Thread: Offline searchable Magic database

Offline searchable Magic database

Does anybody know if there is a downloadable, searchable Magic card database?

Ideally I just want to be able to use The Gatherer while I am on an airplane or somewhere else without Internet connection. I've played around with Cockatrice and MTG Work Station and whatnot but have been too stupid to figure out if there was a way to manually download everything?

Thanks

Re: Offline searchable Magic database

depends what you want to do with it... something like MTG Judge core app is good start for mobile device, but you can download everything in MWS/Cockatrice to build decks and search offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post

Re: Offline searchable Magic database

I'd be happy to be able to do card searches without being connected to the Internet. Windows laptop primarily, but I guess something for my Android phone would be nice too.

I'd be super happy if I had the ability to goldfish or periodically download pricelists.

I'm playing around with the trial version of MTG Studio now, whenever I click on a card it takes a second to download the picture... There's gotta be something that downloads and saves everything it might possibly look for before it needs it? I don't care if it's a hundred gigabytes...

Thread Information