Quote Originally Posted by treach View Post
Well, my tournament went miserably (2-4 with a BYE), faced A LOT of SFM decks (2x stoneblade, 1x d&t) and lost every time, albeit I did put a fight against stoneblades. It was either my bad luck, bad mulligan decisions and some misplays, or my opponents had the nuts (probably all of the above, eldrazi player admitted he got good draws, and I saw SFM on turn2 most of the time, d0h) but I have to play more since goblins really are not an easy deck to pilot. I also hate Jitte and Sword of Fire and Ice. Our metagame was rather fair so next time I'm thinking about packing more shatter goblins in my main.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to more reports from you guys (more experienced pilots), especially decklists etc. I wrote a short and whiny report here, decklist included.
A few words on the SFM matchups:
I would start with reading the opening post - especially the paragraph about those MU. This will help you to understand the respective keycards of each deck, as well as how games usually go.
Also, I would dare to say that your list is not as well-equipped for those MUs as it could be. Some points to consider:
* due to the lack of Mogg War Marshal your Gempalm Incinerators will have harder time dealing 2 dmg compared to other lists. dealing 2 dmg to destroy SFM (or any other potential carrier of equipments) is crucial
* the first point wouldn't necessarily be a problem if your list had enough reliable removal to make up for the "weak" Incinerators. Something like 4 Tarfire, or 2 Tarfire, 2 Pyrokinesis would do.
* as SFM matchups tend to be very grindy, your list would profit from running more cards that support a grindy strategy - that is: more Gempalm Inicnerators, more Mogg War Marshals, multiple Krenko/Siege-Gang Commanders (>2).
* In the absence of a reliable removal suite and grindy gear you could also take an alternative route and play 4 Goblin Chieftains, which help you to force you Lackeys and Piledrivers past your opponents defenses without suffering too many losses

Some suggestions for changes to your list:
* cut your toolbox: -1 Earwig Squad, -1 Chieftain, -1 Sharpshooter, -1 Warping Wail / +1 Gempalm Incinerator, +3 Mogg War Marshal
* if you are on G then Tin Street Hooligan is a better choice than Tuktuk Scrapper - the anti-synergy with Warchief is hardly ever relevant. Tuktuk Scrapper is a better choice if you are not splahing G , or if you are running Kiki-Jiki and/ or Warren Instigator. Also tuktuk scrapper is fine as a #2 copy of artifact hate (in case you like the flexibility that vial/lackey give you).
* SB: #3 shatter Goblin seems to be too much, especially when you have Krosan Grips; Warping Wail and Warren Weirding don't seem to fit in very well. In what MUs do you use them?