Thread: [Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep. 8, Death and Taxes with Marc Beck Konig

[Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep. 8, Death and Taxes with Marc Beck Konig

New episode of Legacy's Allure is posted! This time we investigate the long-time anomaly of the Tier 1 Legacy metagame. How exactly does a deck without Brainstorm hold its own so well? Join us and find out!

Webcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojckDF75-A
    Podcast: https://archive.org/details/LegacysA...sWithMarcKonig

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Re: [Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep. 8, Death and Taxes with Marc Beck Konig

Been looking forward to a D&T episode! Thanks!
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

Re: [Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep. 8, Death and Taxes with Marc Beck Konig

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Sliver View Post
    Been looking forward to a D&T episode! Thanks!
    Glad we could finally deliver! Hopefully it lives up to expectations

Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Svyelunite View Post
    Glad we could finally deliver! Hopefully it lives up to expectations
    I was impressed with this one mostly at how Marc was initially giving grunts and one-word answers. And throughout the course of the interview your questions got him to get more fully into the interview, and the depths of the deck. it's a skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Thread Information