1 Tuktuk Scrapper
1 Pyrokinesis
2 REB
1 Siege-Gang
1 Sharpshooter
1 Warping Wail
With your exact list against the Maverick build you mentioned:

Play
+2 Needle, +2 Relic, +1 Scrapper | With matron that gives you 10 ways to find an answer to an equipment, and a couple of relics to shrink mid-late game Knights.
-2 Pile, -1 Warchief, -1 Mogg, -1 Sting | You have natural tempo from being on the play, you don't need the Mogg for defense nearly as much. I think the boarded cards are just barely, and I mean just, better than the Stingscourger. Past that you don't want to overboard.
Draw
+2 Needle, +2 Relic, +1 Scrapper, +1 Pyro, +1 Gem
-4 Lackey, -2 Pile, -1 Sting | On the draw the Pyro looks better due to the natural loss in tempo. Lackey is pretty poor against maverick on the draw, so just axe him, and lastly I would imagine the Gempalm being better than the Sting here, but that's up in the air.

There is also a pretty good argument for bringing in Siege-Gang over Krenko, as Karakas was sitting in his list. You can't go much further due to keeping that Goblin Count high.

I think the bigger issue here is your board. It's a piece.

Gempalm in a weird card in the board. I think he is just maindeck or out. If you are going to run a SB cards, it usually needs to fix a problem, and you have a fine number of kill spells in your main.

Next, you don't have a board plan really, that I could see anyway. When I'm building my sideboard, I am not just jamming cards that are good against things in there. I figure out what I can take out as well.

An example of this actually is as follows. I had 2 Pithing, 1 Tin Street and 3 Pyro's in my board. I was debating if I were to put 2 Wear // Tear's in my board for both equipment and Moat, and they'd go over a non-mentioned SB slot. After doing the math I found that means I have 8 cards I really wanted against D&T, and I did not have 8 cards to take out. On the play I'd board 6 cards, and on the draw I'd board 7. That means I am wasting SB space if that extra 1 or 2 cards didn't get used strongly in other matches. Since they were for Moat specifically, and Miracles is a positive match-up I ended up cutting them for some other card that affected a match-up I didn't have covered.

When I look at your SB I see sweet cards, to be sure, but you need to have a gameplan for them all, and it's probably best to come up with it during deck design.

I'm a little worried about your combo hate, or there lack of. You have grave hate, which is the easy one, and 2 REB + Sting, which is the bare minimum basically against Show & Tell, but what is your actual plan if someone comes at you with Storm, or Omnitell? If you are on a budget as you implied, grab some Pyrostatic Pillars, (about 3) and jam 'em in there. They'll come in against spell based aggro, and do some good work. If you can get Eidolon of the Great Revel, do him instead.