Cloudpost and play Glimmerpost instead first, and he doesn't show Wasteland, but I get impatient and then play Cloudpost G2 which he promptly wastelands. I needed Cloudpost to stay in play because I had multiple Vesuvas and Ugin in hand, but he sniffed it out and waited on it. Bleh.

Round 15 vs. Leovold? Delver? pilot - I won 2-1. These matches were close. He played Deathrites and Tarmogoyfs and Leovold. The games I won I won because I wasn't disrupted enough and the game I lost I lost because I was disrupted and faced quick pressure. He also made some mistakes and I took advantage of them. He took the lost pretty bad and started going on tilt at the end of the game, but later it turned out he had made 62nd place anyway despite losing so we actually ended up getting the same cash payout because I barely missed top-32 at 34th place and 33-64 receive the same minimum cash payout. So he did all that raging for nothing. :-)

The major takeaways for me from this event were:

- The deck is definitely in a pretty solid position in the meta right now because it just preys on all the mid-range blue decks that you see, and it *theoretically* has good combo matchups (despite me losing to Storm and Reanimator). I mean, most times against the Blade decks you're pretty heavily favored because they don't play enough disruption. The only blue decks that are really threatening are the Grixis Pyromancer decks and BUG Delver. Grixis is tough but beatable with all the sweepers, and BUG Delver is just really rough because they play K-Command, Decays, Hymns, Wastelands, and the like, but the good thing is that that deck is just not heavily played anymore.

- Ugin is amazing and consistently the best card in the deck. I basically never lost when I resolved Ugin because a.) it wiped the board immediately and b.) it stayed in play as a win condition. If you're not playing 4 Ugin I think you're doing it wrong. All is Dust is good, but it's not a win condition in and of itself. And if you play 4 Ugin main, and some All is Dust MD or SB, you have access to up to 8 sweepers anyway. I feel like you have to play both Ugin AND All is Dust in this format.

- I definitely need Warping Wail somewhere because having access to something that counters random sorceries and kills random x/1s (Metalworker, DRS, Thalia, Elves, Infect creatures) is incredibly useful. And against combo decks sometimes just having 4 Chalice and 4 Trinisphere isn't enough, surprisingly.

- Endbringer did little more than eat removal spells the few times I managed to resolve him. The problem with playing traditional creatures in this deck is that they're removal MAGNETS. Everyone in this format plays removal of some kind, and when you play a creature in a deck that's mostly non-creature stuff, it's like saying "Please use that StP that's rotting in your hand on me!" TKS is a different story because while it is a removal magnet too, its immediate hand-disruption effect is just so valuable that it's worth it, AND you can sometimes snag the removal and keep TKS if you don't see anything else threatening. Endbringer is just a 6 mana tempo sink if they immediately cast an edict effect or an StP on it. I'm pondering just playing All is Dust or going back to Karn Liberated in this slot.
    In this moment I test this list.
    I change main deck - 2 endbringer - 1 emrakul new - 2 thespian... + 2 all is dust +1 emrakul old +2 eldrazi temple

My side is 4 leyline, 4 ensnaring bridge, 4 warping wail, 3 coercive portal

Last edited by caprino; 03-03-2018 at 05:45 PM.

how does this deck do vs. grixis delver? i've been having lots of fun locally with this deck and plan on playing it at GP Seattle but might change my mind if it doesn't do well vs. grixis delver. what kind of maindeck choices can we make to make the matchup a good one?

Quote Originally Posted by porkypads View Post
    how does this deck do vs. grixis delver? i've been having lots of fun locally with this deck and plan on playing it at GP Seattle but might change my mind if it doesn't do well vs. grixis delver. what kind of maindeck choices can we make to make the matchup a good one?

4x Chalice, 3x Trinisphere and 3-4 Wurmcoil Engine should do it:-) Sweepers as in All is Dust/Ugin are good aswell.

Gratz. I'll be taking it out for a spin tonight, and I'll write up tomorrow
    Edit: I didn't go out because of the weather and a sick pupper.
    Last edited by FourDogsinaHorseSuit; 03-06-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    Gratz. I'll be taking it out for a spin tonight, and I'll write up tomorrow
    Thanks.
    I win vs nic fit, reanimator, grixis, mirror, death and taxes.

Oblivion sower is very strong vs more matchup.

In this moment I no play mana artifact main deck but I test a version much controll (4 warping 4 Spatial main deck) and thespian stage.

Oct 2013
    Netherlands

Hi there,

First post in this topic for me, I decided to build Big Eldrazi after Timo Wolf's top8 at MKM series. I built my list on his setup and made some changes during/after testing. Last weekend I played first tournament with it, ended up 4-2 not making top 8.

The list:

4 Grim Monolith
    4 Thran Dynamo
    2 Voltaic Key
    4 Chalice of the void
    2 Trinisphere
    4 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
    1 Conduit of Ruin
    4 Thought-knot seer
    4 Endbringer
    1 Walking Ballista
    3 All is Dust
    4 Ancient tomb
    4 Eye of Ugin
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Cloudpost
    4 Glimmerpost
    2 Vesuva
    3 City of Traitors

Sideboard

4 Sorcerous Spyglass
    1 Trinisphere
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 Faerie Macabre
    1 Wurmcoil Engine
    1 Spatial Contortion
    1 Leyline of the Void
    1 Karakas

I lost against Infect and Merfolk, won against Maverick, Stoneblade, Turbo Depths and Painter (green version). I feel this deck really has game but the matchups against fast decks that are not easily stopped by Chalice/Trini are difficult to win I think. So dodge those

Main deck
    4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    4 ancient tomb
    4 eldrazi temple
    4 vesuva
    4 thespian
    2 eye
    1 karakas
    1 Urborg

4 Grim monolith
    4 chalice
    3 trinisphere
    4 spyglass
    4 warping
    2 ugin
    2 all is dust

4 Seer
    2 ulamog
    1 emrakul old
    1 kozilek new
    1 kozilek butcher

What do you think 16 post controll?

Thinking about Magic...
    Jan 2011
    Italy

Main deck
    4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    4 ancient tomb
    4 eldrazi temple
    4 vesuva
    4 thespian
    2 eye
    1 karakas
    1 Urborg

4 Grim monolith
    4 chalice
    3 trinisphere
    4 spyglass
    4 warping
    2 ugin
    2 all is dust

4 Seer
    2 ulamog
    1 emrakul old
    1 kozilek new
    1 kozilek butcher

What do you think 16 post controll?
    Isn't it a little light on threats? Only 11 (and seers almost always will die).

Is 4 temple the right number with only 11 eldrazi cards?
    Ignorance is strength

Isn't it a little light on threats? Only 11 (and seers almost always will die).

Is 4 temple the right number with only 11 eldrazi cards?
    This list is a test.

I think 2 eldrazi temple is good main deck (no 4x)

Next idea is Spatial contortion main deck... What do you think

Thinking about Magic...
    Jan 2011
    Italy

This list is a test.

I think 2 eldrazi temple is good main deck (no 4x)

Next idea is Spatial contortion main deck... What do you think
    Do you mean -2 temples, +2 spatial contortion?

It could work...
    Ignorance is strength

Do you mean -2 temples, +2 spatial contortion?

It could work...
    No.

Main deck lands

4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    4 ancient tomb
    2 eye
    3 eldrazi temple
    4 vesuva
    1 karakas
    1 Urborg
    3 thespian

Thinking about Magic...
    Jan 2011
    Italy

No.

Main deck lands

4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    4 ancient tomb
    2 eye
    3 eldrazi temple
    4 vesuva
    1 karakas
    1 Urborg
    3 thespian
    with the maindeck spells you listed before I would play
    +2 contortion (in place of the 2 lands)
    -1 warping wail
    +1 all is dust/oblivion sower/endbringer (which benefits from temple)
    Ignorance is strength

Thread Information