Thread: [Deck] Vial Goblins

Threaded View

Re: [Deck] Vial Goblins

I'm having trouble only against tempodecks, with stifles and daze.. its incredible hard to beat RUG Delver and Grixis.
    this is strange, i alway found RUG delver a great MU. almost 70% win rate i guess
    i always played classic non-instigator list and canadian never been a problem.is definitely the MU i know better and probabily this also matter.
    MWM is great here for chump tarmo. try to overwelm them with tokens and avoid to be dazed, stingscourger bouncing a blocker is great some times to go for the lethal attack. trading lackey for t1 delver or goose is fine imho.
    cheat with vial is good to have them waste stifle sometimes (edit: I mean bluffing, activating vial in every eot). making pressure on their 6 coloured lands is also important.

Edit: Sometimes you have to deal with stifle playing two abilities per turn in order to save the second one. The opposite for daze: play first the most important spell and try to not tap out. You can understand what they have in hand many times tnx to their moves since is a very linear deck.

grixis not as easy as rug bu also a not bad MU
    Last edited by menph; 11-08-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Thread Information