Thread: [Bellingham, WA, USA] Dark Tower Games - Legacy Open 12/17/16

[Bellingham, WA, USA] Dark Tower Games - Legacy Open 12/18/16

Update: the event has been changed to December 18th to avoid a schedule conflict with Mox's Legacy Preservation Series

Event Page: http://www.darktowerlgs.com/special-...y-open12172016

Hi guys, I'm new to this website so I'm not 100% sure I'm posting this in the correct place, my apologies if not. I'm a manager at Dark Tower Games in Bellingham WA and we're hosting a Legacy Open on December 18th. We've had large turnouts in the past and I'm hoping to spread the word as much as I can to continue that trend.

Event Details
    We're excited to announce a monthly Open tournament with a rotating format. Starting with the month of December, we're hosting a Legacy Open tournament! We'll be streaming this event on our Twitch.tv profile. This tournament will be at competitive REL and a deck list will be required. You may print out a form from here or submit the list to us using our online registration. The doors open at 11am for registration and the event begins at 12pm sharp.

There is a $25 entry fee towards this event. 100% of all entry fees will go to the prize pool.

PRIZE STRUCTURE

1st Place - 40%
    2nd Place - 20%
    3rd Place - 10%
    4th Place - 10%
    5th - 8th Place - 5%

EXAMPLE PAYOUT: 32 PLAYERS

1st Place - 320 Credit
    2nd Place - 160 Credit
    3rd Place - 80 Credit
    4th Place - 80 Credit
    5th - 8th Place - 40 Credit
    Last edited by ctpressley; 12-09-2016 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Date Changed

Re: [Bellingham, WA, USA] Dark Tower Games - Legacy Open 12/18/16

Hi guys, I just wanted to let everybody know that we've changed the date to 12/18/16 so that we do not conflict with Mox Boarding House and their Legacy Preservation Series. All other event information is still the same, only the date has changed.
    Last edited by ctpressley; 12-06-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: edited date in the post title.

Thread Information