I have loved Natural Order decks for a long time. They all suffer from the problem of how to protect their fragile combo and how to regain card disadvantage inherent in casting Natural Order (and Force of Will). The legends of Trest help to address these problems, and play well with NO, GSZ, and FoW. This is the deck I am starting with.

Creature (13)
1x Birds of Paradise
4x Deathrite Shaman
1x Edric, Spymaster of Trest
3x Leovold, Emissary of Trest
1x Noble Hierarch
1x Progenitus
1x Tarmogoyf
1x Vendilion Clique

Instant (15)
3x Abrupt Decay
4x Brainstorm
4x Daze
4x Force of Will

Enchantment (1)
1x Sylvan Library

Sorcery (12)
3x Green Sun's Zenith
4x Natural Order
2x Ponder
3x Thoughtseize

Planeswalker (1)
1x Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Land (19)
2x Bayou
1x Dryad Arbor
1x Forest
4x Misty Rainforest
2x Polluted Delta
3x Tropical Island
2x Underground Sea
4x Verdant Catacombs

Sideboard (15)
1x Abrupt Decay
2x Disfigure
2x Engineered Plague
2x Flusterstorm
1x Kitchen Finks
2x Scavenging Ooze
2x Surgical Extraction
2x Null Rod
1x Reclamation Sage

Main deck has 1 too many cards currently. The sideboard is also a work in progress. The main deck Tarmogoyf is really intended as a road block, or occasional cheap beater. That is my most likely cut to get to 60 but I am open to suggestions.

I like the mana base, # of dorks, and # of ways to get a naturally draw Progenitus back into the deck. Blue card and green creature counts are both acceptable, plus eight fetches into arbor is solid.

Alternatively the deck could be built without the GSZ package, going towards baleful strix, more ponders and cliques. This probably improves the delver matchup, but would require a dramatically different sideboard, and alteration of the acceleration and protection packages.

Thoughts?