Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCortez View Post
It's nice to see some love for my list, i put a lot of time into trying to put together a very good build. The sideboard was just tweaked for my local meta but i do feel that this is the strongest build in a more fair oriented meta with the main combo decks being reanimation strategies. I wish i was on the east coast for all of those SCG events but at least i can to play it in the 2 local events we have here a month.

As for this I think kombatkiwi's explanation was perfect but, I honestly don't think that skirk prospector should be in the deck at all. It has never done well for me in the past and i always felt disappointed drawing it and "dark ritual"ing out a matron/ringleader never felt that good when it took up most of my board. The only situation that i liked it in was when i had an active krenko but, if the krenko died before an activation the prospector was just useless. I think the reason that it was stuck in the deck in the first place is because it was in the goblins deck when onslaught was in standard. I feel that skirk prospector should just be left to onslaught standard days and we should just play Chirurgeon over it permanently.
I totally disagree with you. Skirk prospector is probably the only tool we have to fix our mana and accelerate our drops in case we don't have vials or lackey on board. It's also awesome considering the sinergy with MWM casting/cycling tarfires/gempalm Incineretors from nowere.
I think that people rely too much on lackey and vials.. Guys, if a lackey connects or a vial ticks to 3 we have won 90% of times; You should focus more about those situations where the only way to cast your creatures is your lands. That's why I think that prospector is absolutely a must. Cheers ^^