Thread: Best 93/94 Armageddon based deck?

Best 93/94 Armageddon based deck?

Looking for your input on help with direction for my final 93/94 deck. I have most all staples but i really enjoy landing a creature then casting Armageddon and riding that critter to a speedy victory.

Kind of have it down to

Mono white weenie w/land tax and geddon. This lacks the speed to close out the game. This deck can use city in a bottle and thats a big positive.

Erhnam geddon - solid mana dorks and Erhnam can close the game out quick. Has sylvan library for draw and filter. Fastbond with a landtax out is busted.

B/W - juzam geddon? I would love to make use of this card and underworld dreams is a all time favorite of mine backed with white removal and balance. How would you design a BW list focusing on the geddon plan?

I know the format is about play what you like but any input would be appreciated :)

Feb 2012
    Tienen

Re: Best 93/94 Armageddon based deck?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsey View Post
    Looking for your input on help with direction for my final 93/94 deck. I have most all staples but i really enjoy landing a creature then casting Armageddon and riding that critter to a speedy victory.

Kind of have it down to

Mono white weenie w/land tax and geddon. This lacks the speed to close out the game. This deck can use city in a bottle and thats a big positive.

Erhnam geddon - solid mana dorks and Erhnam can close the game out quick. Has sylvan library for draw and filter. Fastbond with a landtax out is busted.

B/W - juzam geddon? I would love to make use of this card and underworld dreams is a all time favorite of mine backed with white removal and balance. How would you design a BW list focusing on the geddon plan?

I know the format is about play what you like but any input would be appreciated :)
    Off the top of my head, and leaving out the sideboard (which was suboptimal), here's a Bant Armageddon list which I took to a third place finish in a 14 man tournament last month (sets allowed up to and including the Dark and Revised, but also Chronicles and Renaissance; Strip Mine and Mana drain restricted):

1 Strip Mine
    1 LoA
    3 City of Brass
    3 Tundra
    4 Trop
    4 Savannah

1 Lotus
    3 moxen
    1 Sol Ring
    4 Juggernaut

4 StP
    4 Disenchant
    3 Armageddon

1 Ancestral Recall
    1 Time Walk
    2 Psionic Blast
    4 Serendib Efreet

1 Regrowth
    4 Ice Storm
    1 Berserk
    2 Sylvan Library
    4 BoP
    4 Erhnam

I was quite pleased with it, but obviously no list is perfect. I never saw Blood Moon that day, it'd have been lethal to my deck.

Thread Information