Thread: Classic Art Tokens: Marble Edition

Classic Art Tokens: Marble Edition

Before we launched our first Kickstarter project, Classic Art Tokens, The Source was very helpful in building our Legacy Token Collection.

Just in time for the holidays we have launched the next iteration of our custom tokens, Classic Art Tokens: Marble Edition.

We've got all new Playmats, Tokens, Bags and a new line of Premium Tokens. There's also a custom built Cube Token Collection, to add a bit of class to your Cube.

We're about halfway through and we've already hit a bunch of Stretch Goals. Also, anyone that backed the first project that supports Marble Edition will receive 2 free Tokens of their choice.

We've got a great Stretch Goal in front of us (6 Free Bonus Tokens for all backers) and we can't wait to get it unlocked.

If you're looking for a holiday gift or to upgrade your cube with our Cube Collection, check out our project.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: Classic Art Tokens: Marble Edition

If anyone was considering backing, this is down to a little over the the last 24 hours. Looks like the full set just got funded to be 90 tokens too.

I was pretty pleased with the first set, so I backed this one too (the additional playmat arts definitely sold me on this one too).
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information