Played a Local Event last Tuesday with Jim Davis' list posted by Steve earlier in the thread, for the sole purpose of actually trying it out instead of dismissing it.

I happened to play against Nic Fit, Reanimator, Tin Fins. Not quite as diverse as I was hoping.

I lost to Nic Fit in 2.
His deck is designed to go bigger than just about everything except Cloudpost on the fair side of things, so I'm not really surprised I lost. Pithing Needle was very good, and Krenko did work, but ultimately he had enough Decay's and Deeds to get me.

Beat Tin Fins in 3.
Jim's board isn't as good at beating Tin Fins as it is beating Reanimator. I was worried as I knew what he was on. I actually won game 1 due to Tin Fin's being a bit inconsistent. Games 2 and 3 I tutored up Stingscourger and never needed it as Relic and Containment Priest did the job.

Beat Reanimator in 2.
G1 He got an early Elesh Norn, and I bounced it; I won from there. G2 he got an early Elesh Norn, and I bounced it; I won from there.

As for how the deck felt... It felt tuned. I don't think it is tuned for today's meta, but it did feel like it had the tools for wide coverage. I think I will go back to my normal list (see my Signature under Deck 23 and 30) as I felt I had more narrow, but more relevant coverage.

@dissy
I went ahead and tried out the 3rd Mogg War Marshal over the 4th Piledriver like you suggested, and simply put I missed naturally drawing Piledriver more often. I also had Blood Moon in my board as you suggested again and it just felt unnecessary. Other than the obvious Matches (Grixis Delver, Lands, Aggro Loam) It just didn't have enough coverage for what it does. I felt like I could only board it in on the play due to resolving it in a reasonable time frame, and Pithing Needle has similar text against 2 out of those 3 decks but with the added ability to hit more. Those slots should be Spell Based Combo hate.

@gobolord
I'm going to give your list a few test runs as well, soon. I recently acquired a new job in a different town, and this fresh new legacy group might just let Lackey hit more often as they don't know what I'm on. Here's to hoping! <Lackey -> Krenko, GGs.>