Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Thalia Stompy

Re: Thalia Stompy

So Eternal Extravaganza was yesterday . I started out with a bye .
    1-0
    rd2 Punishing maverick 1-2 i win the roll and smash him. he gets turn three knight of the reliquary and wastelands me out of the game . Game three he does the same thing except a turn faster and with a follow up knight the next turn.. i see no action and die very quickly .
    rd3. Soldier stompy 0-2 He wins the die roll . starts Chrome Mox ,Ancient tomb into big Thalia which slows me down enough for hime to make a bunch of dudes and attack me for a million on like turn 3. game 2 i mulligan to 5 keeping a hand because it has lands and spells He Plays some creatures that kill me on turn 3 again. It was awesome. The round took 9 minutes.
    rd4 Food Chain .1-2 He wins the roll and kills me after i thought knot away his Ballista he proceeds to draw another.Game 2 i win with Thalias and thorns and TKS. Game three is grindy and i have to use walking ballista to win because he has an Ensnaring Bridge .it ends up with him at 5 life, me with a Ballista on 4 and him bouncing his Shardless Agent to cascade into an Abrupt Decay which wins him the game cuz i'm at three.
    rd5 Dark maverick.2-0 These game were easy . I drew well
    rd6 Omnitell. 2-0. Karakas and Containment priest get there game one and game two i played a bunch of Thalias and TKS
    rd7 Food Chain 0-2..He wins the roll. i daw a bunch of Ballistas, he kills me . He just has it with multiple Ballistas and whatever the card is they use to exile the dudes..
    drop. It just wasn't my day...Ending up 3-4 SUCKS
    Kinda been missing Revoker lately. especially after yesterday .

I just don't know if this deck is very good in the current meta...
    - 'Pathy' on MTGO
    - Eastern PA player

Nov 2006
    London

It's not positioned perfectly right now, but I still think it's competitive if you tune it correctly for the metagame.

Peter Tragos (who got 1st with the deck not too long ago) got a 2nd place finish couple weeks ago. Decklist is here: http://articles.nerdragegaming.com/d...-ct-sept-2017/

Creatures
    4 x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    4 x Eldrazi Displacer
    4 x Thought-Knot Seer
    4 x Stoneforge Mystic
    3 x Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    3 x Reality Smasher
    2 x Palace Jailer
    Artifacts
    4 x Chalice of the Void
    3 x Mox Diamond
    1 x Umezawa’s Jitte
    1 x Batterskull
    1 x Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 x Lotus Petal

Land
    7 x Plains (331)
    4 x Ancient Tomb
    4 x Eldrazi Temple
    4 x Cavern of Souls
    3 x City of Traitors
    3 x Karakas

Sideboard
    3 x Containment Priest
    3 x Swords to Plowshares
    3 x Rest in Peace
    2 x Thorn of Amethyst
    2 x Disenchant
    1 x Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 x Armageddon

I think Stoneforge Mystic is definitely the way to go these days, with grindy midrange strategies being so popular. I used to say it was too slow in this deck, but the power level is undeniable, and despite combo's supposed resurgence after the Top banning, Legacy seems pretty "fair" right now.

A few things I notice right away: no Wasteland, 7 plains. I think this is a concession to all land destruction right now (Moons and Wastelands mostly). I find that most of my losses come from the unstable manabase (either excess damage from Tombs, or mana screw/flood).

Zero Walking Ballista, 2 Jailer. Certainly the extra white sources help cast Jailer more reliably, and the inclusion of Jitte and SoFI reduces the dependence on Ballista a bit. I still like Ballista a lot here, but I think you can make a convincing argument for either.

3 Smasher. I think this is one of the best cards in the deck, and I would always play 4.

1 Lotus Petal. More 1st turn Chalices and Thalias seems good.

Not sure why there's a 2nd SoFI in the board. Armageddon seems like a fun-of/pet card.

All in all it's a very solid list with some quirks. He lost to UW Stoneblade in the finals. I think it's really interesting to compare the two decks: the power of FoW/TNN/Jace/Snappy/STP vs. Chalice/Eldrazi/Thalia. Could be that blue is better in this metagame.

I am seeing a ton of czech pile so my deck is tuned more to handle blue control at the moment. With that said stoneforge mystic is a terrible card. It will get countered or killed before you get to use batterskull and jitte is often a dead card with so many tiny creatures. What I have done is go less offense and more defense. Reality Smasher is often a win-more card I only use it against small armies that forgot to put big creature removal in. You should be able to beat them with displacer and thought-knot. If you can't you are doing something wrong. Smasher is worthless against combo decks also - you need defense.

//Creatures
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Mangara of Corondor
    3 Phyrexian Revoker
    3 Spellskite
    3 Spirit of the Labyrinth
    4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    4 Thought-Knot Seer

//Spells
    4 Chalice of the Void
    1 Council's Judgment
    3 Mox Diamond
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    3 Warping Wail

//Lands
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    3 Karakas
    7 Plains
    3 Wasteland

//Sideboard
    SB: 2 Containment Priest
    SB: 1 Disenchant
    SB: 1 Ethersworn Canonist
    SB: 2 Leonin Arbiter
    SB: 2 Meddling Mage
    SB: 2 Pithing Needle
    SB: 2 Reality Smasher
    SB: 2 Rest in Peace
    SB: 1 Tormod's Crypt

It controls with static permanent effects. The object is to slow them down and lock them up while surprising them with speed of your own. It easily wins grind matches against fair decks. The Sideboard is there to take care of the fast combo decks. The slower they are the more I can make discard painful with Thought-Knot Seer.

Meddling Mage can be an uncounterable play with Cavern of Souls on Humans.

Spellskite to screw with infect and burn. It also protects my creatures that have important abilities or can even redirect a destroy artifact meant for chalice to it. I'm look at abrupt decay and kol command or wear and tear.

Spirit of the Labyrinth to stop card advantage decks and force a response.

Warping Wail to exile small creatures and Council's Judgment to exile large creatures. Also it can protect me from discard, mass creature removal, or other nasty sorceries.

Disenchant to stop artifacts, artifact creatures, and enchantments.

Rest in Peace to save me from graveyard abusers.

Containment Priest to stop people trying to cheat creatures into play with spells, enchantments, or artifacts.

Leonin Arbiter to slow down people trying to tutor their pieces and to be annoying to fetch lands.

Pithing Needle to stop lands that Phyrexian Revoker cannot touch.

Karakas to save me from a quick drop of Emrakul, the Aeons Torn or Griselbrand and to help me defend my legendary creatures or replay them.

Reality Smasher if people are running too many fatal push, lightning bolt, and weenie creatures.

Phyrexian Revoker to name mana artifacts, Deathrite Shaman or anything else nasty.

Ethersworn Canonist for storm and aluren.

I opted for tormod's crypt to have extra graveyard hate that does not slow me down because of deathrite shaman, snapcaster mage, tarmogoyf, life from the loam, past in flames, delve spells, etc.

Mangara of Corondor can be blinked with either Karakas or Eldrazi Displacer. If they have anything of value that is hit first. If not their land goes away turn by turn. Once in place many opponents concede. Repeated thought-knot seer can beat opponents into submission as well.

***I cannot tell you how many games Mangara won me the game because I had the removal I needed. I am much happier having her in there than smasher. ***

Gunna be trying this out .Seems good against anything wanting to 1 for 1 and against most combo, which is like half the field.

Creatures

4 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 blade splicer
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    3 Reality Smasher
    3 Phyrexian revoker
    2 Palace Jailer

Artifacts

4 x Chalice of the Void
    4 x Lotus Petal
    1 x Umezawa’s Jitte

Land

5 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    2 Wasteland
    2 City of Traitors

Sideboard

3 Containment Priest
    3 Faerie Macabre
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Blessed Alliance
    1 Mangara of Corondor
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    1 Disenchant
    1 winter orb
    1 Hero of blade hold

So a card from Ixalan caught my eye and i'm gunna give it a shot at a couple weekly events . the card is Legion Conquistador . i'm gunna try it in the shell above but only 3 Blade splicer in place of the Revokers and 4 Conquistador, also thinking about making one of the palace jailers a Hero of Bladehold. I'm gunna give it a shot and see how it works if its crappy then i'll know.

I played a version of this deck on Monday. I wanted to play something different, especially as the more I play a deck at my LGS, the worse I tend to do overall. Instead of a mono red Blood Moon or mono red Storm, I decided to dust off my Vintage deck, take out all the Vintage cards (Black Lotus, how I miss thee!) and make the deck Legacy legal, just for fun.

List:
    Land: 24
    4 Wasteland
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    5 Plains

Artifact:
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Chalice of the Void
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull

Creature:
    4 Walking Ballista
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    2 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Containment Priest
    3 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 Reality Smasher

Sideboard:
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    2 Vryn Wingmare
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Fairgrounds Warden
    2 Orzhof Pontiff
    2 Faerie Macabre
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Disenchant

Round 1: Hybrid Dnt/Thalia Stompy
    First round opponent, immediately started laughing when I played Thalia turn 1. He thought (as he usually does) that I copied his list, and he always says that every single deck he plays is a 100% brew, 100% original, just because he changes 2-3 cards from a stock list online.
    He wins game 1 due to having Displacer/Priest for all my creatures, but game 2 I get a Displacer online before he does, and that allows us to play a real game 3. In the end, my sideboard is better than his for the mirror match. He has Mother of Runes, Revokers, and Flickerwisps, I have Pontiff, which clears the board for my creatures to swing in for lethal. He complains that he should have sided in his Magus of the Moon, and honestly it might have worked, as I do not run Diamonds ...
    1-0

Round 2: Infect
    Game 1 he wrecks me with unblockable + Invigorate. Game 2 I wreck his board with a Pontiff, and game 3 Chalice of the Void saves my life. He swings in with multiple Blighted Agents over 4 turns, but again, Pontiff kills his only sources of damage, and he shows me 3 Vines of Vastwood and a Brainstorm as he concedes.
    2-0

Round 3: Food Chain
    Having the ability to exile my opponents creatures doesn't really help when they can just cast them from exile ...
    Game1 he hides behind a Baleful Strix and my hand never comes together to allow me to blink his Strix. I stupidly allow him to keep it up instead of just attacking into it, as a result, he kills me with a Deathrite Shaman. Game 2, I wreck his face with Reality Smasher and a Displaced TK-S, hurting his hand every turn. Game 3, I 100% punted, holding the Disenchant in my hand, looking at the stupid Food Chain in play, and brain farting, allowing him to combo off. All I had to do was kill Food Chain in response to the Eternal Scourge, but I am so used to NOT having an answer against Food Chain with my other decks, that I immediately let him resolve his creatures and loop. I'm a dumbass,
    2-1 (punt)

Round 4: Czech Pile
    Opponent decided we would split in advance, but still play for the extra pack. Unfortunately this also caused me to play a little more slowly than I usually do, and my opponent does have a habit of playing a little slower than expected. This caused us to go to time, as we played an incredibly long game 2. Game 1 I locked him down fairly quickly, blindsiding him with Cavern of Souls and white cards, as opposed to Blood Moons and Rabblemasters. Game 2 we drag our feet, but have an actual good match, killing eachothers threats with various removal. We have 3 minutes as we start game 3, and we end up drawing due to time.
    2-1-1 (should have played faster, but since it was more for practice than for prize, we both took our time.)

Afterthoughts:
    I like Pontiff, and I used Fairgounds Warden because I didn't want to rely on double White for Palace Jailer. In the end, I cannot say if it was worth it, because I had a basic plains in the games where I casted him. Disenchant is 100% required, as there is another player who plays "Dragon Stompy" but his is the new prison version, which hides behind Ensnaring Bridge and has 8 Moon effects main. I also chose Wingmares over Thorns, as I thought I needed more flying threats/blockers. I lose to a random Moat game 1, unless I can manage to save up enough mana to Cavern in some Walking Ballistae.

Yelp review of deck: 4/5, much fun, will play again.

May 2015
    Philadelphia

I'm hoping to get some time to stream this deck in the evening ala twitch if anyone would be interested. Last three leagues I've went 3-2 4-1 4-1.

Sorcerous Spyglass has been really good out of the board shutting down thespian stage, wasteland, and fetchlands, but I may trim one to bring back sword of f&i which is another way to beat nemesis. Also considering trimming a swords for a pontiff.

// 60 Maindeck
    // 10 Artifact
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Lotus Petal
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull

// 25 Creature
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 Reality Smasher
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Palace Jailer
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Blade Splicer
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    1 Orzhov Pontiff

// 25 Land
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    2 City of Traitors
    5 Plains
    3 Wasteland

// 15 Sideboard
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    3 Sorcerous Spyglass
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Orzhov Pontiff
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Disenchant
    3 Swords to Plowshares

I see that some have replace Mox Diamond with Lotus Petal.
    Is that for budget concern, or is it more efficient this way ?

May 2015
    Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDissent View Post
    I see that some have replace Mox Diamond with Lotus Petal.
    Is that for budget concern, or is it more efficient this way ?
    Efficiency 100%. I own mox diamonds in paper but play with the petals. Obviously there’s the card disadvantage with diamonds, but also to a lesser extent feeding deathrite. Double diamond is bad, but double lotus is good. You typically only need one time use also.

If you play the deck, just mentally replace the diamonds with petals or vice versa to see which you’d typically like to see. For me it’s been petals 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post
    I'm hoping to get some time to stream this deck in the evening ala twitch if anyone would be interested. Last three leagues I've went 3-2 4-1 4-1.

Sorcerous Spyglass has been really good out of the board shutting down thespian stage, wasteland, and fetchlands, but I may trim one to bring back sword of f&i which is another way to beat nemesis. Also considering trimming a swords for a pontiff.

// 60 Maindeck
    // 10 Artifact
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Lotus Petal
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull

// 25 Creature
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 Reality Smasher
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Palace Jailer
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Blade Splicer
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    1 Orzhov Pontiff

// 25 Land
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    2 City of Traitors
    5 Plains
    3 Wasteland

// 15 Sideboard
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    3 Sorcerous Spyglass
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Orzhov Pontiff
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Disenchant
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    Links to twitch?

Jul 2011
    Germany

@contra i like your deck and currently settled with a quite similiar build

// 60 Maindeck

// 10 Artifact

4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Mox Diamond
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice

// 25 Creature
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    3 Reality Smasher
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 Walking Ballista
    2 Blade Splicer
    2 Palace Jailer
    2 Stoneforge Mystic
    1 Recruiter of the Guard

// 25 Land
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    2 Karakas
    5 Plains
    4 Wasteland

// 15 Sideboard
    SB: 2 Thorn of Amethyst
    SB: 2 Containment Priest
    SB: 2 Orzhov Pontiff
    SB: 1 Mangara of Corondor
    SB: 1 Faerie Macabre
    SB: 2 Rest in Peace
    SB: 3 Swords to Plowshares
    SB: 2 Disenchant

Recruiter is a random dude (can be sfm 3 or something else) but it allow me to tutor up a lot of stuff for most situations and also interacts well with sideboard targets.

Sorcerous Spyglass is also a card i like, thought even about it maindeck (without sfm because i dont like to overload with non-creature spells here) cause it offers a solid t1 play against random opponents too. I also still like the idea of a black splash to brew something with Bearer of Silence and/or Wasteland Strangler. Still run Mox over Petal and are happy with it in most cases. But as contra said both can work and sometimes one is better as the other. I also ask me every game "If this is a Petal, is it better or not?!" - maybe i should write it down to have a real samplesize.
    TEAM MtG Berlin

Split the finals of the Top deck monthly 1k today playing this list . It felt nearly perfect all day.

4 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 blade splicer
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    3 Reality Smasher
    3 Walking Ballista
    1 Hero of Bladehold

Artifacts

4 x Chalice of the Void
    4 x Lotus Petal
    2 x Umezawa’s Jitte

Land

6 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    2 Wasteland
    2 City of Traitors

Sideboard

3 Containment Priest
    3 Faerie Macabre
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    1 Blessed Alliance
    2 Ratchet Bomb
    2 forsake the worldly
    1 Palace Jailer
    1 Orzhov Pontiff

Went 5-1-2
    Rd1 Sneak and show 2-0.
    Rd2 Bug control. 2-0 .
    Rd3 Sneak and show 2-1
    Rd4 i.d.
    Rd6 i.d.
    Top 8 Czech pile 2-0 .Blade Splicer does work.
    Top 4 Food chain 2-1 Hero of blade hold , chalice and Blade splicer win me game 2 and 3
    Finals . I concede for a favorable Prize split so he could have the Bye for Eternal weekend ,as I'm not going. Haven't really played many events other than EE ( which went poorly) in the past couple months , good to know i can still convert.
    Last edited by metronome2charisma; 10-07-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metronome2charisma View Post
    Split the finals of the Top deck monthly 1k today playing this list . It felt nearly perfect all day.
    Thanks for sharing. What was the "nearly" in the list and changes you may make ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDissent View Post
    Thanks for sharing. What was the "nearly" in the list and changes you may make ?
    I will probably run a Smugglers copter over the 2nd Jitte in the main and a third Forsake the worldly over the 2nd Ratchet bomb in the board. A lot of match ups are very easy ,one that isn't is food chain. The 3rd forsake is to give you more outs to Food Chain itself, which helps the match up considerably .
    The deck is purpose built to try to beat other fair decks trying to one for one while still keeping your combo match ups intact . Making your clock as aggressive as possible while staying ahead of your opponents removal is key.(or just blanking it with chalice is good too.)
    Last edited by metronome2charisma; 10-09-2017 at 08:55 PM.

May 2015
    Philadelphia

Congrats metronome! I wish I could make it out to more of those events myself.

Hero of Bladehold can definitely be good if there are lots of mid-range decks with bolts.

I haven’t had a chance to play test the following idea, but I’m thinking of trying out Remote Farm in conjunction with 3 city of traitors by cutting wastelands and playing a higher curve with bladehold, jailer, and other double white bears like prelate. Just brainstorming here - a manabase that looks like this:

5 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 Karakas
    3 Remote Farm
    3 City of Traitors

Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post
    Congrats metronome! I wish I could make it out to more of those events myself.

Hero of Bladehold can definitely be good if there are lots of mid-range decks with bolts.

I haven’t had a chance to play test the following idea, but I’m thinking of trying out Remote Farm in conjunction with 3 city of traitors by cutting wastelands and playing a higher curve with bladehold, jailer, and other double white bears like prelate. Just brainstorming here - a manabase that looks like this:

5 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 Karakas
    3 Remote Farm
    3 City of Traitors
    That is not a good idea. We want to be playing something on T1, that's why we have either mox or petal with the sol lands. Peter Tragos's article emphasizes on how much it would gain you win %age ponts just by having that T1 play. Remote Farm isn't even a good T2 play either...

Quote Originally Posted by darkgh0st View Post
    That is not a good idea. We want to be playing something on T1, that's why we have either mox or petal with the sol lands. Peter Tragos's article emphasizes on how much it would gain you win %age ponts just by having that T1 play. Remote Farm isn't even a good T2 play either...
    Thanks contra! I wish you could make it out more too.
    I have to agree with darkgh0st on the Remote Farm idea, i feel like we wanna have as stable of a mana base as possible and having basic plains is a very powerful weapon/tool. Maybe one isn't bad but if you're gunna cut Wasteland completely you can run as many as 8 Plains along with 3 Cities which is plenty of white mana to cast double white. I think 6 plains is plenty to have as many as three double white humans in the deck . I'm guessing the reason Peter Tragos cut wasteland for more plains is because he needed non cavern white sources to consistently cast stone forge mystic early which is precisely why i don't run Stoneforge or leonin arbiter ,or Wingmare or any number of other white non human , non eldrazi creatures.
    I do however like the idea of 2 hero main deck. Maxing out the "aggro stompy" feel of the deck game one , with plenty of flexibility and answers out of the board . Something like this-ish.

4 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 blade splicer
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    3 Reality Smasher
    2 Hero of Bladehold
    1 Phyrexian Metamorph

Artifacts

4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Lotus Petal
    1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    1 Smugglers copter

Land

6 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    3 City of Traitors
    1 Mishras Factory

Sideboard

3 Containment Priest
    3 Faerie Macabre
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    3 Forsake the worldly
    2 Palace Jailer
    1 Orzhov Pontiff

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

This card might be worth discussing: Unclaimed Territory

Essentially Cavern 5-8, but without the uncounterable clause.

Cons:
    - makes it harder to use colored mana, especially for SB cards that aren't human or Eldrazi.
    - weak to non-basic hate (e.g. Wasteland, Blood Moon, B2B, PoP, etc.)

Pros:
    - When set to Human, it allows to cast every Eldrazi (minus Displacer, but allows activations) and Human alike.
    - Combined with Cavern, it makes splashing for other Humans easier.

Especially the last point is interesting. SB cards like Pontiff become alot more feasible. However, the main appeal would be running Trophy Mage. While Pirate Stompy turned out to be a joke and the Rishadan pirates to be overcosted jank, the combo of Trophy Mage + CoW was actually pretty strong and game-winning once you start to Wastelock them. CoW also has synergy with Mox Diamond (over Lotus Petal in that kind of build) and Smuggler's Copter. The Mage also allows for some toolbox like Sword of X & Y, Trinisphere and other silly 3-mana artifacts in the 75.

Of course there's other dumb stuff like Rasputin Dreamweaver + Displacer for infinite mana --> Ballista nuking, Displacer + Lavinia of the Tenth to cripple quite a few decks or even more taxing with Grand Arbiter Augustin IV, but I wanted to be realistic.

Hi,
    which is better in a 25 land count.
    3 or 4 Mox Diamond?

if you use 3 Mox Diamond, is it good to include 1 Lotus Petal instead of another Mox Diamond?
    because I saw the build of Peter Tragos and it has 3 Mox Diamond and 1 Lotus Petal.

Thanks!
    Team Budget
    "Deadly When Hungry"

Thread Information