Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Thalia Stompy

Jun 2013
    Chile

Re: Thalia Stompy

Congrats on the finish!
    I dont like revoker too much in the current meta. Too much removal everywhere for such a key card, I switched to spyglass as it's a safer option for me and can target lands, but I like the idea of adding SFMs and try to convert it in a D&T deck without the bad cards.

How has been the experience with Angel of Sanctions? For 5 mana seems too clunky for me, and you can't really make good use of the blink ability with displacer. Also, the deck can't have too many 5 drops and it's hard to compete with Reality Smasher

I'm testing the following version for the side events at the GP in Santiago next week:

Lands (25):
    5 Plains
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Wasteland
    2 Karakas
    2 City of Traitors

Creatures (24):
    4 Thalias, Guardian of Thraben
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Containment Priest
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    3 Reality Smasher
    1 Baneslayer Angel

Artifacts (11):
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Mox Diamond
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice

SB (15):
    2 Sanctum Prelate
    2 Disenchant
    2 Mirran Crusader
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Path to Exile
    3 Sorcerous Spyglass

I expect several Grixis Delver, Czech Pile and Eldrazi decks, with minor Elves, Lands & D&T. I don't expect Reanimator decks, that's why the lack of hate.

Dec 2014
    Seattle Area

Is anyone taking this deck to Seattle later this week ?? I've played it in the past and have been having issues locally (seattle) with the colorless aggro Eldrazi list and am considering moving back to Thalia Stompy ... currently considering something like :

2 Phyrexian Revoker
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Palace Jailer
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Reality Smasher
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar

4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Mox Diamond
    2 Smuggler's Copter
    2 Umezawa's Jitte

5 Plains
    3 Cavern of Souls
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Wasteland
    2 Karakas

3 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Disenchant
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    2 Holy light
    1 Walking Ballista

Sideboard is up in the air on the Ballista and possibly RiPs (tho it can vs lands and taxes Delve / Snapcaster )

I would love to hear other's thoughts / opinions / ideas? I am expecting lots of grixis delver / lands / DnT / miracles ... I have also noticed a growing trend in the Affinity aggro decks as of late

Apr 2018
    Rosario, Argentina

Hello everyone

I've been playing Legacy for about three years now, and about a year or so I started to migrate from D&T to different versions of Thalia Stompy. I've been testing the deck and reading this forum for a while and I wanted to share my experience.

I took the following 75 to my local league (16 person tournament with a really varied meta):

Land (25)
    4x Ancient Tomb
    3x Cavern of Souls
    4x Caves of Koilos
    4x Eldrazi Temple
    2x Karakas
    6x Plains
    2x Wasteland

Enchantment (4)
    4x Suppression Field

Artifact (8)
    4x Chalice of the Void
    4x Lotus Petal

Creature (23)
    2x Eldrazi Displacer
    4x Matter Reshaper
    4x Reality Smasher
    4x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    3x Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    4x Thought-Knot Seer
    2x Vryn Wingmare

Sideboard (15)
    2x All Is Dust
    2x Blessed Alliance
    2x Disenchant
    1x Holy Light
    2x Rest in Peace
    2x Sorcerous Spyglass
    1x Trinisphere
    2x Warping Wail
    1x Winter Orb

Some considerations around some of my deck choices:
    • I ran some simulations and I decided that I needed around 12 true white sources to reliably cast my noncreature white spells.
    • I don't play Mox Diamond mostly because I don't have them :/
    • The lotus petal seemed like a fine substitution and in practice there weren't that many situations where I needed the Diamonds. I still think that Diamonds are better than the Petals, although I'm not completely sure that one is strictly better than the other, like some have already post in this thread.
    • Vryn Wingmare are there mainly to stack with Thalia. Also, I've found flying extremely relevant in many matchups.
    • Cut the Displacer and the Wastelands because the obvious tension between those cards and Suppression Field, nevertheless both cards are so strong that I still wanted to have access to some copies. I'm no sure that both are optimal with this configuration, but I haven't find something I liked more in those slots (open to suggestions).
    • Maybe I can make room for a couple of City of Traitors, but I don't know where to make the cuts :/

The tournament consisted in 4 round swiss with Top8. The matchs I faced were D&T, Burn, Grixis Delver, Infect in the swiss and 4c Control (Czech Pile) in the top8.

Won 2-1 against D&T
    Match was easy. Suppression Field is excellent against them, and the pilot wasn't experienced with the deck. Suppression Field slow them down and TKS and Smasher are great creatures :) The loss came because I mistaken named Wasteland instead of Jitte with Sorcerous Spyglass, and he ended up killing me with Serra Avenger beatings.
    Sideboard
    Out -4 little Thalia -2 Matter Reshaper
    In +2 Sourcerous +2 Disenchant +2 Warping Wail

Won 2-1 against Burn
    Match was rough. Suppression Field is not so good, Ancient Tomb deals a lot of damage, and I played so many nonbasics. Both wins came from the combination of little Thalia, Chalice and some luck.
    Out -4 Suppression Field
    In +1 Trinisphere +2 Blessed Aliance +1 Warping Wail

Lost 2-1 against Grixis Delver
    G1 I had many gotcha moments from my opponent not knowing how to play with Suppression Field, but he played double Delver and it was GG
    G2 I completely locked him out of the game with Suppression Field, Thalia and Wingmare. Game got clogged up in the ground with many elemental tokens until I draw the Wingmare
    G3 Was close, but I couldn't Tax him and pressure enough.
    Despite the defeat the match felt good.
    Sideboard
    Out -4 Smasher -2 Displacer
    In +2 Warping Wail +2 Blessed Aliance +1 Holy Light +1 Trinisphere
    Intentional Draw against Infect. We used the draw to do some playtesting. Infect is so fast that we could play 5ish matchs (3 mainboard and 2-3 postboard).
    General conclusion is that G1 favors them a lot and post side thing even up.
    Sideboard
    Out -4 Matter Reshaper -4 Smasher -2 Displacer
    In +2 Blessed Alliance +2 Disenchant +1 Holy Light +2 Sorcerous Spyglass +1 Trinisphere +2 Warping Wail

Lost 2-1 against Czech Pile in the Top8 (classified 4th in the swiss)
    G1 is close but I think they are a little favored. Strix and a lot of removal are difficult to beat in this version wich is a little treat-light. Hymn to Tourach is rough too :S
    Postboard things went a litthe better. G2 I managed to put together Winter Orb and Suppression Field, and they just stopped from playing spells. A was a little lucky because he only drew fetchlands. It a while for me to draw a beater but when I did I just won.
    G3 Was close. I was on the draw with had 2 Ancient Tomb, a Karakas, a Smasher, a big Thalia, a Suppression Field and a All is Dust. I played the Ancient Tomb instead of the Karakas in the first turn hoping to draw a TKS and he Hymn to Tourach-ed my only white source for 3 or 4 turns. In the meantime I played some reshapers and more white stuff dealing me damage with the Ancient tombs. He finished me with Snapcasters and Strixes beating.
    The main mistake was not recognizing how important Karakas was, and not playing it first.
    Sideboard
    Out -4 Chalice -1 Suppression Field
    In +2 All is Dust +2 Warping Wail +1 Winter Orb

As a general conclusion I have to say that this version performed well overall. Suppression Field was an excellent insurance against Wasteland, and it definitely lock opponents out of the game in many situations. When paired with Winter Orb it was almost a hard lock against control. The main issue with Suppression Field it was consistency. Its a good card for slowing board development for my opponents, but when I wasn't able to put a clock they had enough time to assemble a board state when Suppression Field is not so effective.

The deck felt good against D&T and Grixis Delver. The match against Burn and Infect felt close on the rough side. Czech pile felt on the 40-60 in their favor.

The main problem with the deck was that it always felt treat light and it does not have any card advantage, which was a problem against Delver and Czech Pile.

I feel I have to reconsider Sideboard, specially against Czech Pile, and I think that if played a little better I could get a better result.
    I want to continue testing this list (maybe tweaking some stuff and revising the sideboard).

Suggestions are welcome (specially in the Sideboarding department :)

Hey guys

Tried to brew something for the GP side events this weekend, and ended up doing fairly well with this deck.
    It might seem like a stretch for the amount of lands, but it works like I hoped it would.
    While playing some regular builds of this deck, I realised I lost mostly to my own mana screw, since the cards in the deck are so good. So in order to being able to still use Mox Diamonds, I decided to add more spell-lands, that could be discarded to a Mox early so that I didn’t have to discard a good Sol Land or Cavern. Them being spell lands made them not such horrible topdecks in the middle to late game.
    Meanwhile, I tried some Soldier Stompy builds, and also figured the Soldier synergies weren’t what would win games. The prison elements would, but also Palace Jailer seemed absurd. So I came back to brew this deck with these things in mind, and ended up on this:

3 Smuggler’s Copter
    2 Walking Ballista
    2 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    1 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Palace Jailer
    2 Reality Smasher

4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Umezawa’s Jitte
    1 Cast Out

4 Mox Diamond
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    5 Plains
    3 Mishra’s Factory
    3 Wasteland
    1 City of Traitors

SB:
    3 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Seal of Cleansing
    2 Cast Out
    3 Rest in Peace
    1 Faerie Macabre
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    1 Sorcerous Spyglass
    1 Warping Wail

Went 2-1 and 3-0, with a few changes in the lists and SB between events. The 3-0 was with the exact above list.
    I beat UW Rip/Helm, OmniSneak, UR Delver, Goblins and UW Blade. Lost to Miracles.
    The Sideboard can surely be improved, as the only relevant cards in these matches were Revokers (against Sneak), and Thorn (MVP, crushed delver, uw rip and sneak).

The creature suite worked very nicely. Early disruption with little Thalia and accelerated Though-Knots, sooo much filtering with Copter, board control with Balista and big Thalia (hasty goblins not that hasty when they ETB tapped), and huge amounts of card advantage with Palace Jailer. It’s just absurd, removing a dude and granting free phyrexian arena. The factories also helped with pressuring combo and control, whilst holding back opposing critters.

Hope we can tune it even further, ‘cause it’s so much fun to play!

Nice to see someone else still playing this deck, it's a lot of fun indeed!

I think you might be on to something with the extra lands. In the past I've tried to mitigate these mana issues by keeping the curve relatively low and maxing out on ballista for its scalability, but just adding more (man)lands might actually be the better solution. I'll be trying out two factories instead of the 4th smasher and ballista next time I play.

How has cast out been? Not too clunky? I've been meaning to give it a try but four mana feels like a lot with our taxing effects...

I also noticed you don't have any way of dealing with TNN in the 75. Do you feel he's not that much of a problem or rather that our available options are so bad that we're better off just hoping to dodge him?

Any thoughts on displacer? I'm surprised to see only one in your list, to me he always felt like the heart of this deck. Sure he's not the fastest clock and often dies to removal without providing any value, but when he does stick he can take over the game almost by himself against a variety of decks.

Here's my current list for reference, haven't updated anything since the bans though other than adding the two factories:

3 Walking Ballista
    1 Containment Priest
    1 Phyrexian Revoker
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    1 Recruiter of the Guard
    1 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    1 Palace Jailer
    3 Reality Smasher

3 Mox Diamond
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Smuggler's Copter
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 City of Traitors
    3 Karakas
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Plains
    4 Wasteland
    2 Mishra's Factory

Sideboard:
    2 Blessed Alliance
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Disenchant
    1 Faerie Macabre
    1 Orzhov Pontiff
    2 Rest in Peace
    1 Sorcerous Spyglass
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Thorn of Amethyst

May 2015
    Philadelphia

I 4-1'ed with this non-sfm list:
    3 Mox Diamond
    2 Smuggler's Copter
    2 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Containment Priest
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Reality Smasher
    2 Walking Ballista
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 Cavern of Souls
    3 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    3 Karakas
    5 Plains
    3 Wasteland

Sideboard
    1 Trinisphere
    2 Thorn of Amethyst
    2 Sorcerous Spyglass
    1 Faerie Macabre
    2 Rest in Peace
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Warping Wail
    2 Disenchant

and I 3-2'ed with this sfm list (same sb as above):
    4 Mox Diamond
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Chalice of the Void
    1 Batterskull
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Reality Smasher
    2 Walking Ballista
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 Cavern of Souls
    3 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    3 Karakas
    5 Plains
    3 Wasteland

I've always felt the SFM build is stronger, although I've been very impressed with THC and smuggler's copter even though I don't like them 'on paper'.

TONS of DnT online - I'll probably play the SFM build and add a sword of war and peace to sideboard.

Perhaps this belongs in a different thread although this seems to be the best fit - but I've been thinking about a 'Big' DnT list without eldrazi, more plains and lots of flyers like shalai, aven mindcensor, stonecloaker, vryn wingmare, restoration angel etc.

Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post

Perhaps this belongs in a different thread although this seems to be the best fit - but I've been thinking about a 'Big' DnT list without eldrazi, more plains and lots of flyers like shalai, aven mindcensor, stonecloaker, vryn wingmare, restoration angel etc.
    Congrats on the solid finishes! As for a flyer-centric approach, maybe it would fit in the Angel Stompy thread - not that it's especially active.

Quote Originally Posted by xochi View Post
    Nice to see someone else still playing this deck, it's a lot of fun indeed!

I think you might be on to something with the extra lands. In the past I've tried to mitigate these mana issues by keeping the curve relatively low and maxing out on ballista for its scalability, but just adding more (man)lands might actually be the better solution. I'll be trying out two factories instead of the 4th smasher and ballista next time I play.

How has cast out been? Not too clunky? I've been meaning to give it a try but four mana feels like a lot with our taxing effects...

I also noticed you don't have any way of dealing with TNN in the 75. Do you feel he's not that much of a problem or rather that our available options are so bad that we're better off just hoping to dodge him?

Any thoughts on displacer? I'm surprised to see only one in your list, to me he always felt like the heart of this deck. Sure he's not the fastest clock and often dies to removal without providing any value, but when he does stick he can take over the game almost by himself against a variety of decks.

Here's my current list for reference, haven't updated anything since the bans though other than adding the two factories:

3 Walking Ballista
    1 Containment Priest
    1 Phyrexian Revoker
    4 Eldrazi Displacer
    1 Recruiter of the Guard
    1 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    1 Palace Jailer
    3 Reality Smasher

3 Mox Diamond
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Smuggler's Copter
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 City of Traitors
    3 Karakas
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Plains
    4 Wasteland
    2 Mishra's Factory

Sideboard:
    2 Blessed Alliance
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Disenchant
    1 Faerie Macabre
    1 Orzhov Pontiff
    2 Rest in Peace
    1 Sorcerous Spyglass
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Thorn of Amethyst

Cast out was just fine. Being instant speed was real good, and cycling for matches it was bad in was dece. Although it was mostly played for 5 mana, it still seems better than other o-ring variants. Council's Judgment WW cost is prohibitive.

TNN certainly needs some attention. My SB was mostly built in a rush before the events, so it must be improved vastly. I was thinking Holy Light, though Pontiff might be better. How has it been for you? In the match I played vs. blade, I flew over it with copter, as it had to be left up guarding against my ground critters. Then eventually attacked for letal through it.

Displacer usually wins the board when it sticks, but is almost always instantly killed in the early game, trading down on mana, which is the reason for it's shortage on my list. Don't know how to resolve this issue yet. Meanwhile, I'm looking for other possible threats, preferably with immediate board impact. The new burgler guy doesn't seem to work in our eldrazi lists, though it could be tested. I'm planning to try out some blade splicers. Leaving a body behind is certainly useful against removal, even if a 1/1. Obviously it has synergy with displacer, which could be a new route to explore. What I'm most excited about is crewing Copter while leaving a big blocker.

You should certainly raise your Palace Jailer numbers. The guy is the stone cold nuts.

Pontiff has been great, would strongly recommend him over Holy Light! The mana requirement is not as bad as it seems since it's not a card we want to cast early anyway, and your list even has one more black source than mine. There will still be times you can't cast it of course but the upsides vs Holy Light are very much worth it in my opinion: uncounterable with Cavern, can be flickered to reuse or kill larger creatures, fetchable with Recruiter, crews Copter, always tax free, works against D&T etc etc.

Blade Splicer is for sure a contender, four power on the board and great synergy with both Displacer and Copter as you say. I played two for a while in the THC slots but ended up taking them out again for singleton THC + Jailer.

The one-of Recruiter in my list was added as a second copy of Jailer with upside basically. It mostly fetches for Jailer but being able to get Revoker, Pontiff and Ballista has proven very useful as well. Fetching Containment Priest or either of the Thalias is generally too slow but still relevant sometimes. Faerie was added recently so not sure yet about its value as a Recruiter target. I think I do want to see Jailer more often but might add a second Recruiter instead, not sure yet. There is definitely something to be said for having an actual second copy in the deck as well.

If we are moving away from Smashers and into more smaller creatures then maybe Mirror Entity is worth another look? I've never actually tested the guy so he might be worse than he looks, and he doesn't even look that amazing to start with. Eldrazi Temple not working with it is also kind of a bummer. Could still be worth testing in some versions though.

Feb 2015
    SF, CA (via London, UK)

Has anyone been playing this deck regularly after the bans? I haven't played it since about a year ago but I was thinking of reassembling it again. I love the idea of Suppression Field farther up this page - I wonder if there's some build out there with sollands, mox and spirit guides to ensure landing chalice, field or thalia on turn one. Then again, these are all horrendous topdecks so maybe it isn't worth it!

Also curious if anyone has been giving this a go lately. Seems like it could be well positioned..

So I ran this through a comp league and I felt good. Went 2-3 but a couple of those were BAD punts on my part (keeping a mox hand with one land..)

Going to run it again later this week

May 2015
    Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by cdnza View Post
    Has anyone been playing this deck regularly after the bans?
    I haven't played it regularly but I've ran a stock list (4 revokers and 4 sfm main deck thank you very much) through 5 or so leagues online. It's decent in the new meta. Not quite as good as DnT or Eldrazi, but def more fun.

That said - WotC needs to print angelic spirit guide for this deck to be competitive.

Sep 2010
    Warsaw, Poland

19th from Ethernal Weekend in Japan:
    https://mtg.bigweb.co.jp/article/ewa...egacydeck_9-32

19位:Oscar Basart
    デッキ名:

土地
    4《古えの墳墓/Ancient Tomb》
    4《魂の洞窟/Cavern of Souls》
    4《エルドラージの寺院/Eldrazi Temple》
    2《幽霊街/Ghost Quarter》
    2《カラカス/Karakas》
    5《平地/Plains》
    4《不毛の大地/Wasteland》

クリーチャー
    3《封じ込める僧侶/Containment Priest》
    4《変位エルドラージ/Eldrazi Displacer》
    2《ルーンの母/Mother of Runes》
    3《ファイレクシアの破棄者/Phyrexian Revoker》
    4《現実を砕くもの/Reality Smasher》
    3《スレイベンの守護者、サリア/Thalia, Guardian of Thraben》
    3《異端聖戦士、サリア/Thalia, Heretic Cathar》
    4《難題の予見者/Thought-Knot Seer》

スペル
    3《モックス・ダイアモンド/Mox Diamond》
    4《虚空の杯/Chalice of the Void》
    2《梅澤の十手/Umezawa's Jitte》

サイドボード
    2《神聖な協力/Blessed Alliance》
    2《解呪/Disenchant》
    1《四肢切断/Dismember》
    4《フェアリーの忌み者/Faerie Macabre》
    1《無のロッド/Null Rod》
    2《流刑への道/Path to Exile》
    1《安らかなる眠り/Rest in Peace》
    1《石のような静寂/Stony Silence》
    1《歪める嘆き/Warping Wail》

So I've still been playing the 27 land list, and it's been great! A few changes since last time, and the sideboard can still be improved. Pontiff is pure gas, and the Thorns win so many games.

In case someone else wants to give this a try:

3 Smuggler’s Copter
    3 Walking Ballista
    2 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
    2 Eldrazi Displacer
    2 Blade Splicer
    4 Thought-Knot Seer
    4 Palace Jailer
    1 Reality Smasher

4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Mox Diamond

4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Karakas
    6 Plains
    3 Mishra’s Factory
    3 Wasteland

1 Blessed Alliance
    1 Disenchant
    1 Seal of Cleansing
    1 Sorcerous Spyglass
    1 Orzhov Pontiff
    2 Absolute Law
    2 Cast Out
    3 Faerie Macabre
    3 Thorn of Amethyst

been wondering, i see lots of lists with mox diamonds. why not chrome mox instead? you get to play with higher threat density and get to play more WW cards.

this is what ive been playing with:

LANDS (21)
    4 ancient tomb
    3 wasteland
    4 cavern of souls
    3 karakas
    3 eldrazi temple
    4 plains

CREATURES (30)
    4 thalia, guardian of thraben
    2 containment priest
    2 phyrexian revoker
    3 sanctum prelate
    4 eldrazi displacer
    3 thalia, heretic cathar
    4 thought-knot seer
    4 palace jailer
    4 angel of sanctions

SPELLS(9)
    4 chrome mox
    1 lotus petal
    4 chalice of the void

SIDEBOARD(15)
    1 ethersworn canonist
    1 spatial contortion
    2 fiend hunter
    4 faerie macabre
    2 umezawa's jitte
    1 sanctum prelate
    1 council's judgment
    1 holy light
    2 sorcerous spyglass

there are 2 lines of the game - creature/permanent matchups and combo decks

against creature-based decks:
    1. sanctum prelate is at minimal usefulness and usually they will get feed into chrome mox.
    2. 4 jailer + 4 angel of sanctions deal adequately on creatures on board, big thalia slows down mana base, chalice for 1 protects our creature as usual.
    3. displacer+jailer/containment priest for midrange goodness
    4. displacer+tks for draw-step disruptions.

only issue is that without reality smasher, i close games slower than the mox diamond variants.

against combo decks:
    1. show and tell - chalice of 1, prelate for 3, even if they manage to pull off show and tell, angel of sanctions eats up omniscience and emrakul, so they have to win via release the ants
    2. storm - chalice for 0,1,2, prelate for 4
    3. dredge - t1 thalia, containment priest mb.
    4. reanimator - chalice for 1,2 , prelate for 1,2 karakas mb.

have to admit my sideboard is a mess. for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    19th from Ethernal Weekend in Japan:
    https://mtg.bigweb.co.jp/article/ewa...egacydeck_9-32

19位:Oscar Basart
    デッキ名:

土地
    4《古えの墳墓/Ancient Tomb》
    4《魂の洞窟/Cavern of Souls》
    4《エルドラージの寺院/Eldrazi Temple》
    2《幽霊街/Ghost Quarter》
    2《カラカス/Karakas》
    5《平地/Plains》
    4《不毛の大地/Wasteland》

クリーチャー
    3《封じ込める僧侶/Containment Priest》
    4《変位エルドラージ/Eldrazi Displacer》
    2《ルーンの母/Mother of Runes》
    3《ファイレクシアの破棄者/Phyrexian Revoker》
    4《現実を砕くもの/Reality Smasher》
    3《スレイベンの守護者、サリア/Thalia, Guardian of Thraben》
    3《異端聖戦士、サリア/Thalia, Heretic Cathar》
    4《難題の予見者/Thought-Knot Seer》

スペル
    3《モックス・ダイアモンド/Mox Diamond》
    4《虚空の杯/Chalice of the Void》
    2《梅澤の十手/Umezawa's Jitte》

サイドボード
    2《神聖な協力/Blessed Alliance》
    2《解呪/Disenchant》
    1《四肢切断/Dismember》
    4《フェアリーの忌み者/Faerie Macabre》
    1《無のロッド/Null Rod》
    2《流刑への道/Path to Exile》
    1《安らかなる眠り/Rest in Peace》
    1《石のような静寂/Stony Silence》
    1《歪める嘆き/Warping Wail》
    Mother of Runes is interesting.
    No palace jailer which is a very good card in my point of view.

Also ghost quarter and no COT
    But result doesn't lie...

Dec 2011
    Barcelona, Catalonia

The double white cost can be hard to get in this deck. I'm testing it this last days and it works surprisingly well (I play almost the same version in Vintage and is an absolute blast).

Sorry for my ignorance, what's COT?

Yesterday I won a match against goblins thanks to Ghost Quartering my own Wasteland during combat to get a Plains and cast Containment Priest, thus nullifying his Goblin Lackey trigger :)
    Colorless is the new blue
    http://ooh---shiny.blogspot.com

Jan 2014
    San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by gRR!! View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance, what's COT?
    City of Traitors. :)

Dec 2011
    Barcelona, Catalonia

Quote Originally Posted by TLK View Post