I was thinking about the non-storm Pyromancer Ascension decks that have been doing well recently and wondered if swapping out the Ascensions for Isochron Scepter could be a viable strategy, as it would allow the the deck to diversify its spells (instead of having to run almost exclusively x4 of each instant/sorcery). After an initial brew, I realized I could be playing Delver of Secrets and have come up with the following list:

Scepter Delver
CREATURES (12)
4 Delver of Secrets
4 Thing in the Ice
3 Snapcaster Mage
1 Vendilion Clique
SPELLS (29)
4 Gitaxian Probe
2 Isochron Scepter
1 Izzet Charm
4 Lightning Bolt
1 Lightning Helix
2 Mana Leak
1 Path to Exile
3 Remand
4 Serum Visions
1 Silence
1 Spell Snare
3 Thought Scour
1 Unsubstantiate
1 Vapor Snag
LAND (19)
3 Island
1 Mountain
1 Arid Mesa
4 Flooded Strand
4 Scalding Tarn
1 Seachrome Coast
1 Spirebluff Canal
1 Sulfur Falls
1 Steam Vents
1 Sacred Foundry
1 Hallowed Fountain

Sideboard
2 Anger of the Gods
2 Blood Moon
1 Deflecting Palm
1 Dispel
1 Izzet Staticaster
2 Path to Exile
1 Plains
2 Rest for the Weary
1 Smash to Smithereens
2 Wear // Tear

It's essentially a U/R Delver deck, but it includes x2 Isochron Scepter as potential value cards and runs a single copy of Silence for the potential lockout combo. Silence has exceeded my expectations thus far in testing. While the lock with Scepter is somewhat reliably established, the synergy with Thing in the Ice and Gitaxian Probe is what has impressed me. Probe informs your plays. Sometimes you'll know that firing off Silence on your opponent's upkeep is the proper tempo play to get in damage with your Delver before they can establish their board. The interaction with Thing in the Ice is super spicy, casting Silence to remove the final ice counter and transform the Thing on your opponent's turn (typically during upkeep or combat), bouncing their board and leaving them unable to replay their creatures. Unsubstantiate, Lightning Helix, and Izzet Charm are all utility spells that provide versatility and are imprintable on Scepter.

I'm pretty happy with the maindeck at the moment. The sideboard isn't fully tuned and would shift with the meta regardless. Grim Lavamancer should probably be in the 75 somewhere. I could see running it in place of the Vendilion Clique, but opted for the Clique due to the flash and the ability to rebuy it for value with Thing.