Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: BigEldrazi

Re: BigEldrazi

Quote Originally Posted by adrieng View Post
    I am not playing much bigdrazi I am more on darkdepth, but here what I was testing :
    I think i prefer conduit than smasher

// 60 Maindeck
    // 17 Artifact
    4 Grim Monolith
    3 Thran Dynamo
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Trinisphere
    4 Ratchet Bomb

// 13 Creature
    3 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    2 Kozilek, the Great Distortion
    1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
    3 Conduit of Ruin

// 26 Land
    4 Cloudpost
    4 Glimmerpost
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    3 Eye of Ugin
    3 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 Vesuva
    1 Thespian's Stage

// 4 Sorcery
    4 All Is Dust

// 15 Sideboard
    // 4 Artifact
    SB: 4 Ensnaring Bridge

// 4 Enchantment
    SB: 4 Leyline of the Void

// 7 Instant
    SB: 4 Warping Wail
    SB: 3 Mindbreak Trap

What do you think split 2 ugin dragon and 2 all is dust?

4 ensnaring bridge +ugin is good

Yeah ugin maybe ; also i think meekstone shld see play instead of bridge the tempo matchup is hard and meekstone is really good there

Meekstone is bad with a Chalice opener and it doesn't help against Sneak'n'Show.

Play the Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Hinterweltler View Post
    Meekstone is bad with a Chalice opener and it doesn't help against Sneak'n'Show.

Play the Bridge
    Pretty much this. There might be reason to play Forcefield in place of bridge as it's better vs Infect, which can be a problematic matchup unless you get an early Chalice/Ballista. Also Forcefield lets you beat face, whereas Bridge doesn't. The big downside of Forcefield is not being good vs Annihilator creatures, namely Emrakul.

I run 3 Bridge side as of now.

I don't know if it is bigdrazi or agro drazi, but I am testing that and I am linking it, especially the summoning traps are awesome against blue decks.

EDIT : in fact this deck is worse againt control miracle/grixis but better against tempo, not sure thats good

// 60 Maindeck
    // 4 Artifact
    4 Chalice of the Void

// 23 Creature
    4 Eldrazi Mimic
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Reality Smasher
    4 Endless One
    4 Matter Reshaper
    1 Oblivion Sower
    2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

// 4 Instant
    4 Summoning Trap

// 26 Land
    3 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 Eye of Ugin
    1 City of Traitors
    3 Tower of the Magistrate
    4 Cloudpost
    4 Glimmerpost

// 3 Sorcery
    3 All Is Dust

// 15 Sideboard
    // 11 Artifact
    SB: 3 Ratchet Bomb
    SB: 4 Thorn of Amethyst
    SB: 2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    SB: 2 Grim Monolith

// 4 Enchantment
    SB: 4 Leyline of the Void

My list in this moment

4 cloudpost
    4 glimmerpost
    4 ancient tomb
    3 city of traitors
    3 eye of ugin
    2 vesuva
    2 thespian stage
    2 eldrazi temple
    1 karakas
    1 Urborg

4 chalice
    4 Grim monolith
    3 trinisphere
    3 Voltaic key
    2 dynamo
    2 basalt monolith

4 ugin spirit
    1 karn

4 Seer
    3 ulamog
    1 kozilek butcher
    1 kozilek 2.0
    1 ballista
    1 emrakul 2.0

Side
    4 leyline of the void
    4 ensnaring bridge
    4 warping wail
    3 spyglass

This past weekend I was playing in the Starcitygames Invitational that I qualified for by top-4ing an SCG Legacy Classic with this deck. Spoiler Alert: I'm not good at anything but playing Eldrazi Post in Legacy and Mono Green Tron in Modern. I didn't win a single match of Standard with my Jeskai Control deck, but went 3-1 in Modern on Day 1 before going 5-3 in the Modern Cube Qualifier tournament (both days playing Mono Green Tron) on Day 2 after I was disqualified from Day 2 of the Invitational.

Sigh.

So today I took a break from the inferior Magic formats after testing them exclusively for the past few weeks, and decided to enter the Legacy Challenge on MODO today. I went 5-2 in the swiss, losing to Griselpuff on Golgari Depths (rough matchup) and Gul_Dukat on U/R Delver. I faced Gul_Dukat again in the Top-8 and beat him after a pretty intense match where I needed Glimmerposts to survive in both G2 and G3. Then I lost in the Top-4 to Iziter on Grixis Pyromancer in a tough matchup.

So, yet again another Top-4 but that unfortunately seems to be the ceiling for me with this deck. Sigh.
    - 'Pathy' on MTGO
    - Eastern PA player

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    This past weekend I was playing in the Starcitygames Invitational that I qualified for by top-4ing an SCG Legacy Classic with this deck. Spoiler Alert: I'm not good at anything but playing Eldrazi Post in Legacy and Mono Green Tron in Modern. I didn't win a single match of Standard with my Jeskai Control deck, but went 3-1 in Modern on Day 1 before going 5-3 in the Modern Cube Qualifier tournament (both days playing Mono Green Tron) on Day 2 after I was disqualified from Day 2 of the Invitational.

Sigh.

So today I took a break from the inferior Magic formats after testing them exclusively for the past few weeks, and decided to enter the Legacy Challenge on MODO today. I went 5-2 in the swiss, losing to Griselpuff on Golgari Depths (rough matchup) and Gul_Dukat on U/R Delver. I faced Gul_Dukat again in the Top-8 and beat him after a pretty intense match where I needed Glimmerposts to survive in both G2 and G3. Then I lost in the Top-4 to Iziter on Grixis Pyromancer in a tough matchup.

So, yet again another Top-4 but that unfortunately seems to be the ceiling for me with this deck. Sigh.
    Good job anyways

Thread Information