Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SCD] Bedlam Reveler [Eldrich Moon]

Re: [SCD] Bedlam Reveler [Eldrich Moon]

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    I don't understand the strong reactions. It's mostly just "Burn: Apply directly to the forehead."
    They're not bad reactions, I'm mostly just giggling at the inevitable scrunched up "what the hell are you playing" face of your opponent when you turn 1 Probe then hit them with Bump in the Night, turn 2 Manamorphose / Land Grant / Chain Lightning / Lava Spike, then burn them or drop Reveler turn 3.
    Cockatrice: Bosque

Quote Originally Posted by Bosque View Post
    They're not bad reactions, I'm mostly just giggling at the inevitable scrunched up "what the hell are you playing" face of your opponent when you turn 1 Probe then hit them with Bump in the Night, turn 2 Manamorphose / Land Grant / Chain Lightning / Lava Spike, then burn them or drop Reveler turn 3.
    Which brings about the inevitable question, if you're trying to string that many spells together quickly, why aren't you just playing Storm?

Last edited by Captain Hammer; 07-14-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hammer View Post
    Because the below list is more fun to play, and more resilient than Storm...

4 Tyrant's Choice

That's spicy. Has me wondering about the potential of red-black burn in general.

I do think you'll want 1 or 2 more lands if you cut the rites.

I feel like Grixis doesn't want him due to the RR in the cost. I know nothing about UR Delver so I can't comment there.

Grixis will continue to use the Zombie Fish and YP. However, UR Delver just got its Tarmogoyf.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

This might be completely horrible and this guy's home is almost certainly as another tool with the cantrips orgy, but I like his cost reduction with looting to fill up the yard and retrace spells that don't go away like flashback. Maybe that could be a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Yeah, I had that thought also. But are you going to play Loam in the same deck as this card? The dredging does fill the yard, but otherwise feels like an awkward fit.
    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Yeah, I had that thought also. But are you going to play Loam in the same deck as this card? The dredging does fill the yard, but otherwise feels like an awkward fit.
    Yeah it's definitely weird. Probably not Max out on loam. Just is a helpful engine. It's all probably just bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Maybe not dredge, but you could run flashback and Careful Study/Faithless Looting with it.

Thread Information