I made it to day two with this list.
I came in 223 place. ( 1704 people attended I think)

// Lands
4 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
9 Mountain
3 Sandstone Needle

// Creatures
4 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
4 Godo, Bandit Warlord
4 Simian Spirit Guide
3 Worldspine Wurm

// Instants
4 Seething Song
4 Through the Breach

// Enchantments
4 Sneak Attack

// Artifacts
3 Batterskull
4 Chalice of the Void
3 Lotus Petal
3 Trinisphere

// Sideboard
4 Cavern of Souls
4 Inferno Titan
4 Magus of the Moon
2 Pyromancy
1 Trinisphere

*round 1- (I played against Reanimator)-(Opponent was Luke)-(I was on the play)-( I won 2-1)*
Game 1: Luke mulls to 6, I keep batterskull, Wurm, Emrakul, Sandstone needle, mountain, Ancient Tomb, and sneak attack. I play a sandstone needle, end. Luke casts a lotus petal a get an underground sea, cast entomb (Iona), Reanimate(Iona(red)), end. I top deck simian spirit guide and play ancient tomb, and resolve a batterskull, end. He attacks, end. I attack and bring the life totals to 15 for me and 7 for him. I cast chalice for two, end. Now he is locked out of all reanimation spells. He draws, pass. I cast Trinisphere, end. A couple turns later he is at 5 lands casting a careful study. I top deck a Batterskull while he has only 2 open mana and sink it for the win. Game 2: he kills me with Grislebrand. Game 3: I resolve a turn 2 Trinisphere, Turn 3 chalice (I assume on 1?) and I ‘Breach’ in an Emrakul to seal the game.

*round 2- (Grixis Delver) (Chris)-(play)-(lose 1-2)*
Game 1: I was tempo’d out with double wasteland. I was getting killed with Gurmag Angler, Young Pyromancer, and Dearthright Shaman. Game 2: I play a Chalice on one, and follow up with a magus of the moon. When he gets to 1 life he annoys me with young Pyromancer. I reluctantly cast a Godo and finish him off giving away info on my deck. Game 3 He Gitaxian Probe’s me and sees I can turn one a Batterskull, and cabal therapy cripples my hand. I proceed to lose.

*round 3- (lands) (Zack)-(play)-(win 2-0)*
Game 1: I play triple mountain into sol land for the Emrakul Sneak Attack->scoop. Game 2: We both mull once. He cast Mana Bonds, I cheat in Emrakul and he scoops.

*round 4- (Grixis Thing in the ice) (James)-(draw)-(win 2-1)*
Game one: thing in the ice saves him from my Wurm tokens. Game 2: I win with a Chalice and ‘Breach’ (emrakul?). Game 3: win with sneaking in a Godo and eventually getting double batterksull.

*round 5- (Grixis Delver) (Chris)-(??)-(lose 0-2)*
Game one and two I get triple Wastelanded out of the game. 

*round 6- (Reanimator) (Wayne)-(play)-(lose 1-2)*
Game 1: Scoops to sneak attack. Game 2: Grislebrand beats me. Game 3: Iona gets her revenge.

*round 7- (Shardless Bug) (Mike)-(Draw)-(Win 2-0)*
Game 1: I Sneak in Wurm and Godo the turn before Ancertal Vision can be unsuspended. Game 2: I mulligan into Emrakul, Godo, Pyromancey, Cavern of Souls, mountain, and a seething song. I get thought seized for seething song. Next turn thoughtseize takes pyromancey. I draw sneak attack and then a spirit guide and must have drawn a sol land to Attack with Emrakul.

*round 8- (Burn) (Austin)-(Draw)-(Win 2-1)*
Game 1: I win with Wurm while opting to hide Godo from seeing play. Game 2: My opening lands are Sandstone needle and city of traitors I make the mistake of not going turn 1 chalice with city of traitors. I think I played my sandstone needle my first turn and guide was able to close the game out to quick with a Fireblast finisher. Game 3: I resolve turn 1 trinisphere, and get turn 4 batterskull to close this game out.

*round 9- (infect) (Keith)-(??)-(Win 2-1)*
Game 1:My starting hand was Sandstone needle x2, Seething song, City of traitors, lotus petal, chalice of the void, and Godo. My turn 2 Godo discards his force of will. I resolve a turn 3 Godo and win with only 3 poison. My opponent seemed to be off a point or two from killing me based on his pauses and examining the board state so I think I was very close to losing. Game 2: He cast force of will on my magus of the moon, then he turn 2 kills me. Game 3: I win by playing EDH in Legacy by equipping Batterskull to Inferno Titan (13 lifelink attacks ^_^)

DAY-2

*round 10- (a sweet Vengevine brew) (Eric Rill)-(draw)-(lose 1-2)*
Game one : Turn one Sneak a Godo. He casts a Deathright Shaman, and turn 2 intuition for triple vengevine. Then by his turn 3 I am being attacked by triple Vengevine, and he has an Titania, Protector of Argoth(green sun Zenith) and its elemental token from a sweet interaction from double Gaea’s Cradle. I was lucky to top deck a timely and very needed emrakul for the win. Game 2: I get my turn Magus of the moon force of will’ed. Cabal Therapy takes Sneak Attack, then emrakul. (I missed 3 cards in my graveyard when emrakul gets shuffled into the library and it leads to a judge issuing a warning of some sort for both of us). He kills me with a vengevine. Game 3 I keep an Ancient tomb and to lotus petals emrakul and some non-relevant cards. I go for the turn one sneak attack but it dies to a green sun for reclamation sage, and I never recover quickly enough.

*round 11- (burn) (Seth)-(??)-(win 2-0)*
Game 1: Godo rescues me from being at 8 life and I win. Game 2 Turn 2 double song double Sol land into chalice on one and Godo wins the game over smash to smithereens (on batterskull).

*round 12- (Miracle) (Brian)-(??)-(win 2-0)*
Game 1: I flood out this game. My turn one chalice gets forced, Turn 2 trinisphere resolves. He gets Sensei’s divining top, I get batterskull. It swings for several turns. He terminus at one point, and I pick up batterskull, then recast it and a lotus petal the next turn (to bring me to 15 mana the next turn if I drew emrakul) but he scoop at 3 life. Game 2: he gets to cast Wear and tear on my chalice (1 counter), Luminarch’s Ascension, and he cast a blood moon against me before he punished by Sneak attack Emrakul. He later said he put me on red white stacks, and was hoping to interfere with my mana base since he only saw Batterskull chalice and Trinisphere.)

*round 13- (abzan nicfit) (James)-(Play)-(win 2-1)*
Game one: I cheat in emrakul and win. Game 2 : I misplayed by playing Inferno titan over Godo against Gaddock teeg +karakas + cabal therapy ( yard). He answers it with path and takes my Godo with Green sun Zenith into veteran explorer. Teeg stops my cheat combos and I lose the game. Game:3 I win this on the back of inferno titan (killing a thrag tusk and killing a token with the second inferno titan resolving.

Round 14 (Grixis Delver) (dan) (Draw)(lost1-2)
Game 1: He counters Sneak attack and kills me before I could recover, Game 2: he is at 16 life he attacks with a Gurmag Angler after I had resolved a sneak attack. I tap 2 red mana and bring down a Simian spirit guide and Godo on the end step of his turn to swing in for 16 and kill him. Game 3 I lost to young pyromancer.

Last round 15:(Show and tell) (Paul) (play)(win 2-0)
Game one: Turn 2 show and tell leads to double Emrakul. Game two: I mulligan twice, I play an ancient tomb. The next turn I exile Simian spirit guide and cast seething song. I play cavern of souls and resolve a turn 2 Godo. I win pretty quick He had force of will with no blue card anyways he told me after the match so cavern didn’t really help me win in this scenario.

I liked the main board a lot. Pyromancy and cavern of souls really didn’t seem to do noticeably much for me and I think I will cut those six slots for more grixis delver hate since it was my roughest matchup. I think batterskull will stay in my list for a while since I was pretty impressed with the Go-Team package of Godo Batterskull.
Thanks for reading. 