Thread: [Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep.15, Eldrazi Stompy with Harlan Firer

[Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep.15, Eldrazi Stompy with Harlan Firer

Many people have been asking "where's the Eldrazi episode?" Well, here's to you who welcome our new alien overlords.

Webcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ub6...ature=youtu.be

Podcast: http://shoutengine.com/LegacysAllure...an-firer-20757

Also available on iTunes!

Re: [Video/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - Ep.15, Eldrazi Stompy with Harlan Firer

First thing i heard i dont really like:

"Elves usually just concede to a chalice@1 pre board"

Elves is actually a pretty good deck against eldrazy, you win most of the times, and you have planty of ways to deal with chalice, Cavern of Souls, Green Sun's Zenith and Reclamation Sage are all card you will face preboard.

Im liking the video so far, i actually never gave enough credit to eldrazi mimic, but i agree its a really core piece in fast paced MU's
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalor View Post
    First thing i heard i dont really like:

"Elves usually just concede to a chalice@1 pre board"

Elves is actually a pretty good deck against eldrazy, you win most of the times, and you have planty of ways to deal with chalice, Cavern of Souls, Green Sun's Zenith and Reclamation Sage are all card you will face preboard.

Im liking the video so far, i actually never gave enough credit to eldrazi mimic, but i agree its a really core pieces in fast paced MU's
    That was perhaps a bit hyperbolic on Harlan's part, but Chalice is still a solid card against Elves. Any prepared player can find work arounds however and its good to hear you have been doing well against Eldrazi

Thanks for watching and we hope you enjoy the series!

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

I remember many games where my opponent's went turn1 Chalice@1, turn2 Chalice@2....and never lived to see a third turn. #ElvishEmpire
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

How do you win T3 after Chalice@1 T1 and Chalice@2 T2 on the draw? On the play, I can see how it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Arschmann View Post
    How do you win T3 after Chalice@1 T1 and Chalice@2 T2 on the draw? On the play, I can see how it is possible.
    Step 1: Be Julian Knab
    Step 2: ?????
    Step 3: Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Arschmann View Post
    Cavern of souls mana dork t1. Another elf t2. T3 natural order assuming no warping wail.

Thread Information